Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Ironically, this thread is probably going to have more life in it and more content if Biden wins than if Trump does.

He's going to bitch on Twitter from November 4th until he he dies of old age at 114.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Just following thread title rule and posting because im lolling that trump is president. And boy is he presidential!

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

They're doing an awful lot of work coming up with excuses/rationalizations for when Biden outperforms Trump during the debate. A wasted effort really since somehow people thought Trump did well in his debates versus Hillary so clearly it doesn't matter how well he does.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

he'd rather lose, just like he wanted to lose before, so that he can gently caress off to the freshly minted Trump Network News and rant for 2 hours on live TV every night about whatever will make him money that day

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Grimdude posted:

A wasted effort really since somehow people thought Trump did well in his debates versus Hillary so clearly it doesn't matter how well he does.
I'm quite interested to see how low the bar is set for trump in the first debate.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Sep 22, 2020

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

boar guy posted:

he'd rather lose, just like he wanted to lose before, so that he can gently caress off to the freshly minted Trump Network News and rant for 2 hours on live TV every night about whatever will make him money that day

Originally I agreed with you (he definitely did not want to win in 2016) but now that he won the first time, he absolutely does want to win the second term. One, because he'll be one of like five losers in history to ever lose reelection. Two, because his excuse the first time was the swamp was going to prevent him from winning; this time he doesn't really have that excuse. And third, many if not all the crimes the SDNY is going after him on can't be charged while he's president, and their statute of limitations will expire if he's elected again.

He really, really, really needs to win this time. Which is amazing considering he never wanted to be president in the first place. It's like a lovely Twilight Zone episode.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

boar guy posted:

I may be in the minority here but I honestly think that if he pivots to his own T.V. Network he'll fail. If you're not on the Trump train you're sick of hearing his voice. I can barely read AFHs trumpspeak posts sometimes because they make me angry.

He works on cable atm because fox cuts around his greatest hits, you can see people being bored during his live rallies.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Many people are saying that Bigfeet, or Foot, as Tom calls him, isn't real. But he's very real, in terms of existing, folks Nobodies talking about it, but it's true. It's true...y'know my friend Tom came to me the other day and he looked like...he looked like he'd seen a ghost. A scary ghost like the ones that live in the Big House behind me where I sleep at night now with Bigfoot. And I said 'Tom, what happened?' and he said 'sir, sir you won't believe it but the fake news is saying there's no bigeet. They're gone, sir.' And I couldn't believe it but they did. So I called Tom. And I said, 'Tom we can't have this!' and we didn't and now we've got one down there in the basement. He's terrible. I love him."

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

An insane mind posted:

I may be in the minority here but I honestly think that if he pivots to his own T.V. Network he'll fail. If you're not on the Trump train you're sick of hearing his voice. I can barely read AFHs trumpspeak posts sometimes because they make me angry.

He works on cable atm because fox cuts around his greatest hits, you can see people being bored during his live rallies.

For some reason I don't see him bothering with Trump TV after he hopefully loses. I think he was really gung-ho about it in 2016 but now I get the vibe he just wants to do nothing all day. Also he's going to have so many goddamn lawsuits to handle pretty soon that he might not even have the time.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Stoatbringer posted:

Speciality milk? I am very interested in milk. Milky milky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29bR_PM37kU

I was thinking more on the lines of Luxury Milk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtiyNv7zCbQ

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

An insane mind posted:

i read this article on longform the other day that a guy wrote while he attended a gigantic christian rock music festival. one of his conclusions was that every single band there was to make money preaching to the choir. that's what a trump network would be, just, fox news with any sort of restraint removed. those emails 8 times a day about how you're trump's special chosen bigly boy, only in the form of an ad for a trumpy bear or a mypillow or some gold plated coins made from old submarine hulls or semenax

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

For some reason I don't see him blithering with Trump TV after he hopefully loses. I think he was really gung-ho about it in 2016 but now I get the vibe he just wants to do nothing all day. Also he's going to have so many goddamn lawsuits to handle pretty soon that he might not even have the time.

he very recently tried to get Fox News to give him a weekly call-in spot. he was doing the coronavirus briefings daily, solely as a way to get out there and preach to the choir. the rallies are the same thing. he will wither and die without attention

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Attitude Indicator posted:

Just following thread title rule and posting because im lolling that trump is president. And boy is he presidential!

LOL!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Do we have extradition treaties with Israel?
I'm sorta wondering if he doesn't 'take a wonderful vacation, folks' after leaving office to a comfortable place he can retire to that won't ship him back should any 'needs' arise.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

boar guy posted:

he very recently tried to get Fox News to give him a weekly call-in spot. he was doing the coronavirus briefings daily, solely as a way to get out there and preach to the choir. the rallies are the same thing. he will wither and die without attention

Yeah my conclusion is based on nothing really. I just feel like he's going to be so dejected being a bona-fide loser that he'll hole himself up and just eat berders and watch Fox News all day.

It's just so strange he didn't produce this plan, ya know, the past 3+ years he's been president.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

boar guy posted:

There are a bunch of law enforcement people that really want to go after him once he's not shielded by Bill Barr. Maybe. I dunno anymore.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Every time Kayleigh lies or says some dumb poo poo I laugh thinking of these tweets.

https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1292197409368334336?s=20

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

ilhan omar gets it
https://twitter.com/micahuetricht/status/1308426895537602562

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Oscar Wild posted:

There are a bunch of law enforcement people that really want to go after him once he's not shielded by Bill Barr. Maybe. I dunno anymore.

lol, what is anybody going to do? we still haven't even seen the motherfucker's taxes :suicide:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Bigfoot stands on the lawn, honking its own rear end with annoyance.

