Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

I want the Italian hand gesture emoji. I signed up for this loving iOS14 beta and I just got update 14.2 but the emoji still isn’t there. What the gently caress is Apple doing? They need to pull their fingers out and release this emoji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

:discourse:

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Oooooh . Ayyyyyyy.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

oh dope posted:

Oooooh . Ayyyyyyy.

What do swedish people say when their meatballs are too spice?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waterbed Wendy posted:

What do swedish people say when their meatballs are too spice?

För stark

Is what google tells me; seems a certain rich man can't be handled.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
are we allowed to say Italian slurs in GBS? I kept getting in trouble for it in BYOB

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nooner posted:

are we allowed to say Italian slurs in GBS? I kept getting in trouble for it in BYOB

If you get probed for calling them "noodle wrangling garlic hoarders" I don't want to be alive.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

För stark

Is what google tells me; seems a certain rich man can't be handled.

are you implying the finnish people are dedicating their spicy meatballs to fictional billionaire tony stark?

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

🤌

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waterbed Wendy posted:

are you implying the finnish people are dedicating their spicy meatballs to fictional billionaire tony stark?

I'm telling you to go hog wild on spicy balls and let the implications be damned.

That someone somewhere tried to intervene on your enjoyment of them tasty, supremely spiced balls should hold no consequence to you. drat the torpedos and full-speed giving head.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I'm telling you to go hog wild on spicy balls and let the implications be damned.

That someone somewhere tried to intervene on your enjoyment of them tasty, supremely spiced balls should hold no consequence to you. drat the torpedos and full-speed giving head.

FÖR STARK!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
fettuhchiniiiii

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/hLVc3BC.gifv

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

I got probated for being racist against Italians but really I just was mad at Ferrari.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

say what you will about italians. at least they arent irish

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I am of Italian descent.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Chomp8645 posted:

I am of Italian descent.

Where is the emoji?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the corona quid posted:

Where is the emoji?

:mario:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Do italians count as white now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Methanar posted:

i got probed for anti-italian hate speech so i guess not

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lmao, is the prison hacks thread still around?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Methanar posted:

Generally and for a long time, yes. Depends on context though

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

i got probed for anti-italian hate speech so i guess not

Not if you single them out as an ethnicity for slurs or other hate speech, for example

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

oh dope posted:

Oooooh . Ayyyyyyy.

ayyyyyyyyy ooooohhhh

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
what does the hand gesture mean, like if done in jersey then sleep with the fishes occurs, but if in cambria then it's like rolling the dice

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
:flipoff:

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Ey ma! I gots ta go home ta hit the drippini. Gabaool!

Goldie The Mack
Nov 25, 2005

Go on and stick yo' seff
I thought ypu were you talking about the chin flick. Yes I had to google to find the name of the gesture.

Apparently it doesn't mean someone has five fathers, but there is a gesture that does.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Medieval Medic posted:

Ey ma! I gots ta go home ta hit the drippini. Gabaool!

Shut uppa you face-a. :nyd:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

I’m gonna start rewatching the sopranos until the Italian hand gesture emoji is released

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

lol at the Americans going on about ~racism against Italians~. Italy is a G8 country and doesn't give a flying gently caress about primitive race theory from half the world away.

Discrimination against Italian-Americans, sure.

Try being racist against an actual Italian and they'll laugh in your face, then probably punch you.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Strategic Tea posted:

lol at the Americans going on about ~racism against Italians~. Italy is a G8 country and doesn't give a flying gently caress about primitive race theory from half the world away.

Discrimination against Italian-Americans, sure.

Try being racist against an actual Italian and they'll laugh in your face, then probably punch you.

I don't know where you got this idea, maybe reading too any ironic online posts, but it's nonsense. As both an American and someone of Italian descent, absolutely nobody gives one flying gently caress. I have never in my life encountered the slightest actual racism over being Italian. To my knowledge, nobody in my entire extended family has either, at least since I've been alive. And we have a very Italian last name (some people mistakenly assume it's Hispanic, but none of us look it at all). There is zero unironic racism towards Italians in American popular culture, and nobody is really worried about it occurring either. The most that ever happens is a tepid joke about meatballs or Super Mario.

What you are describing is not a thing here and has not been a thing for decades. As for actual Italy Italians, I think you'd be hard pressed to be find many Americans who have any strong opinions about Italy at all outside the context of a vacation destination. I don't even have any strong opinions about it. I guess it's cool that my distant ancestors had a bitching empire at one point, and that they invented pizza.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Sep 23, 2020

feller
Jul 5, 2006

my opinion on italy is they shouldn't have jailed those seismologists

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
And they shoulda jaila da pope for all the crimes wit da children.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

the corona quid posted:

I’m gonna start rewatching the sopranos until the Italian hand gesture emoji is released

N n n no please sir! Escusi you cannot do this. Bucca do beppo will curse your household for 100 tomato lifetimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
i dont like italians