Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The best part of the Fukkireta video is going from Peko's peko, to Miko's traditional idol voice, to Towa killing it, and then to Luna barely being able to articulate her words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why did pikamee kill taht baby twice

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seWDEn9d79c

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

why did pikamee kill taht baby twice

Once in Japanese, once in English.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Captain Cappy posted:

Once in Japanese, once in English.

sou sou sou sou sou sou sou

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
i feel a bit bad for mori, she's gonna get a good amount of money but assuming she's on a visa she'll have to pay both jpn and canadian income taxes.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCPT5xZ2MUI

They have been doing hella song streams lately. Coco english no archive stream again.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Coco just started another nonarchived singing stream, and the EN crew is playing Surgeon Simulator in an hour. A good day.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Does Coco sing more than 4 songs? Every time i open one of those English singing streams it's Backstreet Boys, Rockaby, Celine Dion or Evanescence.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

CJ posted:

Does Coco sing more than 4 songs? Every time i open one of those English singing streams it's Backstreet Boys, Rockaby, Celine Dion or Evanescence.

She sings multiple backstreet boys songs :colbert:

Edit: She has her favs for sure but she sings some new stuff every now and then. Its funny because the japanese karaoke also sings the same songs just japanese.

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Sep 22, 2020

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I think she's expanding her repertoire each stream based on what chat asks for. I haven't heard Queen before.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

CJ posted:

I see this as part of her vocal training that she's been taking. Practicing the songs in a room with an instructor is different from live performances. She's improved a great deal since early summer and I welcome any chance I can get to listen to the dragon girl sing. Its also helping her boost confidence in her voice.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Coco is (trying to) sing Despacito

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

This is the best despacito I've heard.

I just realized I'm watching a Japanese lady with an anime dragon avatar facerig sing Despacito with like 13k people spamming DRAGONCITO and I don't know how I ended up at this point in my life.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Finding all the Hololive and Holostars songs reminds me that they’re all idols and it never fails to give me whiplash. I know Calli, Gura and (maybe) Ina can sing but what about Kiara and Watson? I can’t really connect my mind to them singing for some reason.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
You guys know Coco is forcing her singing coach to listen to her sing Never Gonna Give You Up over and over again

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

jimmydalad posted:

Finding all the Hololive and Holostars songs reminds me that they’re all idols and it never fails to give me whiplash. I know Calli, Gura and (maybe) Ina can sing but what about Kiara and Watson? I can’t really connect my mind to them singing for some reason.
Kiara had a karaoke stream last week that was mostly Hello Project songs, she's a big old school Morning Musume and 80s/90s idol fan

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

jimmydalad posted:

Kiara had a singing stream a few days ago and she was pretty decent, other than her broken mic

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

please god do the sean paul parts Edit: YES

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pollyanna posted:

I just realized I'm watching a Japanese lady with an anime dragon avatar facerig sing Despacito with like 13k people spamming DRAGONCITO and I don't know how I ended up at this point in my life.

You obviously weren't there for haachamachama's despacito.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Gawr/Amelia/Ina are performing surgery together now and each are hosting their own stream, so you can watch whichever is your fav.

I fully expect Ina to be sincerely trying while Gawr and Ame play hot potato with organs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZixkm_vWAI

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
This is some real lag going on right now.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Ina dealing with lag while Gawr plays the bongos and Amelia talks about wax on apples.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
An authentic co-op experience, really.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
I would expect Kiara to be the most proficient at singing, seeing as she was a foreign teen idol in Japan for a while

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Gura instantly decapitates the patient and hides the head when the others aren't looking.

Merv Burger
Jan 3, 2008

I'm not sure we should be trusting Amelia with putting the arms back on.

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014

Pollyanna posted:

Someone already clipped it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOdtBjc3G8g

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Speaking of them being idols and actually singing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7NE6BoTCIA

I can see how Sora carried the company for 3 years or so.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
holofive? english only? ban RTA? loli stream? what are those? come on, it's christmas '17 and sora's about to show off her new holiday outfit

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Eej posted:

I would expect Kiara to be the most proficient at singing, seeing as she was a foreign teen idol in Japan for a while

Your mistake here is to believe that proficient singing is a requirement for foreign teen idols in Japan. It's not even required for the local talent.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Me, My Girlfriend, and her $500 Gucci Tentacle

Me, My Girlfriend, and her $500 Peko Carrot

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

jimmydalad posted:

Ina's actually a pretty great singer. She was singing an aimer song at the beginning of one of her streams last week. Was really good! Unfortunately only like half the song is in the archive because her computer died :(.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I think all of them have sung on stream at least once and they all sounded good.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Amelia only sung the Pururin song from NHK, and honestly that's all we needed. She's the best.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

blossommirage posted:

Amelia only sung the Pururin song from NHK, and honestly that's all we needed. She's the best.

oh god I need to see this

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Speaking of Sora, I love how she's totally immune to scary games.

It's especially great when she's playing with someone else and feels obligated to give flat "ah"s while they're screaming their head off.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Sindai posted:

Speaking of Sora, I love how she's totally immune to scary games.

It's especially great when she's playing with someone else and feels obligated to give flat "ah"s while they're screaming their head off.

I think there was one where some ghost was doing a spooky thing and she was like, "that's enough from you, don't you think?" and just ignored it.

fubuki also had a great gag where she was running from some monster and then a phone rang? and she instantly switched from screaming her head off to calmy going "moshi-moshi, fubuki desu".

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Calli's reactions to Mad Dad are great, you can tell she's clearly creeped out by the game but she doesn't immediately lose her poo poo the moment something spooky happens.

Also, her trying to make a beat out of stomping on corpses never stops being funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

blossommirage posted:

It's in her debut, if you're curious.