Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

If in the first act you have some Russian kettle bells hanging on the wall, in the next act a character should be using them to get swole af.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

nut

checkovs wet wildly

nut

I mean the finger thing

nut

wait does that even help explain it

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Trying

checkross fit

nut

checkov running around during the first act, leaving presents addressed to himself on screen

Trying

i read the original chekov's gun story and that guy could have made it with his aunt if he'd kipped more on his reps

bog pixie

:blastu:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

nut posted:

checkov running around during the first act, leaving presents addressed to himself on screen

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Macnult

if a character brandishes thunder in the first act, by the second act they’re gonna flex lightning

Ass-penny

My roommate had me read Seven Short Farces by Anton Chekhov (Russian playwright of the late 1800s) a year or two back. My memory of these very short plays is a little fuzzy, but generally I thought they were pretty funny.

google THIS

Checkov's Nug, there you go, someone with more weed knowledge make a joke

more falafel please

forums poster

google THIS posted:

Checkov's Nug, there you go, someone with more weed knowledge make a joke

One must never place a loaded bong on the stage if it isn't going to get blazed up. It's wrong to make promises you don't mean to keep.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Prof. Crocodile

rear end-penny posted:

My roommate had me read Seven Short Farces by Anton Chekhov (Russian playwright of the late 1800s) a year or two back. My memory of these very short plays is a little fuzzy, but generally I thought they were pretty funny.

in general, russian literature is known for its goofy lighthearted comedic tone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

in general, russian literature is known for its goofy lighthearted comedic tone.

The comedy is there to take the edge off of conversations that are inescapably Russian.