Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

snergle posted:

the baby boomers are going to try to make enough babies to reincarnate into. no one gently caress to stop them.

It's going to be difficult for me, frequent sex-haver and Pleasure King of the west coast, but I will make the sacrifice for the sake of our future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

snergle posted:

the baby boomers are going to try to make enough babies to reincarnate into. no one gently caress to stop them.

But i can still gently caress myself, right?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Gay sex only

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
I've been seeing an incredible amount of "my keen sense of awareness saved my child from being kidnapped by a stalker at a store" posts lately in my parent and neighborhood groups. I think it's a combination of moms bringing their kids shopping while being paranoid and sensitive due to COVID, and that Netflix movie stirring up the Q-conspiracy. The stories always name specific locations and groups of stores in a shopping center, so I know they're not just copy and pasted, but they leave out a lot of potentially identifying information such as what store security guard they talked to, why the cops weren't called, etc. Has anyone else noticed an uptick? And why do the stories always involve a Target?

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Takoluka posted:

I have been wanting MARTA in North Cobb for years, and they're running out of excuses.

It will still be forever for Cobb, IF ever. The NIMBY contingent here is yuge.

I took Marta a bunch when I was living in town and would totally take it again if there was a station up here, but - wishful thinking at this point.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

HaB posted:

It will still be forever for Cobb, IF ever. The NIMBY contingent here is yuge.

I took Marta a bunch when I was living in town and would totally take it again if there was a station up here, but - wishful thinking at this point.

The 'need' for a cobb line has to be bigger now with the stadium/battery there right?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib
Weirdly enough the best way to boost your country's population is to allow immigration and guess what America is against.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Madkal posted:

Weirdly enough the best way to boost your country's population is to allow immigration and guess what America is against.

Good health policies? Gun control? Social safety nets? Being a functioning democracy?

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Joey Freshwater posted:

The 'need' for a cobb line has to be bigger now with the stadium/battery there right?

no, nobody intown gives a poo poo about the braves

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Madkal posted:

If we do that then they outbreed white people and turn us all into gay communists, and then how will I be able to watch my favorite television series Matlock?

I will not abide

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1307472038123073536

ONE BILLION AMERICANS, this year's spookiest halloween hit

"[W]e will create the necessary conditions for the whole Germanic people and the whole of Europe, controlled, ordered and led by us, the Germanic people, to be able, in generations, to stand the test in her battles of destiny against Asia, who will certainly break out again. We do not know when that will be. Then, when the mass of humanity of 1 to 1½ [billion] lines up against us, the Germanic people, numbering, I hope, 250 to 300 million, and the other European peoples, making a total of 600 to 700 million – (and with an outpost area stretching as far as the Urals, or, a hundred years, beyond the Urals) – must stand the test in its vital struggle against Asia. It would be an evil day if the Germanic people did not survive it. It would be the end of beauty and 'Kultur', of the creative power of this earth. That is the distant future. It is for that that we are fighting, pledged to hand down the heritage of our ancestors."

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
the sculptor is a chinese woman you dork rear end losers

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Madkal posted:

Another terrific way to boost your country's population is to improve working conditions and access to health care for the working class while subsidizing that health care, particularly for the health of women and children. Something else the GOP is dead set against!

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I wake up in the morning hoping my husband and my kids will be happy. I do not want to wake up in the morning thinking about the business I want to start. This is the most :capitalism: of false dichotomies.

It is :capitalism: framing, but it's also right. Places that have experimented with universal income found that a lot of people used their new financial freedom to go back to school or start their own businesses. Low wages and fragile financial security is a big part of keeping a captive workforce, and not having a soul killing job weighing on your own emotional health would contribute to the health and happiness of your family as well.

Also, I hope they never build a train up to the new stadium in Cobb because the less reasons white-flight suburbanites have for taking it, the less dumbass editorials about "I took a train once and now I have a message for all black people on how you need to behave to make me less frightened of you" we get. Can we move the airport, too?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

luxury handset posted:

no, nobody intown gives a poo poo about the braves

That’s not correct at all, assuming you mean ITP

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Cythereal posted:

Another terrific way to boost your country's population is to improve working conditions and access to health care for the working class while subsidizing that health care, particularly for the health of women and children. Something else the GOP is dead set against!

