Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

We gotta stop them! Somehow!

[Guy munching on a Soylent Green by the handful with a case of it under his arm]: Aw poo poo...seriously? Does that mean we have to stop eating it? Like...right now? Right this very second because [continues chewing and swallows] I mean, I just bought this fresh case of it and this is supposed to last me a pretty long time. And well, as you know, there is kind of a food shortage. So could I stop maybe after I finish this case or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

You don't wanna see what they make Soylent sausages out of

FutonForensic

here at Viridian Pastures, all of our humans are free-range non-GMO. we have a nintendo switch and one of those big motorized brushes that scratch their backs, which keeps them happy. happy people means better tasting people cubes. Viridian Pastures: guilt-free people-eating goodness

Macnult

hell is other soylent

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Soylent green
eggs, broccoli, people,
glucosamine sulfate, traces of nuts,
E260!?!

They really put additives into everything nowadays.

take the moon

by sebmojo
*desperately searches shelves for vegan soylent*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Finally, an easy meal that incorporates my preferred protein source.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Farm to table soylent

Khanstant
i would eat people, so what, im tough!

alnilam

human being getting loaded into the food crushing and processing machine, shrugs at teh camera like a flintstones appliance and says "eh, it's a living"

ty manifisto

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

alnilam posted:

human being getting loaded into the food crushing and processing machine, shrugs at teh camera like a flintstones appliance and says "eh, it's a living"

Jaguars!

take the moon posted:

*desperately searches shelves for vegan soylent*

I finally found some, but it has nasty lumps of dreadlock through it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jaguars! posted:

I finally found some, but it has nasty lumps of dreadlock through it

I find vegan soylent to be a little gamey. Gamer soylent, however, is succulent as hell

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
razor gaming soylent

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Fredrik1 posted:

Soylent green
eggs, broccoli, people,
glucosamine sulfate, traces of nuts,
E260!?!

They really put additives into everything nowadays.

Life lost a lot of luster the day I found out it isn't even naturally green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

(looking at the box as I chew) Hmm, 100% soylent fed soylent. I wonder how they (silenced gunshot)