Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1309135887083728903?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

A Fancy Hat posted:

Also I got a 7/10 on that Trump vs Me quiz which uh.... may not bode well for my mental health.
:magical:

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

central dogma posted:

I'm sure military leadership is just gonna take orders from an illegitimate dictator like lapdogs. Especially if it's Domald J. Turnip.

Big hearty lol right here. You are absolutely out of your loving mind if you think they won't continue to obey him and his appointees who are their bosses. Top military positions are filled with conservative religious zealots, always have been and that is no exaggeration. There will be no fractioning within the military. Of course there will be people who disagree but most will never speak up and grumble to their friends that agree and those that do speak up will have their careers ended and lives ruined faster than you can imagine.

You may have a case you for each states national guard because they serve their governor though.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1309136619480461315?s=19

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dammit, who switched my autocorrect from Ivanka to Florida?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Them chanting "vote him out" reminded me of when he went to the World Series game and got booed and obviously didn't expect it just like at the UN.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

warms the cockles of my heart, it does

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

central dogma posted:

Do you think it's more likely that leadership is approaching Trump, telling him what they're doing, and Trump saying idgaf because he just watches TV all day?

This guy has the right of it. Trump doesn't actually have an agenda he just does whatever. Surrounded by nazis and corporatists who are more malicious than capable means when Trump lurches he lurches nazily but he always lurches. The military is kind of a 'nothing' to him since it doesn't make him popular nor unpopular so he mostly leaves it alone.

Nowadays I ask myself what Hitler would be like if he was raised as an aristocrat on television and chicken nuggets. It's just Trump. I imagine nazis are kinda disappointed in him because he's not even doing a great nor speedy job by nazi standards.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zypq6jo2rZ0

The guy on the left lmao

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

Them chanting "vote him out" reminded me of when he went to the World Series game and got booed and obviously didn't expect it just like at the UN.

Imagine seeing Donald J Trump, President, at a dignified state event like the funeral of a Supreme Court Justice and chanting "vote him out" but NOT "kill yourself" or "kill the pig, slit his throat, spill his blood".

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

Virginia Slams posted:

Big hearty lol right here. You are absolutely out of your loving mind if you think they won't continue to obey him and his appointees who are their bosses. Top military positions are filled with conservative religious zealots, always have been and that is no exaggeration. There will be no fractioning within the military. Of course there will be people who disagree but most will never speak up and grumble to their friends that agree and those that do speak up will have their careers ended and lives ruined faster than you can imagine.

You may have a case you for each states national guard because they serve their governor though.

I'll concede that leadership might serve the "Republican" agenda, but probably not Trump's personal agenda. As has been outlined countless times, even in these last 5 pages or so, Trump is a loud dummy and convenient for the "real" Republican leadership to push what they want.

Unless Trump is both simultaneously a gigantic idiot, but somehow also a military genius respected by generals.

And Teump isn't a Christian. No one smart believes that.

Edit: anyway, sorry for getting serious in the "lol Trump" thread :)

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1309137428897296385?s=19

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

central dogma posted:

And Teump isn't a Christian. No one smart believes that.

Have you considered that enough of the country to control decision making that effects us all is in fact dumb as poo poo?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

later bro

frh
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1309139081796911104?s=19

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

old beast lunatic posted:

Have you considered that enough of the country to control decision making that effects us all is in fact dumb as poo poo?

Absolutely, moreso every day. I understand I'm preaching to the choir here.