This is the single greatest sentence ever to be written in the English language.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1308360775837323264

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

And third, many if not all the crimes the SDNY is going after him on can't be charged while he's president, and their statute of limitations will expire if he's elected again.

Totally exonerating him and proving him completely innocent, you say?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

boar guy posted:

lol, what is anybody going to do? we still haven't even seen the motherfucker's taxes :suicide:

We haven't even really looked into his ties to Russia yet. Good job everyone at the FBI/CIA/NSA!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Hey did we all laugh at the lady who wrote the stupid op-ed about how Biden is too far left so she, a Never Trumper, is forced to vote for Trump was stupid enough to pick up the phone when Isaac Chotiner came calling?

quote:

Saying this now about racial issues, how do you feel in hindsight about your work with Senator Helms? [Helms was known for decades of race-baiting campaign tactics and vehement opposition to the civil-rights movement.]

I did foreign policy for Senator Helms. I worked for the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. As far as I was concerned, in my work with him, he never uttered a racist statement, never betrayed a racial bias. To the contrary. And believed more than many of the people I worked with in human freedom, human rights, equality of opportunity. He fought for people who were disadvantaged. So there may have been a Jesse Helms one day who did things that were wrong.

You know things that were wrong. This isn’t a “may.”

But I worked for him on the Middle East and South Asia, and I was very proud of what we accomplished.

You know his record on South Africa, though, correct? [Helms opposed any sanctions against the apartheid regime in South Africa. When Nelson Mandela visited the Capitol in 1994, soon after he was elected South Africa’s first post-apartheid President, Helms turned his back on him.]

I didn’t work on South Africa. I worked on the Middle East and South Asia.

I understand that. But I’m saying you must know about the guy’s career? I mean, the Civil Rights Act, the Martin Luther King holiday, his interactions with Carol Moseley Braun, his ads, his comments about South Africa and African National Congress. This stuff isn’t completely unknown to you.

I’m not quite sure what this has to do with my article.

You said that you were opposed to racism and all its forms. And I was just asking whether you had—

Are you questioning whether I’m opposed to racism and all its forms?

I was questioning whether someone who is opposed to racism in all its forms has any second thoughts about Jesse Helms. Yes, that’s what I was asking.

Interesting question.

O.K., so we’re not going anywhere with that. Do you think that’s an unfair question? You’ve spoken out against Trump’s racism, and you’ve spoken out against racism of all sorts. I thought it was fair to ask about Helms, that’s all.

I think it’s fair to ask me anything you’d like. I’m assuming you think that it’s fair that I won’t answer certain questions, because you seem to want to trap me and discredit my views. So I’m just going to leave this topic alone, if that’s O.K., Isaac.

https://twitter.com/corbinasmith/status/1308050028242415620?s=20

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/why-a-never-trumper-changed-her-mind

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/npfandos/status/1308412828181815296?s=20

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

An insane mind posted:

Fox News routinely is the highest rated thing on cable TV, only ever losing to huge sports games (and sometimes not even then).

Trump news, even if it's on a streaming platform, would be a success, at least until Trump funnels all the money away.

Old people watch a LOT of TV, especially broke brained conservative old people who literally have nothing to do except watch TV.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’ve got a specialty milking table is that what trump is talking about

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Isn't it weird how all these "democrats" and "never Trump" people all say the exact same messaging on the exact same day as Rush Limbaugh? Huh, it's almost like it's bullshit or something.

Y'all watch The Boys? Trump's just appealing to the Homelander base with his milk talk.

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

I didn't know that when Trump said "America First" in his inaugural speech he really meant this

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Just like abortion Republicans don't actually want to repeal Obamacare because those empty election promises get chuds to the polls

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

boar guy posted:

i read this article on longform the other day that a guy wrote while he attended a gigantic christian rock music festival. one of his conclusions was that every single band there was to make money preaching to the choir. that's what a trump network would be, just, fox news with any sort of restraint removed. those emails 8 times a day about how you're trump's special chosen bigly boy, only in the form of an ad for a trumpy bear or a mypillow or some gold plated coins made from old submarine hulls or semenax

There’s already an OANN though.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

has he not existed for the last 30 years?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Groovelord Neato posted:

Hey did we all laugh at the lady who wrote the stupid op-ed about how Biden is too far left so she, a Never Trumper, is forced to vote for Trump was stupid enough to pick up the phone when Isaac Chotiner came calling?

https://twitter.com/corbinasmith/status/1308050028242415620?s=20

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/why-a-never-trumper-changed-her-mind

"'i won't let you entrap me with my own words', i say, as i let this journalist entrap me with my own words"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

I’ve got a specialty milking table is that what trump is talking about

no but I feel this is important for national unity and security so thank you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How much you wanna bet that the healthcare plan laid out "in two weeks" that's being fished is literally optional vision and dental.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

The Fox News demo is old people who are too loving stupid to get their Netflix to work, and it's a huge demo.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Y'all watch The Boys? Trump's just appealing to the Homelander base with his milk talk.

And the Stormfront base, don't forget.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Just because I haven't seen this posted in a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVFEVWJMz8

Also I think this should represent something

https://i.imgur.com/kHTBxPQ.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schoenoplectus
Mar 30, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's longer than you think, Dad! Longer than you think!