Someone less lazy than me please make a version of that comic with the dog and the frisbee.

“Plz more babies”
“Social programs?”
“NO SOCIAL PROGRAMS! ONLY BABIES!”

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

excuse me while I barf.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Wait are they saying Joe Rogan is neutral?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Dementia Joe vs Remember Sailor Trump with the Overly Credulous Hulk moderating sounds like the most amazing event of the year provided only Rogan would be allowed to drug up beforehand

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
Mission To Nars, starring Joe Rogan

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

xtal posted:

Wait are they saying Joe Rogan is neutral?

There's a whole bunch of centrists who will argue to the death that he's neutral because Both Sides Bad.

Slate did great article on it with this amazing quote:

quote:

We are living in the dumbest period of modern American history.

https://slate.com/culture/2019/03/joe-rogans-podcast-is-an-essential-platform-for-freethinkers-who-hate-the-left.html

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

seiferguy posted:

excuse me while I barf.
Are they in some kind of bread oven?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LifeLynx posted:

Has anyone else noticed an uptick? And why do the stories always involve a Target?

Are you asking why someone would aim for a target?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

TheMostFrench posted:

At about 4:00 in - "The only condition on our part will be obtaining the entire ownership of the infrastructure" - so also privatising your entire city transport system. The previews show the interior will have stewards like an airplane serving people snacks and drinks. That definitely won't cause issues for struggling people. I imagine you'd be able to protest it by constructing a very large pile of bricks like a jenga tower.
Come now, what harm could possibly come from privatizing an entire city's public transport (and indeed, all transport infrastructure) under a single for-profit company that pushes their option as luxury?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Knormal posted:

God willing.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Knormal posted:

Well I know at least one of them is getting baked.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/PedanticRomantc/status/1308452986650202112

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
matt walsh is IRL dwight schrute but with no applicable skills

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

also the coolest gundam battles are in space, where there's no "getting knocked down", everybody knows that

:goonsay:

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

food court bailiff posted:

also the coolest gundam battles are in space, where there's no "getting knocked down", everybody knows that

:goonsay:

Mobile suits were always built for space combat! They have hands and feet so as to deal with asteroids in an intuitive way! It's canon!

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

https://twitter.com/PedanticRomantc/status/1308462245458767876

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

imagine lacking the cognitive capacity to see how mobile suits would revolutionize battle

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Yes it's my sad tweet but loving holy poo poo this guy.

https://twitter.com/grraarrgghh/status/1308614322478702594?s=19

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Grraarrgghh posted:

Yes it's my sad tweet but loving holy poo poo this guy.

https://twitter.com/grraarrgghh/status/1308614322478702594?s=19

methinks the Ian doth protest too much

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i fine it funny how every regressive hip "young" wonderboy has a team of handlers that change their whole brand/persona every few years.

like that Walsh guy used to be "look at me, the regressive hipster. I have a plaid shirt, arm tats, a thick unkempt bread, craft beer. Now listen to my message about the purity of my daughters virginity-"

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

IMC is a stain on Malaysia's reputation overseas. I want us to be known for our corrupt politicians like every other third-world country, dammit :argh:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Ibblebibble posted:

IMC is a stain on Malaysia's reputation overseas. I want us to be known for our corrupt politicians like every other third-world country, dammit :argh:

Don't worry. I still mainly remember Malaysia for Dr. Mahatir and his whacky accusations of Sodomy against political rivals.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

There's poo poo happening right now today in Malaysian politics and loving Imc still wants to come in and defend being a paedo

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Okay, I wasn't going to say anything because gently caress IMC but really did nobody see that was from 2013 and was clearly mocking redditors and other assholes using that hashtag back then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Garrand posted:

Okay, I wasn't going to say anything because gently caress IMC but really did nobody see that was from 2013 and was clearly mocking redditors and other assholes using that hashtag back then?

I did, but I believe it shows IMC's been fixated on "fighting pedophiles" for a long time as a way to deflect attention from his own pedophilic impulses. I could be wrong, but considering what a lovely person he is overall, I don't think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.