Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The MMA event in which suburbanites dish out justice and punishment with their fists, feet, and possibly propane grills in a no-holds-barred fight to submission or death to settle disputes that the HOA just can't seem to put an end to!

Suplexing my neighbor through his municipal waste bin for building a fence that crossed my goddamn property line, Jerry!

Getting my face and head repeatedly slammed into my novelty train shaped mailbox by the director of the HOA as he yells at me for it "clearly being a violation of the bylaws" and "a loving eyesore".

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Sep 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

we can’t fight in school or we’ll get suspended so meet me at the park at the end of my neighborhood at 7:00

don’t tell anyone either because if the school finds out i think we might still get suspended

Macnult

gently caress yeah, honey!! get ‘em with the Live Laugh Love!!

FluffieDuckie

It’s finally come to this. Old man Jenkins versus the yuppy couple who just moved in and want to cut down a tree.

We all gathered in the cul de sac. Money was on yuppy dude. He had 50 pounds on the old codger. But then over the horizon there he came. Driving a golf cart, miniature poodle in the passenger seat, golf clubs in the back.

Dude didn’t come to play.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

gently caress yeah, honey!! get ‘em with the Live Laugh Love!!

FluffieDuckie posted:

It’s finally come to this. Old man Jenkins versus the yuppy couple who just moved in and want to cut down a tree.

We all gathered in the cul de sac. Money was on yuppy dude. He had 50 pounds on the old codger. But then over the horizon there he came. Driving a golf cart, miniature poodle in the passenger seat, golf clubs in the back.

Dude didn’t come to play.

Escape From Noise

Oh God! Mrs. Frazier just took a casserole tray full of greenbean casserole to the solar plexus! I guess that'll teach her to avoid bringing a non keto friendly dish to the potluck!

Tongues

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
Die
Weep
Hate

nut

me and my wife giving Deb the doomsday device right through the app stack (calimari-wings-lobster dip) and the table below it at Applebee’s. Standing over Debs crumpled body and pouring appletinis over my face asking the terrified waitress to gimme a hell yeah

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

me and my wife giving Deb the doomsday device right through the app stack (calimari-wings-lobster dip) and the table below it at Applebee’s. Standing over Debs crumpled body and pouring appletinis over my face asking the terrified waitress to gimme a hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

my nextdoor neighbor ken and i are duking it out on our property line. cheryl, my wonderful wife, is charging at ken’s wife karen with lawn flamingos in hand and placing more down than karen can handle. awesome hustle babe! god.. i love that woman. all i can hope for now is that our son max is kicking their son’s rear end at their lacrosse scrimmage

[cut to the lacrosse scrimmage]
max: why do our parents hate each other
ken’s son: *sigh* i dunno man, i really don’t
max: do you think we’ll end up like that if we ever stop playing lacrosse