Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
It was probably done by a very well renowned doctor who hasn't actually done a blood draw or injection in 15 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So where do the Chargers hire their doctors from?

The Ho Chi Minh School of Medicine?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Mega64 posted:

I am shocked Dean Spanos would spend money on team doctors.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Meet the new Chargers medical staff:

https://youtu.be/X_H-K64-osY

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

fartknocker posted:

I’d say Sacred Heart, but I’d probably trust those people more than I do the Chargers.

I'd trust Donald Faison the actor to do a medical procedure more than a Chargers doc

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Its Rinaldo posted:

I'd trust Donald Faison the actor to do a medical procedure more than a Chargers doc

I think it was one of the actors on M*A*S*H who saw a car accident while driving and from the show knew slightly more than normal early-70s first aid and was able to help until paramedics arrived, which is what prompted that (Since more of the Scrubs cast is alive).

Hell, I’d take Chris Parnell as Dr. Leo Spaceman over the Chargers docs.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
Dr Hustin Jerbert sneaking out of the locker room and taking off his wig

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/1308597191120949248

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Just run for the first down man

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

fartknocker posted:

I think it was one of the actors on M*A*S*H who saw a car accident while driving and from the show knew slightly more than normal early-70s first aid and was able to help until paramedics arrived, which is what prompted that (Since more of the Scrubs cast is alive).

Hell, I’d take Chris Parnell as Dr. Leo Spaceman over the Chargers docs.

Alan Alda is still alive. Works for me

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Its Rinaldo posted:

I'd trust Doug from the Morgue more than a Chargers doc.

EDIT: The actual character, not the actor.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

Just run for the first down man

For sure but this at least makes sense now. Dude looked wide open, it's just Sneed runs a 4.3. Camp reports about him consistently sticking with Hill seem accurate, he's fast as hell and gets to top speed fast too. Two games two interceptions is a pretty good way to start off a career as a 4th round pick that is only playing out of (s)need.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Yeah I did not actually see how far he had to travel to make that pick until the overhead view was posted and he books it like 20 loving yards after the ball is released which is just :psyduck:

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Everybody's trashing the doctor for stabbing Tyrod Taylor in the chest too hard, but have you considered that maybe Taylor is a vampire and the doctor didn't stab hard enough?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

That's still a lovely Dr. Van Helsing

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
He does have a tendency to take off running too early.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

That's still a lovely Dr. Van Helsing

Leaked footage of the Chargers Doctor and assistant treating Tyrod Taylor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fFnJNC0K0w

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0nxnCGZM7E

Good Med Doc breaks down Taylor situation.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/zGuz/status/1308846168592527362
i wonder how many new cases of COLTS FEVER are going to come from this

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Rivers is gonna catch the 'rona

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

razorscooter posted:

https://twitter.com/zGuz/status/1308846168592527362
i wonder how many new cases of COLTS FEVER are going to come from this

That's okay the state is only averaging 846 new cases a day and a week ago had the highest reported number ever at 1474.

The reason this is happening is because the governor is up for re-election and is polling poorly against someone who is even more far-right and against face masks. Most of these idiots live in the rural cities.

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 24, 2020

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
^^^^^^
Cool I'm like 20 min from IN. Great

Black people know it's always a risk when they go outside in the United States but that doesn't necessarily mean that's OK.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
So with all my medical poo poo I've had this type of procedure done for pain control. It was under fluoroscopy guidance, I was basically strapped down and wasn't allowed up till 30 mins after. I wasn't allowed to leave until 90 minutes after where I was basically told to chill on the couch for the rest of the day and to take it easy for about 3 days. WTF happened here I have no idea.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1309142664961560578?s=19

Yes! This would make a ton of sense, I'd wondered why they didn't bring him in sooner. Guess it's because he was thinking about retiring. Hope he's still in game shape.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

J33uk posted:

So with all my medical poo poo I've had this type of procedure done for pain control. It was under fluoroscopy guidance, I was basically strapped down and wasn't allowed up till 30 mins after. I wasn't allowed to leave until 90 minutes after where I was basically told to chill on the couch for the rest of the day and to take it easy for about 3 days. WTF happened here I have no idea.

Some doctors should just not doctor.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

J33uk posted:

Imagine a doctor completely unafraid of lawsuits and incentivized to keep people who shouldn't be playing football playing. This is what happened. Players should literally never trust team medical staff.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

N: https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/1309187089515401218?s=19

V: it's both the worst and the best tache

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Theres a football game tonight

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Last week I tried watching through some of the streaming sites listed in the gameday thread but they wanted me to create an account to do so which meant giving them a credit card # to "verify" my account. Why? None of the NBA streams required this.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

there's a few grey market paid streams that some people like because they get to pay someone for something instead of being a "pirate".

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

really queer Christmas posted:

I disagree

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

There's Minshew Mania and Fitzmagic tonight.

Not football

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

prepare to screencap all the cute "beards vs mustaches" graphics

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

hifi posted:

there's a few grey market paid streams that some people like because they get to pay someone for something instead of being a "pirate".

If a business starts asking you to falsify paypal transactions or sending multi-link instructions starting with "first you need to set up your wallet..." you need to nope the hell out.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Inspector 34 posted:

Last week I tried watching through some of the streaming sites listed in the gameday thread but they wanted me to create an account to do so which meant giving them a credit card # to "verify" my account. Why? None of the NBA streams required this.

You probably clicked on an ad that looked like the video window

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

The Big Jesus posted:

You probably clicked on an ad that looked like the video window

Yup.

None of the streams ever need you to sign up for anything ever. The only skill required is finding the actual play button.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

really queer Christmas posted:

That's a matter of opinion.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

My body is ready for Minshew Mania.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Athanatos posted:

Yup.

None of the streams ever need you to sign up for anything ever. The only skill required is finding the actual play button.

this is borderline impossible on mobile for me, but on desktop it's not bad once you learn what the ads look like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I think there were like 2 or 3 windows that looked like the actual video, I guess I just didn't try the right one. Cuz yeah there's no way I'm giving any info whatsoever to a shady operation like that.