Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
You should check your credit. 5% of my company has had fraudulent claims filed in their names in the past month.

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/economy/washingtons-unemployment-fraud-may-have-hit-650-million-state-recovers-333-million/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
how do i checked credit

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm probably not going to but thank you for the heads up

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

“Two weeks after revelations of a massive fraud scheme that briefly shut down Washington’s unemployment system“

lol brief is not the term I would use. My wife’s unemployment was held for 18 weeks because of this.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Check the inside of my butt.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again
the mother of all 419 scams holy moly

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Check the inside of my butt.

Yup, there's an unemployment claim in there.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cubone posted:

I'm probably not going to but thank you for the heads up

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm still at a perfect 100 but thanks for the tip op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

TheAardvark posted:

I'm still at a perfect 100 but thanks for the tip op

lmao

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Thanks op. I too believe that helping poor people is a scam.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

there is an insane amount of fraud going on right now

its hosed, i would suggest actual corporal punishment for people caught doing card fraud

get out the big ruler

however for the guys doing the actual big time institutional world changing fraud get out the loving guillotine and make some examples

GROW SOME BALLS SEC!!!!

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
me needed martial law when the pandemic started but all out politicians have zero balls. oh well.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

EA Sports posted:

me needed martial law when the pandemic started but all out politicians have zero balls. oh well.

What could go wrong with this?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

RVWinkle posted:

Thanks op. I too believe that helping poor people is a scam.

16 years on somethingawful has made you a keen observer

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
I’d really like for you all to tell me all about this. In exchange for the information, I will gladly pay. I hope you don’t mind; it’ll be in the form of a cashiers check.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Star Me Kitten posted:

I’d really like for you all to tell me all about this. In exchange for the information, I will gladly pay. I hope you don’t mind; it’ll be in the form of a cashiers check.
check you PMs for a copy of the back and front my my $40k limit credit card and my mortgage statement and social security numbers and also a full frontal dick pic

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

numberoneposter posted:

check you PMs for a copy of the back and front my my $40k limit credit card and my mortgage statement and social security numbers and also a full frontal dick pic

I apologize. I am not going to need that information after all.

>Cancels cashiers check
>Maxes out credit card
>buys a new car with your credit score
> frames dick pic

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

numberoneposter posted:

its hosed, i would suggest actual corporal punishment for people caught doing card fraud

get out the big ruler

however for the guys doing the actual big time institutional world changing fraud get out the loving guillotine and make some examples

GROW SOME BALLS SEC!!!!

Why not done?

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

numberoneposter posted:

get out the big ruler

GROW SOME BALLS SEC!!!!

You're right, until you start targetting the financiers, the problem will keep getting worse.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I'll pay you a nickel tomorrow for a hamburger today

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
gay for pay, plug away
straight for dates, annihilate

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

women driving cars, what is this mars?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Thanks Obama.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
edit wrong thread

Postmastergeneral
Jan 11, 2005
gently caress this i quit

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mozi posted:

edit wrong thread

no, this is the right thread. please continue entering your credit card number

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

TheAardvark posted:

do you accept discover cards?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

TheAardvark posted:

oh phew

4206 9420 6942 0694

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

Ban this sick filth.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Mozi posted:

oh phew

4206 9420 6942 0694

The poor person with this cc number is in for a rude surprise when they open their bill next month

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

numberoneposter posted:

This made me realize that Diners Club credit cards are still a thing but have made some changes.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
how do i claim my massive scam benefits

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Khanstant posted:

how do i claim my massive scam benefits

craigslist

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if creditkarma would catch this then i guess im in the clear

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I paid that Lifelock guy to prove no one could steal my identity and they stole his identity instead. I consider this a win.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=508357750 posted:

id call that a win

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=508357751 posted:

I consider this a win.
:tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

*ahem*

how is creedit formed?

*waits for applause*