Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sapozhnik posted:

My attention span is so completely and utterly shot to hell that I can barely even watch a single episode of anything in one sitting and you're telling me there's people who mainline 12 episodes of something in a row like some sort of audio visual hot dog eating contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

i had a small breakdown the other day because my partner and i are watching the expanse and i’ve marathoned more shows in the past 6 months than the past 6 years and for me it feels really bad to watch 5-7 hours of tv in a day especially in hot dog contest mode.

also i’ve already seen it and read it but i’m enjoying my partners theorycrafting. also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivej0OW7WZk

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i assumed the multi-year gaps in their release schedule was what killed venture bros

yeah yeah animation scheduling but that still seemed too long even for that

big part of why it was even still on was the relatively low budget so i guess some exec finally noticed them on the receipts

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
at least we aren't boomer parents watching 8 hours of broadcast tv and seeing maybe 4 hours of actual content

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://twitter.com/Colak/status/1306354085621313536?s=20

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

...Usul has called a big one?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

when i was a young lad, i got klit from the library

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
donde esta la biblioteca klit

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
beefklitswelling

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/JosephScrimshaw/status/1309633206220513281

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i watched the entire run of other space today while working

the hot at&t lady is horny in it. also joel and croooooow are there

lmao

"The first season of eight episodes premiered on Yahoo! Screen on April 14, 2015. The series was not renewed for a second season due to Yahoo! Screen being shut down the following year."

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the version i downloaded has yahoo vanity cards at the start and end of each 'sode

they end on the yahoooooooooooooo one

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the version i downloaded has yahoo vanity cards at the start and end of each 'sode

they end on the yahoooooooooooooo one

wow

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
my main question before I commit to watching it: just how horny is the AT&T girl

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
AT&A

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Outer Space is quite good.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

tk posted:

Outer Space is quite good.

I've never been there, but I've heard nobody can hear you scream

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

indigi posted:

my main question before I commit to watching it: just how horny is the AT&T girl

hornier than when she was on silicon valley

oh yeah pillboi from the good place is on the crew too

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I've never been there, but I've heard nobody can hear you scream

i ain't heard poo poo except my own heartbeat in my ears

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I see the 2020 US remake of Utopia is out, anyone watched it? I didn't get far into the UK original but I remember there being a hosed up torture scene early of that I didn't like at all.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I see the 2020 US remake of Utopia is out, anyone watched it? I didn't get far into the UK original but I remember there being a hosed up torture scene early of that I didn't like at all.

is that the one where that guy does a school shooting then just walks out? and there's some sort of of rabbit quarantine island?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

stop being gross dudes

that woman was literally harassed to tears by horny internet dudes like last week

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Carthag Tuek posted:

stop being gross dudes

that woman was literally harassed to tears by horny internet dudes like last week

who?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Milana Vayntraub

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Carthag Tuek posted:

stop being gross dudes

leave her alone you nerds

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I mean the only reason I know about raised by wolves is because someone posted about it in this thread

:same:

and now I know to watch deca-dance

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I watched redline, it is insane and it has that weird primary color ugly late 90s sega arcade game vibe you can't stop looking at, reminded me of space dandy, in part because the main characters are basically the same guy

worth a viewing

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

is that the one where that guy does a school shooting then just walks out? and there's some sort of of rabbit quarantine island?

also free smoka that redline intro thing was actually ok and I don't even like anime

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

qirex posted:

I watched redline, it is insane and it has that weird primary color ugly late 90s sega arcade game vibe you can't stop looking at, reminded me of space dandy, in part because the main characters are basically the same guy

worth a viewing

unless you find cigarettes triggering

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

qirex posted:

worth a viewing

i dont like anime and i like redline. it's wacky races on pcp and lsd, everything is hilariously over the top and colorful as hell. pretty good soundtrack, too

matti
Mar 31, 2019

SO DEMANDING posted:

i dont like anime and i like redline. it's wacky races on pcp and lsd, everything is hilariously over the top and colorful as hell. pretty good soundtrack, too

you could also just do pcp and lsd and go to a show

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it's gotta be better than watching anime

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
So I'm watching an LP of the 2009 Ghostbusters bideo shame. It starts with Janine taking a call the upshot of which being that the caller wants to summon a dead family member to ask the combination to a safe and that the Ghostbusters "don't do that kind of thing" and now I'm falling down a rabbit hole thinking about the overall weirdness of the Ghostbusters' business model, ethically speaking?

E: And that's setting aside the deeply problematic nature of their overall "gently caress the EPA" stance.

E2: Also, if they're walking around with nuclear reactors on they backs would it even be an EPA issue? Seems more like an NRC matter?

E3: Also Slimer was a loving Act One Boss not the goddamn mascot! Is this game following Movie Canon or Animated Series Canon (and, if so, which one?)

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Sep 26, 2020

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the EPA investigates the ghostbusters because they are storing ghosts in the basement and they think that might be like storing barrels of toxic waste.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
it's a sequel to the movies and you should be imagining the alyssa milano character is actually dana (sigourney weaver didn't want in until it was too late)

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
But, like, it's not clear to me that what they're doing is even legal. And this was back in the 1980s when businesses had to at least pretend that there was such a thing as laws? I mean, they still didn't follow them but the animate dead appear to be persons being kidnapped and held, outside of state supervision or accreditation, by private industry?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PR9TkHUTQ

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

the legal rights of ghosts not being established I guess running nuclear equipment in an area not zoned for it was clearly illegal and actionable

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
if ghosts were real, and a free ghost could do the amount of damage it can in the ghostbusters world, it does seem like storing them in a random basement in a residential building relying solely on your own crazy tech to imprison them is a bit irresponsible

and iirc they do all get out in one of the movies, which is, like, exactly why it’s irresponsible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scope
Jun 6, 2003

Because Dickless over there shut down the containment.