Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

@RealDonaldTrump: Joe Biden is "constantly hearing voices" and "unable to tell reality from his nightmares", plus he has an Unhealthy Relationship with His Daughter (Ivanka) and Food (YUM!). He needs HELP and fast!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Hypothetical: Lets say Trump very clearly loses and refuses to leave. He then provokes the military enough to make them say gently caress it and they haul his rear end out effectively running a coup. Is the military leadership 'good' enough to then pass on to Biden or will it turn into something even worse?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
Here is a rare photo of the leader of ANTIFA:

Tarkus V2.0
May 30, 2008

Outrail posted:

Hypothetical: Lets say Trump very clearly loses and refuses to leave. He then provokes the military enough to make them say gently caress it and they haul his rear end out effectively running a coup. Is the military leadership 'good' enough to then pass on to Biden or will it turn into something even worse?

Sometimes the military may take over a country in order to run another election. There is a lot that can happen at that point.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Outrail posted:

John McCain's brain, encased in a protective plastic dome and shielded in a massive mechanical body, steps out of the shadows. All according to plan, he thinks to himself, as he becomes the first cyborg President of the United States.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Outrail posted:

Well if they want to get paid they'd need to be sweet on someone.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Outrail posted:

Despite how right-leaning military leadership is, the higher levels are absolutely indoctrinated in the idea of subservience to civilian authority. They'd almost certainly hand it off as soon as possible.

That same indoctrination is why they won't do anything, though, and why they just sit there silently while Trump calls them losers. For the military to act, Trump would have to flagrantly hold on to the Presidency without even the pretense of a legal justification. If the election ends up getting contested in the courts, or stolen through any other ostensibly legal means, they'll stay out of it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Here is a rare photo of the leader of ANTIFA:

Charlie Antifa, I knew it!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Outrail posted:

Not sure that would happen. The military donated to Bernie almost 4 times more than to Trump. They're not all licking boots. It's the old guard ex-military that would love to shoot all lefties.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Trump will fold like a cheap suit as he always does. He's a massive coward.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Groovelord Neato posted:

Trump will fold like a cheap suit as he always does. He's a massive coward.

He only does that when he has to personally confront someone. He'll shitpost on Twitter about how he'll never leave all day and the Dems will do nothing to actually make him leave. That'll go on for about 4 years worth of lols

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Outrail posted:

The answer is always: "it will turn into something worse"

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Trump will rip his suit as he always does. He's massive .

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

My neoconservative uncle that shares racist and classicist Facebook memes all day messaged me to tell me he has abandoned the GOP and realized his "progressive" friends were right about everything all along lol

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Grondoth posted:

It's really remarkable once you look at how completely broken that election was. Trump didn't lose by a couple thousand votes and win the electoral college, he lost by 3 million. There's never been anything like it in the history of the US, where someone is crushed in the popular vote, yet wins.

Hey, those big empty corn fields have to have their voice heard as well!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Knot My President! posted:

My neoconservative uncle that shares racist and classicist Facebook memes all day messaged me to tell me he has abandoned the GOP and realized his "progressive" friends were right about everything all along lol

If this is real I'd love to know how he got out, cause Facebook seems to be a radicalization engine because of how it shows you poo poo.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/MrGeorgeWallace/status/1309197291002056704?s=19

Lol

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Any clue as to what the straw that broke the camel's back was?

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Who What Now posted:

He only does that when he has to personally confront someone. He'll shitpost on Twitter about how he'll never leave all day and the Dems will do nothing to actually make him leave. That'll go on for about 4 years worth of lols

Whether he leaves or not there's no way Prump has 4 years left on his clock he's a brisk walk away from total cardiac arrest.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

A Samuel Doe/Prince Johnson/Charles Taylor style thing would be pretty interesting, and that’s all I’ll say about that

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The anti-Greta is pushing QAnon now lmao

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1308811409183121409?s=20

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

A Fancy Hat posted:

John McCain's brain, encased in a protective plastic dome and shielded in a massive mechanical body, steps out of the shadows. All according to plan, he thinks to himself, as he becomes the first cyborg President of the United States.

Will RoboMcCain be strong enough to lift Meghan or are we not that technologically advanced yet?

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

A Fancy Hat posted:

You're not the boss of Tiger-Bot McCain!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Portland police protecting and serving last night

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeightyGoldenIaerismetalmark-mobile.mp4

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Who What Now posted:

Based on his experience of being in Home Alone 2, he'll rig the Whitehouse with a series of elaborate traps and chuckle as Biden and Harris repeatedly trigger them.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave

:hmbol:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
Links gone

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Preoptopus posted:

Links gone

He just left to go save Zelda again. Don't worry.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Virginia Slams posted:

Whether he leaves or not there's no way Prump has 4 years left on his clock he's a brisk walk away from total cardiac arrest.

I always thought that too but my expectations on his longevity have been consistently incorrect. I was pretty sure he'd pop a blood vessel and die when they were halfway to impeaching him.

Still cheering for his mighty heart to exceed his body's limits on election night and watch him stroke out on election night on live TV, in front of God and everybody.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Virginia Slams posted:

Lol. He’s gonna live for-loving-evvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

The very second it's looking like Number might be threatened you watch how fast two scoops finds himself utterly alone. If it's one thing markets love it's unprecedented political instability during a global pandemic!

At least until he decrees child labor is legal again or something of the sort and the ghouls rush back to his side.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Living for decades trapped in a decaying body while the world does its best to forget him and his mind continues to lose what little cohesion it had is exactly what he deserves. I hope he lives to be 120.

lol!

redgubbinz fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Sep 24, 2020

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
what is the last time republicans won both the popular and electoral votes?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Let him keep the whitehouse, we need a new capitol building anyway

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Harald posted:

2004 though Ohio mighta been stolen. 1988 with no incumbency bias.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Harald posted:

Bush the Younger in 2004. The only time they've won an election with both popular and electoral votes since 1992.

LOL!

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

And then you woke up, right?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Ooops I guess I mean 1988.

LOL!!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

He's a lich.

This is Trump sucking the souls of people around him to fuel the Orb, which is now Trump's unholy souljar.

Lol at the look on everyone's faces- Trump is revelling while the others look on, watching their life essences fade into the aether

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Grondoth posted:

If this is real I'd love to know how he got out, cause Facebook seems to be a radicalization engine because of how it shows you poo poo.

fishing with the fam posted:

Any clue as to what the straw that broke the camel's back was?

His daughter is an international consultant of some kind with a master's that focused on global politics and is extremely smart, so that might have had something to do with it. He moved to Germany to be closer to her as well (they're both US citizens) and I'd imagine the real-life interactions with people that aren't my extended neocon family puts stuff into a more realistic perspective.

He mentioned that at some point he just saw the unrelenting torrent of abhorrent poo poo the administration is doing and realized you just can't keep making excuses for that behavior. There isn't a unified "left" trying to make Trump and his cabinet look bad, it's a bunch of people bringing up a bunch of different stuff that he's loving up. There's no "liberal" conspiracy theory to be had.

Also, most conservative talking points can be dismissed with logic kindergarteners can comprehend, which is perfect for worn out conservatives that have exhausted all their strengths from mental gymnastics over the last four years.

Knot My President! fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Sep 24, 2020