Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

good thing mox was chilling by that door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

xbilkis posted:

Hey Eddie, you got 90 seconds to build a championship match we made 60 minutes ago, knock yourself out

Oh man he did it so well

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I feel like most promotions have new guys just do squash matches at first, which probably are easier to work than back and forth tag team matches. And tbh I wouldn't mind him of all people having a couple old school squashes

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

He makes a compelling argument..

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Ok but maybe like these two got tony when he was confused and talked him into light tubes or something

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
HANGMAN VS UNO (KENNY DIDN'T ACCEPT A TAG MATCH AGAIN)

xbilkis posted:

Hey Eddie, you got 90 seconds to build a championship match we made 60 minutes ago, knock yourself out

I'm very certain that is exactly what TK said to him, yes.

ftwtom
Feb 7, 2001

Jerry Lynn!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

If Jerry Lynn's wearing a mask, does that make him Mr JL?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

18 year old me is hype as gently caress

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Jordan7hm posted:

Oh man he did it so well

didn't even have the prop of a cookie to work with

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Eddie knows how to jab and needle a person with his words, dude is a master of it.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

the entertainer would make a good theme

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

Luther in the crowd 👉🤪

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

God loving damnit Eddie Kingston rules

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Eddie is the best promo who's ever lived holy poo poo.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

This will be, what, Eddies third singles match in AEW and two will be title shots?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

xbilkis posted:

Knocked it out of the park

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Something as simple as wild-eyed "keep it on the hard cam" is such an OH poo poo THIS IS REAL bit. I love it so much.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Stealth Tiger posted:

I feel like most promotions have new guys just do squash matches at first, which probably are easier to work than back and forth tag team matches. And tbh I wouldn't mind him of all people having a couple old school squashes

Do I have a show for you! It's AEW Dark on YouTube where AEW's young lion class from QT's gym and the indies compete with AEW stars in matches that are cool young lions match style squashes.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Reality Protester posted:

I'm gonna get all :tinfoil: and say Eddie should have known he was being eliminated and should have gone over the top rope. he went in business for himself.

good

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

:perfect:

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

oh but seriously I posted:

the entertainer would make a good theme

i feel like this is something the vaudevillains did at one point

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

arbybaconator posted:

Luther in the crowd 👉🤪

He's asking for help because something is wrong! But no one listens!

No one listens....

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Vince MechMahon posted:

JR is actually very cool and good for using Sonny's preferred pronouns interchangably on a main stream TV program that appeals a lot to young men.

I meant in general, not about this particular issue.

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!
Luther knows when he's in frame, and knows when to point, what a legendary veteran.

PS I never hated him like most others here, I'm ok with him being there, he's fun.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

hey guys this eddie kingston guy seems real good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Mad King.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mons Hubris posted:

This will be, what, Eddies third singles match in AEW and two will be title shots?

fourth, he beat Lee Johnson and Brian Pillman Jr.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

karmicknight posted:

Do I have a show for you! It's AEW Dark on YouTube where AEW's young lion class from QT's gym and the indies compete with AEW stars in matches that are cool young lions match style squashes.

Ben Carter out trended AEW itself

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I am having a hard time thinking of another wrestler who sounds as real as Kingston does on the mic

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Thunder Rosa is getting a hell of a push for someone not officially signed.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Man I thought the camel clutch was a bad finisher in WWE, I am really not sold on it in AEW.
Evil Uno in a singles match....uuuuh.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

smikey posted:

Luther knows when he's in frame, and knows when to point, what a legendary veteran.

PS I never hated him like most others here, I'm ok with him being there, he's fun.

He just does it all the time whether hes on camera or not

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Dango Bango posted:

Something as simple as wild-eyed "keep it on the hard cam" is such an OH poo poo THIS IS REAL bit. I love it so much.

Absolutely this, just that little touch of real

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kingston good

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

smikey posted:

I think most of us have come around in being fine with Luther in the spot he's in.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

smikey posted:

joke's on you, he's ALWAYS pointing at his head

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

excab looking fancy tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
hangman vs. uno I love it so much.

I seriously love Eddie Kingston