Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Hello all. Another years almost over and the weathers starting to change for those lucky enough to live where the weather changes. For people who live in places with tropical or freezing climates all year round, the autumnal equinox probably isn’t as exciting as sled racing or surfing competitions but If you pay close attention you’ll see different birds in the air and porches preparing for Halloween. The sun gets lazier. Pumpkins multiply and assume a myriad of shapes and colors. The soil is warm and wet and ready for seeds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Oh we're falling all right.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I like pumpkin pie.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

What could go better with those crisp october nights than a nice mug of spiced chai tea?

The answer is heroin. A shitload of smack. Drive that poo poo in you until you forget everything is dying. Embrace the syrupy destruction of your body and livelihood in a hedonistic nihilism. Taper before thanksgiving though, or all those yams will clog your shitpipes and you'll be in the ER for an impacted chute.

duddits
Dec 22, 2009
Smoking pumpkin pie spice out of a lightbulb like what

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I wish the USA well with the impending cold and flu season.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
More like the freaquinox. :slick:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if u like pumpkin beer gently caress you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I still don’t get pumpkin spice. Is it spice for a pumpkin or is the spice made from pukkins? :thunk:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I'm in the midwest. like last year I expect summer like conditions to fade immediately into winter. fall is my favorite season, I hate the midwest

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
The leaves are falling and I am falling and we dance in a ring while China wins the war and then we all fall down.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I had greensome summerful memories but now it's autumn time to snuggle up in the fire with a spicy sweater and eat the crunchy falling leaves.

-Candy demons
-SQUASH BREW
-Haunt a house

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like when I think of fall I think of the smell of pissing in an old pile of leaves. Is that what pumpkin spice smells like or is it better/worse? :thunk:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

I had greensome summerful memories but now it's autumn time to snuggle up in the fire with a spicy sweater and eat the crunchy falling leaves.

-Candy demons
-SQUASH BREW
-Haunt a house

- go squatchin! :wookie:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
How many Falls do you think the Earth has left? 10 or 20 or so?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Shadow0 posted:

How many Falls do you think the Earth has left? 10 or 20 or so?

Earth got a lot. Humanity? not so much

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

What could go better with those crisp october nights than a nice mug of spiced chai tea?

The answer is heroin. A shitload of smack. Drive that poo poo in you until you forget everything is dying. Embrace the syrupy destruction of your body and livelihood in a hedonistic nihilism. Taper before thanksgiving though, or all those yams will clog your shitpipes and you'll be in the ER for an impacted chute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmpAZ3zkfQw

it’s my wife and it’s my life

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHKFkLhr4_I

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Fall is great I want to pet it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Unfinish3d posted:

I'm in the midwest. like last year I expect summer like conditions to fade immediately into winter. fall is my favorite season, I hate the midwest

:smith::hf::smith:

Fall is the start of horror movie season though which is always fun.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
my neighbors already have halloween decorations up. they aren't good decorations either. i swear halloween starts earlier every year.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Is anyone even going to trick or treat or do poo poo this year? We usually have a roving bike gang party through multiple houses in the Derpies hood with our friends but that seems like a really loving stupid thing to do in 2020. I have zero intentions of letting my daughter walk through the chud suburbs of Utah as well getting Candy.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
I personally intend to find a hole i can climb into until the holiday season is over.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Star Me Kitten posted:

I personally intend to find a hole i can climb into until the holiday season is over.

Is their room in the hole, I can get a rapid COVID test first. its 50 percent effective!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its weird but its definitely just started to feel fallish

like the air or light or something. idk. maybe its the weed talking

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

GET UR GOURDS OUT!!! :2bong:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chinatown posted:

its weird but its definitely just started to feel fallish

like the air or light or something. idk. maybe its the weed talking
i dunno how far south the smoke went but here it was like hot summer weather and then the smoke shrouded for a few days and then when it went away it was instantly fall lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

i dunno how far south the smoke went but here it was like hot summer weather and then the smoke shrouded for a few days and then when it went away it was instantly fall lol

yes in SoCal it definitely cleared over the weekend from smoke and now its fall all of a sudden. :shrug:

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
I have literally never in my life had real fall, being on the west coast and all for most of my life, and always thought that all of the pumpkin spice poo poo was really dumb, and that the hoppola was stupid for slightly less hot summer. Then this year I've been visiting someone in Michigan and had my first real fall experience, and yeah ok, I get it now.

I'm going to be one of those people that convert to Catholicism as an adult and immediately go full integralist, but for gourds.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

pumpkin pie is the superior pie

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

jesse keeps trying to grab my starfish

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

numberoneposter posted:

it's decorative gourd season motherfuckers

Get Involved

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

pumkin-8

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
For whatever reason I typically get depressed in the fall.

It sucks cause I really like the season.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Les Os posted:

Hello all. Another years almost over and the weathers starting to change for those lucky enough to live where the weather changes. For people who live in places with tropical or freezing climates all year round, the autumnal equinox probably isn’t as exciting as sled racing or surfing competitions but If you pay close attention you’ll see different birds in the air and porches preparing for Halloween. The sun gets lazier. Pumpkins multiply and assume a myriad of shapes and colors. The soil is warm and wet and ready for seeds

What if, and I want you to hear me out and listen very, very closely op...

What if I'm gay?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flared Basic Bitch
Feb 22, 2005

Invading your personal space since 1968.

Unfinish3d posted:

Huh. The part of the Midwest that I grew up in had glorious autumns. Of course that was back before we broke the planet.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i wear cargo shorts and birkenstock sandals from march 20th to sept 21nd
then i switch to raw japanese denim and danner hiking boots from the 22rd until the 19th of march

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Sep 22, 2020

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Finally, no more swamp rear end and balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Waterbed Wendy posted:

my neighbors already have halloween decorations up. they aren't good decorations either. i swear halloween starts earlier every year.

I have no problem with that. :colbert: