Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

HGV69 season one is ending (?) but we have this

https://twitter.com/HotGirlVideos69/status/1308612589849583617

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Apparently we have about 7 years and 101 days left of gaming before climate change gets extremely bad and results in massive displacement and death. I hope we get Half-Life 3 by then.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

half-life 3 is what causes the apocalypse in the first place

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

I said come in! posted:

Apparently we have about 7 years and 101 days left of gaming before climate change gets extremely bad and results in massive displacement and death. I hope we get Half-Life 3 by then.

Wow that's longer than expected

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Pirate Jet posted:

Lmao that the Stadia thread kicked out the obvious Google employee, and then immediately shut down because there was nothing to actually discuss except become the internet’s infinitieth iPhone vs Android slapfight

Maybe megathreads devoted to mocking the bad kind of product are not that great.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Well since I'm not going to play 13 Sentinels for a while let me watch this trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKMn6ptSQrg

It starts with a schoolgirl summoning a mech by lifting up her skirt and swiping her thigh? People doubted the anime of this?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
What fool would doubt the anime levels of a mecha game?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Maybe megathreads devoted to mocking the bad kind of product are not that great.

they are but for a limited time and then must be killed

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Stux posted:

they are but for a limited time and then must be killed

Too bad that almost never happens.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i agree the star citizen thread needs to be destroyed

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Just read half the thread

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I think I might place 13 Sentinels actually somewhat low on the anime scale. Not like, say, AI Somnium Files where you gotta grit your teeth through some of that real uncut anime poo poo. If anything it's got a way bigger lust for 80s nostalgia where every character is swapping bootleg videotapes of TV shows they recorded in almost every scene

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
On the other hand, the high schoolers have to be naked to pilot the giant mechs, which is uhhh

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Might be finally getting MGS ports

https://twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1308633081868361728?s=19

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

those are the old pc versions it looks like?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

there's already a castlevania and contra collection on pc so that last bit seems a bit baffling unless that's just for taiwan and they didn't get those collections or something?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
There’s still more Castlevanias to release. I’m not sure about Contra though

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

hatty posted:

There’s still more Castlevanias to release. I’m not sure about Contra though

The listing on the page shows specifically just castlevania 1 through 3 and the first two contra games though, which is pointless

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Well since I'm not going to play 13 Sentinels for a while let me watch this trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKMn6ptSQrg

It starts with a schoolgirl summoning a mech by lifting up her skirt and swiping her thigh? People doubted the anime of this?

Not even good anime, the penmanship is pretty despicable IMO.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The title alone fills up around 10-20% of my allotted daily anime tolerance

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Oh I missed the Kirby post!

How was the first Kirby Fighters

Edit: so is this just Smash but Only Kirbies

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Oops, all kirbs!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Dang right all kirbs!!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

Oops, all poyo!

al-azad
May 28, 2009

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I think I might place 13 Sentinels actually somewhat low on the anime scale. Not like, say, AI Somnium Files where you gotta grit your teeth through some of that real uncut anime poo poo. If anything it's got a way bigger lust for 80s nostalgia where every character is swapping bootleg videotapes of TV shows they recorded in almost every scene

80s anime was the height of anime.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is there anything big expected at Tokyo Game Show this year

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Hey George, you wanted to borrow some anime? I’ve got Gunbuster that’s a good one. Bokurano a horror mecha with lots of metaphor and dimensional fuckery I think you’ll like that. Blue Comet SPT Layzner, that’s an underrated classic. Giant Robo ova, amazing animation and designs on that one. Can’t forget Evangelion, no. Gunparade March, an anime/video game tie in about high school kids balancing social life with fighting kaiju, it even has neat tactical battles.

I don’t know what you’re planning to do with all this but if you see Yoko Taro tell him he still has my copy of Green Legend Ran.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Help Im Alive posted:

Is there anything big expected at Tokyo Game Show this year

Ps5 is tremendous

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

al-azad posted:

Hey George, you wanted to borrow some anime? I’ve got Gunbuster that’s a good one. Bokurano a horror mecha with lots of metaphor and dimensional fuckery I think you’ll like that. Blue Comet SPT Layzner, that’s an underrated classic. Giant Robo ova, amazing animation and designs on that one. Can’t forget Evangelion, no. Gunparade March, an anime/video game tie in about high school kids balancing social life with fighting kaiju, it even has neat tactical battles.

I don’t know what you’re planning to do with all this but if you see Yoko Taro tell him he still has my copy of Green Legend Ran.

heh, no Irresponsible Captain Tylor?

Philistine.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

You were wrong

this game is REAL gay

Also I think the tutorial combat is weird and I agree about the blips but you unlock difficulty options after the tutorial so I'll report back after actually doing some more battles which will be never because I've got some flow charts to draw

It is required for any mecha material to be at least 50% gay by volume.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Had an absolute barry of a day at work, and put in for time off for the Shadowlands + PS5 launches.

3 days off for Shadowlands, 2 days off for PS5.

Better not getting loving denied either :argh:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

https://twitter.com/mikemorhaime/status/1308728589580296193?s=19

This might be one to watch, now that Blizzard is an irredeemable swamp. Hopefully they have the resources to do something original, rather than low budget versions of existing Blizzard games.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Infinitum posted:

Had an absolute barry of a day at work, and put in for time off for the Shadowlands + PS5 launches.

3 days off for Shadowlands, 2 days off for PS5.

Better not getting loving denied either :argh:

Did you end up getting a preorder?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Today I emailed one of my students who was obviously using the premade Gmail response filters, and I was replying to her using the autofilled lines myself, and I realized that the future of human communication is just all going to be predictive AIs conversing with one another.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

exquisite tea posted:

Today I emailed one of my students who was obviously using the premade Gmail response filters, and I was replying to her using the autofilled lines myself, and I realized that the future of human communication is just all going to be predictive AIs conversing with one another.

Going to be? What do you think SA is?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

hi folks

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Going to be? What do you think SA is?

Sounds great! I will do that.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Did you end up getting a preorder?

I got one about 2 seconds after it went live, which is lucky cause it sold out after 10 :v:

Also found out EBGames will take my PS4 Slim for $250 AUD trade in towards it, which is a 1/3rd of the cost. Which is super helpful when the games are so loving expensive.
Confirmed earlier in the PS4 thread that all the PSVR accessories will be backwards compatible, so there's really no reason to keep it. I'm not as nostalgic about Sony products as I am Nintendo.

All I need to do is 110% double triple check how to ensure all my saves are in the cloud, and then I'll format it and trade it in.

I might try and finish Yakuza Kiwami as the system swan song.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W9agVhOYns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Infinitum posted:

I got one about 2 seconds after it went live, which is lucky cause it sold out after 10 :v:

Also found out EBGames will take my PS4 Slim for $250 AUD trade in towards it, which is a 1/3rd of the cost. Which is super helpful when the games are so loving expensive.
Confirmed earlier in the PS4 thread that all the PSVR accessories will be backwards compatible, so there's really no reason to keep it. I'm not as nostalgic about Sony products as I am Nintendo.

All I need to do is 110% double triple check how to ensure all my saves are in the cloud, and then I'll format it and trade it in.

I might try and finish Yakuza Kiwami as the system swan song.

Maaaaaaaaaate I'm stoked for you!