Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Please everyone, we all know who the best SlapBar is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

EXECUTIONER

VERSUS

MORDOS KULL

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Mace is the worst one. Hope this helps

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
can't believe vince took his first name

smdh

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
Mace is slapjack spelled backwards.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
mace windu?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

So glad to see one of the worst wrestlers in all of 2007 Jersey All Pro Wrestling make his triumphant return.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=230

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

You all actually like retribution and I am ashamed of you

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
mace-on ryan?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Go mAce

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
*the year is 2022, one lone fan is in the WWE dome*

"CHOKE SLAM EM, MACE!"

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Windu

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

No one liked this post in the thread I originally posted it in but maybe the Mace fans here will enjoy it.

Ahem.

GO MACE!

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I was always partial to the Morning Star, but I can understand people enjoying the Mace more.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

extradite THIS! posted:

No one liked this post in the thread I originally posted it in but maybe the Mace fans here will enjoy it.

Ahem.

GO MACE!

I wanna make that sound the old actress makes in Futurama when Harold Zoid says he might be getting out of this flophouse. :mad:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This follow-up post is.... :rolldice: great!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I like this guy.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Doc M posted:

EXECUTIONER

VERSUS

MORDOS KULL

I'm still bitter they never made a sequel to this.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

This thread is amacing!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

In 5 years, men and women will scream at the top of their for the man who brought change to the brand. Carrying it into the future, hoisting all the belts and new trainees begging for the secret to success, they’ll come to know only one person. He will be a 17-time world champion and new host of The Ellen Show. His name is:

MACE

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

90s rapper Ma$e joined WWE?!?!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Repping my main man MACE here in the MACE thread

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Classic Macey.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

M’ace :tipshat:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Pinche Rudo posted:

90s rapper Ma$e joined WWE?!?!

Its 2020 and the No Limit Soldiers want revenge

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
That’s a good name.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Golden Bee posted:

That’s a good name.

Considering how dark the gimmick is, he should be the Grim Mace. Nothing can kill him.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
All your Mace are belong to us.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

extradite THIS! posted:

Ahem.

GO MACE!

in the post covid era Hiroshi Tanahashi reaches into the crowd to grab a towel from a fan. As he opens it up it says Go Mace and Tanahashi nods, cries s single tear and retires than and there knowing he could never beat Mace

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Important question, is it MACE like the spray or MACE like the medieval weapon?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Insertnamehere31 posted:

It's actually MACE like the reddish fleshy outer covering of nutmeg, dried as a spice.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Insertnamehere31 posted:

It's the outer webbing of nutmeg! Try it on your pies or coffee!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

don't leave while you're hot that's how Mace screwed up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one time in my warcraft guild there was a guy who would yell at his wife and kids and stuff while playing and complain about them existing and limiting his playtime to less than 24/7. i forgot if i involved myself or not but i remember at least writing out a message to stop doing that to some guy older than me. i never played with him so i wasn't really sure what was going on. the funny thing is i think there's about 3 people who might think i am talking about them if they read this, but it's not 2/3 of those people. if anyone reads this and thinks i am lying about them, don't worry, because that means it wasn't you. anybody else got some storie's.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Cavauro posted:

one time in my warcraft guild there was a guy who would yell at his wife and kids and stuff while playing and complain about them existing and limiting his playtime to less than 24/7. i forgot if i involved myself or not but i remember at least writing out a message to stop doing that to some guy older than me. i never played with him so i wasn't really sure what was going on. the funny thing is i think there's about 3 people who might think i am talking about them if they read this, but it's not 2/3 of those people. if anyone reads this and thinks i am lying about them, don't worry, because that means it wasn't you. anybody else got some storie's.

You ever heard about WoW* classic?

*Not Women of Wrestling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no. ten years was long enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Cavauro posted:

I was playing FFXIV for a while and joined a random guild on a whim. It was alright, the people were a bit weird but nice enough. Then one day they let a guy join and he immediately started spamming chat unprompted about his hardcore dom/sub “slave” relationship irl and that if we were bothered by it we were the real nazis.

They kicked him out, but I stopped playing a few days later.