Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

endlessmonotony posted:

Mind you, full cleanup of the way you live does a lot, but that involves not being broke and tired first. After that you add proper sleep hygiene, exercise and a varied diet and it'll probably get fixed... if it isn't one of the other causes, which aren't nearly as common, and yet are common enough they crop up constantly.

all that poo poo is culture bound too

japanese peeps moving from japan to america get brutally unhealthy like other american peeps real fast forex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

bob dobbs is dead posted:

japanese peeps moving from japan to america get brutally unhealthy like other american peeps real fast forex

Almost like America is a capitalist hellscape where you don't get a chance to stop when your body needs to because some slavedriver needs a new yacht.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

at least america is better prepared for the coming famine than the rest of the world

as long as you have potable water you're good to go for several years, probably

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
dont forget vitamins

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

USA USA USA

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

america is the greatest country in the face of the earth and if you don’t like it, you can get out. like bump_fn and myself did and probably other posters sorry if i forgot who

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

man i can’t wait to not waste my vote on joe biden.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

fart simpson posted:

america is the greatest country in the face of the earth and if you don’t like it, you can get out. like bump_fn and myself did and probably other posters sorry if i forgot who

i don’t even own an american ctizenship :smuggo:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

fart simpson posted:

mods please rename this to yospos diabetes thread thanks in advance

That's every yospos thread

Apr 7, 2003

bob dobbs is dead posted:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4165490/

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

diamond joe biden wondering where he should go to next in his search for malarkey

Apr 7, 2003

Diamond Joe is a four year break until we get real competent fascists.

There was one candidate who was interested in fixing our structural issues. It wasn't him.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Diamond Joe is a four year break until we get real competent fascists.

There was one candidate who was interested in fixing our structural issues. It wasn't him.

lmao why do tyou think biden will winhahahaha

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

if trump wins / steals the election, the us is probably done as a country

Apr 7, 2003

bump_fn posted:

lmao why do tyou think biden will winhahahaha

I don't think he's getting in even if he does technically win.

The GOP will openly steal the election and tell everyone they had to do it to save the country from the mob / communists / antifa / blm, and nothing will come of it.

Apr 7, 2003

Broken Machine posted:

if trump wins / steals the election, the us is probably done as a country

The US is for all intents and purposes already done as a country, the president acts as though he only governs over the states that voted for him and treats the states that did not like occupied territory and their citizens like militants to be suppressed.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

I don't think he's getting in even if he does technically win.

The GOP will openly steal the election and tell everyone they had to do it to save the country from the mob / communists / antifa / blm, and nothing will come of it.

the main reason to expect this not to happen is that a lot of real powers behind the curtain would prefer biden (or are indifferent enough not to tolerate the mess). for example the actual rulers of the mic.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

the main reason to expect this not to happen is that a lot of real powers behind the curtain would prefer biden (or are indifferent enough not to tolerate the mess). for example the actual rulers of the mic.

anything that even looks like a coup is really bad though

peaceful transition of power without military involvement is a pretty important part of a functioning democracy (not that america's functions all that well to begin with)

Apr 7, 2003

Trump, like Reagan in his day, isn't running the show. The party power brokers do.

The GOP is a super top down party; they have daily strategy calls for all members of the House and Senate where strategy and talking points are discussed. Those talking points get disseminated to the rank-and-file voters via Fox News and Hannity/Carlson.

They always broadcast exactly what they're going to do. Listen to Fox News viewers, they use verbatim talking points.

The talking point for a long time that I've heard from multiple Fox News viewers is "we can never allow a Democrat president again, they would ruin all the good Trump has done."

They aren't coming up with that independently, that's party orthodoxy.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
"actually, i believe in a shadowy cabal of powerful men ruling the nation in secret, i also believe that these men are the best hope for the future of america"

Apr 7, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

anything that even looks like a coup is really bad though

peaceful transition of power without military involvement is a pretty important part of a functioning democracy (not that america's functions all that well to begin with)

Miles Taylor is a former DHS guy who was chief of staff to the previous director. He’s said in interviews that GOP politicians are terrified of Trump’s militant fanatical base and fall in line in part because any sort of dissent ends up in thousands of death threats.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

infernal machines posted:

"actually, i believe in a shadowy cabal of powerful men ruling the nation in secret, i also believe that these men are the best hope for the future of america"

my post was very much intended to paint the real situation as worse than the simple electoral politics covers. and it is hardly controversial that moneyed interests have more direct power over america than the elected government, with a key mean being having very firm control of what kind of person actually gets elected.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

turns out the enclave is real and dumb

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

like i said in cjs, the election has already been stolen sufficiently to give trump what will look at first glance to be a legitimate win. this will allow the democrats to convince themselves they were beaten fair and square, and that the systems are working

and the ratchet will move another tick to the right

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

with a key mean being having very firm control of what kind of person actually gets elected.

i'd say that's either untrue or they're perfectly fine with a person like trump being president, either way it seems foolish to hold out hope that some cabal of elites will somehow save america from itself

Apr 7, 2003

People forget that an election was already stolen within our lifetimes, openly and brazenly, and there were zero consequences for it.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hanging chads may come to mean something very different in america's future

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
not even surprised anymore

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/us/teen-aspergers-police-shooting-bodycam/index.html

quote:

Body camera video shows officer involved shooting of 13-year-old with Asperger's after mom calls for help

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

There are several republican candidates for congress who are pretty staunch qanon supporters who primaried their GOP rivals.

It's going to rule when the GOP contingent of the congress is all these types of people.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

remember tea party republicans?

how quaint

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i'd say that's either untrue or they're perfectly fine with a person like trump being president, either way it seems foolish to hold out hope that some cabal of elites will somehow save america from itself

it is actually somewhat heartening how you manage to keep reading "get biden elected" as "save america", so i'll leave you holding that belief.

Apr 7, 2003

the Qanon poo poo isn't really even an ideology so much as a palatable excuse for them to do what they want to do anyway, ie imprison or execute their political enemies.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

the Qanon poo poo isn't really even an ideology so much as a palatable excuse for them to do what they want to do anyway, ie imprison or execute their political enemies.

it's this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Something very insidious about qanon is how they've changed their approach to attracting normal people. They now indoctrinate people under the the guise of being against human trafficking, they were a pretty big presence in the save the children protests. As a result a lot of new agey people and wine moms have become red pilled.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it is actually somewhat heartening how you manage to keep reading "get biden elected" as "save america", so i'll leave you holding that belief.

lol.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

AnimeIsTrash posted:

As a result a lot of new agey people and wine moms have become red pilled.

the infiltration of woo groups is more of a nazi thing than a q thing tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

someone who is now perma'd once did a decent writeup on the crossover between veganism and blood and soil nativism