Here's penance for my attempt at a seriouspost. Hope a meme is ok -- trump memes aren't allowed in the meme thread.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

@RealDonaldTrump: Florida is a good place for u kno what

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

A Fancy Hat posted:

@RealDonaldTrump: Florida is a good place for u kno what

I assumed florida dead bc it was night and no carcas

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

TheAardvark posted:

I assumed florida dead bc it was night and no carcas

If u lost ur ballot /it’s dead in front yard my Iowa farm JUST DISCOVERED here r identifiers Right leg Blue 2020/3089/AU2020/SHE ///LEFT LEG GREEN BAND NO PRINTED INFO. Sorry for bad news

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

A few weeks back a top military official basically said “if the election results are contested we’re not doing anything about it, you’re on your own” lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/status/1309112636173365248?s=19

Surely he will be a man of his word this time.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

central dogma posted:

I'm sure military leadership is just gonna take orders from an illegitimate dictator like lapdogs. Especially if it's Domald J. Turnip.

they will.

they'd rather wash their hands of everything and shrug and say its a civil issue rather than the US having a military coup.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

the fact that they assume that the election is going to be decided by the SCOTUS for the second time in history is probably the bigger issue

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

@realdonaldtrump Was at the Building of Justice And Law today to pay my respects to the late great wrestler RVD. Crowd was chanting "Lovin Trump". I love him (me) too!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

He turned himself into a pillow, not quite the funniest poo poo I've ever seen, but worth a lol.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
"wow, Tina, your couch looks super rapey lately. What's your secret?"

"It's Piss on a ham"

*Tina takes out a stinky spray bottle and does the pshpsh all over the trump pillow*

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I appreciate that they got him making a "get a load of this guy" face because that's pretty much what anyone would say to someone unironically owning a Trump pillow.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
What the gently caress. Everything blowing up that Trump doesn't even want elections now? He wants the supreme court to decide who is president forever?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The idea that Trump isn't going to contest the results and force it to the Supreme Court is now the conspiracy theory. :patriot:

honest question is what Democrats do if it goes to a newly 6-3 supreme court and they rule in Trump's favor. I guess they'll vow to impeach him again?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

TheAardvark posted:

The idea that Trump isn't going to contest the results and force it to the Supreme Court is now the conspiracy theory. :patriot:

honest question is what Democrats do if it goes to a newly 6-3 supreme court and they rule in Trump's favor. I guess they'll vow to impeach him again?

:decorum:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

kazr posted:

in a little over a month all of this is going to come to a head and we just have to sit here watching it happen

but my guy bernie sanders got ratfucked so i will teach those dems a lesson by not voting

ill be over here crying like a little bitch

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

lol do people really believe Bernie got hosed by the DNC again? his turnout was horrible compared to 2016 even before the Super Tuesday moderate megazord

he is not electable, and I say this having donated almost $600 to the Bernie campaign

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
there's an entire thread of republicans and not a single one says trump will lose, or that trump can lose, or that trump should accept it if he loses the election. most are "of course there will be a peaceful transition" which is not comforting, and the worst is grayham up there saying "let the supreme court decide who is president" after spending his entire life stuffing conservatives into the court and not allowing anyone else. SUPER NOT COMFORTING.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

A few weeks back a top military official basically said “if the election results are contested we’re not doing anything about it, you’re on your own” lol

what do you expect him to say? "Yes, Mr. Congressman, we *will* overthrow the President if we think it's the right thing to do."

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

"As a Republican" means that he will absolutely not keep his word. At this point, Republican means Fascist, and their Il Douche is Trump. I mean, look at this poo poo:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Philthy posted:

but my guy bernie sanders got ratfucked so i will teach those dems a lesson by not voting

thanks for the preview of moron twitter blaming the supreme court decision on Bernie voters not turning out (?)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

smoobles posted:

lol do people really believe Bernie got hosed by the DNC again? his turnout was horrible compared to 2016 even before the Super Tuesday moderate megazord

he is not electable, and I say this having donated almost $600 to the Bernie campaign

Yes because we watched it happen. He had the most support until every other lovely centrist candidate dropped out and went full biden in the exact order to gently caress sanders.

It's as obvious as trump being dumb and I'm loving sick of pointing it out

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Philthy posted:

how about let’s not try to start this loving derail for the thirtieth time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/thechrisbarron/status/1308830956288184322?s=19

Lol