Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
i read a theory that cats enjoy sitting on your laptop when you're working because they're mirroring your behavior. apparently you can get them to stay away from your laptop if you give them one of their own. i tested it yesterday with a spare chromebook and had promising results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

that cat needs a bigger laptop!

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

devmd01 posted:

we love you catface, feel better!

good cat tv this morning

supervisor pepper says get back to work, right meow!!

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

i read a theory that cats enjoy sitting on your laptop when you're working because they're mirroring your behavior. apparently you can get them to stay away from your laptop if you give them one of their own. i tested it yesterday with a spare chromebook and had promising results

lmao brilliant

i bet a cardoard sheet folded into a laptop-like book would work too

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

This is the most normal looking I've ever seen her. She is majestic. She is loved.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
yay! stay better Catface!

EDIT: There was a bird walking around in the alley.

Robert Denby fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Sep 22, 2020

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
current pepper status:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*wiggles the mouse to wake from sleep mode*

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

together these form a tragic story

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Cats make depression feel less overwhelming. :unsmith:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

queserasera posted:

Cats make depression feel less overwhelming. :unsmith:

yeah I've been kinda cracking and pinging the last week or so and Oscar is really helping out by hanging around me when I'm crashed out on the couch

he'll jump down every couple hours so I can scratch his head for a few minutes, then he'll go eat and do whatever cat business he has around the house then jump back on top of the couch for more naps

he seems to have life pretty well figured out

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Ears-bigger-than-head syndrome

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

xcheopis posted:

Ears-bigger-than-head syndrome

Aka shithead syndrome

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Look at those beans

designed by an artist

beans

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

iospace posted:

Aka shithead syndrome

The cure is more treats and petting.

MikeJF posted:

Look at those beans

designed by an artist

beans

Excellent beans!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

iospace posted:

Aka shithead syndrome

she is a lovely young lady

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
she's doing the catface

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

photo widget good

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
does it support dark mode? rokit at night, lulu at day

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

mod sassinator posted:

she's doing the catface

10/10, impeccable form

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Me too.

MikeJF posted:

together these form a tragic story

Don't worry, Lucky got fussed too

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Tensions are high, the ceasefire could break down at any second.

Edit: Zelda just bit Nando on the tail while he was taking a dump. She got a beating in return.

Electric Hobo fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Sep 23, 2020

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

here's a butthead who tries to attack my hand if I try to pet him

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Electric Hobo posted:

Edit: Zelda just bit Nando on the tail while he was taking a dump. She got a beating in return.

the floof on this pair :eyepop:

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Bandit squeak snoring while I was on a work call.

https://i.imgur.com/JvpkCPX.mp4

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Grand Fromage posted:

she is a lovely young lady

Yes! Yes, she is.

Furbin'

mod sassinator posted:

she's doing the catface

Carmen has such pretty eyes, too.

Koi postin'

FelicityGS posted:

Don't worry, Lucky got fussed too

Lucky fellow

Electric Hobo posted:

Bit rude, Zelda!

Bandire posted:

:3:
Tanuki trill-snores and purr-snores. It's so adorable!

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord

Bandire posted:

It's wrecking me how much Bandit reminds me of my boy Zuki. :( The looks, the coat, the little head, even the snoring.

We had to euthanize him a few weeks ago, just a couple months shy of his 18th birthday, so I really appreciate seeing this. Even if it's made it super dusty in here.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell
they made land koi cookies!
https://twitter.com/artgate2/status/1308511368744706050

fishbacon fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Sep 23, 2020

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Old Boot posted:

It's wrecking me how much Bandit reminds me of my boy Zuki. :( The looks, the coat, the little head, even the snoring.

We had to euthanize him a few weeks ago, just a couple months shy of his 18th birthday, so I really appreciate seeing this. Even if it's made it super dusty in here.

I'm sorry about your Zuki. Share some pictures, perhaps?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
i took louie on a walk last night. we both heard what sounded like a kitten's distress meows coming from my apartment complex's dumpsters. just nonstop plaintive meows. Louie seemed really concerned and headed over. behind the dumpsters he found a little grey and white kitten. they did a respectful nose boop and settled back to a comfortable distance to stare at each other. i took louie back inside and got some food and water. the kitten was crying again and took to the food super quickly. that convinced him i was safe to approach, and then he started requesting pets. very human friendly, but no collar, skinny, and with a bunch of grime on his coat. i figured that he wasn't in a great spot given his nonstop sad meows so i brought him inside and put him in the bathroom. louie has not taken the loss of his bathroom well, and he woke me up early this morning by making weird cat noises at the door. They've both settled down by this point.

i cleaned the kitty off with a towel and tried to teach him about the improvised litterbox. he's definitely a boy, and i'd guess he's about 6 months old. he went gangbusters on some more food and then demanded extensive cuddles, pets, and lap sitting. it has honestly been tough to take a good picture of him because he just rushes at me and flops around all over me every time he sees me. my apartment is too small for two cattes, but i asked building management to send an email blast to see if anyone has lost a kitty. I know one little girl lost her cat a while ago, but i think that one was a tabby. assuming nobody steps forward, i'm going to see if the local no-kill shelter has any room

pictured: kitten

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Old Boot posted:

Sorry to hear about Zuki. Echoing the request for pics. This thread is mostly awesome but comes with the occasional side of gut punch.

I'm glad the Bandit pics have helped you a little. He turned 15 this year and is really starting to show his age, so I'm having to mentally prepare for what's next.

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

pictured: kitten

Adorable. Hoping he finds a good home. Where area are you in out of curiosity?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

✨🙀✨

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I would join Pepper's patio gang.

Adbot