Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’m trying to smoke a blunt

oh monster energy drinks are 2 for 5? hell yeah dude.

ok have a good day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

if they didn’t have grape swishers would you settle for whatever else they had behind the counter or would you go to another gas station

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Macnult posted:

if they didn’t have grape swishers would you settle for whatever else they had behind the counter or would you go to another gas station

I could settle. grape is just the best tasting one

Ass-penny

The guy at the convenience store was flabbergasted I didn't want a second Red Bull when he told me I'd save some money.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
No grape swishers? let me get a peach optimo, yeah and the 2 gatorades, and the bag of flamin hot limon cheetos

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
yo, gimmie a sixer of that steel reserve

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

magic cactus posted:

yo, gimmie a sixer of that steel reserve

drat

six???

I throw up and pass out at about 2 and a half

SIDS Vicious

im going to need to see some ID, new policy gotta ask everyone

Evil Bob

here’s my id

*grabs the peach optimo and a Gatorade, flips the bird and 1, 2 skidoos out the door*

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Sid Vicious posted:

im going to need to see some ID, new policy gotta ask everyone

oh yeah dude for sure I left it in my car I’m just gonna take the booze to the car real quick and I’ll be back with the I.D.

nut

cashier: can I help you sir?

me: oh no thanks I am just admiring your glass pipe collection behind the zippos

cashier: sir it’s been two hours

me: how do you think they get the colour swirls in there? like a marble

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

The_Rob posted:

drat

six???

I throw up and pass out at about 2 and a half

college was peak trashed for me, in many respects

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Trying

i also find the california raisins sexually intimidating

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

swishing noise
*ding dong* Hello, I am here to swish your grapes

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

SIDS Vicious

I'm never babysitting in this neighborhood again

Khanstant
not even joking, found a wrapper for one of these today out back

vanisher

lemme grab one of those donut sleeves my man *finger guns*

(female clerk looks extremely uncomfortable)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Escape From Noise

Woooooah! They make blue Pepsi now? Daaaaaaamn! I'll get me one of those and like...two chimichangas.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Dip Viscous

staring into the gas station knife display case, trying to decide between the knockoff swiss army knife with skulls printed on the blade and a rainbow karambit with a compass in the handle

Evil Bob

*Guts the blunt out front and leaves the tobacco in a pile next to the trashcan*

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Evil Bob posted:

*Guts the blunt out front and leaves the tobacco in a pile next to the trashcan*

I've got a piece dude let's blaze

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

vanisher

Holding a 32 oz disposable coffee cup loaded with 6 pumps of creamer I eye the 6 different coffee flavors and strengths, eventually landing on JetFuel Black Blend

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Evil Bob

prepuce repurposed posted:

I've got a piece dude let's blaze

Yeah man meet me down at ferngully in 15 gotta wait for mormon, u know the spot

nut

*points at skull glass bong on shelf behind cash* and so I smoke water with it? hm

Ass-penny

nut posted:

*points at skull glass bong on shelf behind cash* and so I smoke water with it? hm

Lmao

Yeah lemme get a look at that bo-
uhhhhhhh, I mean, water pipe?

more falafel please

forums poster

I asked the guy at the smoke shop what the best part of legalization has been and he said "being able to say these are bongs, for weed"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

every morning i wake up and crack open a swisher with my thumbs. its grape of course and right then and there i start filling it back up with the 420 drug, weed. i do every move and i do every move hard. sipping sweet tea when i lick it shut so it seals up good and never messing up technique. not many can say they roll classic blunts right out of a rap video. i can. i say it and i say it out loud everyday to people in my college class and all they do is prove people in college class can still be immature jerks. i've rolled thousands of blunts and i've learned how to make myself and my apartment less lonely by smoking em all. 69 blunts all of them grape swishers every morning

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

owlhawk911 posted:

every morning i wake up and crack open a swisher with my thumbs. its grape of course and right then and there i start filling it back up with the 420 drug, weed. i do every move and i do every move hard. sipping sweet tea when i lick it shut so it seals up good and never messing up technique. not many can say they roll classic blunts right out of a rap video. i can. i say it and i say it out loud everyday to people in my college class and all they do is prove people in college class can still be immature jerks. i've rolled thousands of blunts and i've learned how to make myself and my apartment less lonely by smoking em all. 69 blunts all of them grape swishers every morning

nut

dying from blood loss after a real bad paper cut cuz somebody used all the sutures in the first aid kit

Prof. Crocodile

i am that one weird old guy buys phillie blunts and actually smokes them like cigars, as in without gutting them and filling them with weed, just straight up puffing on that phillie blunt tobacco cigar.

ama

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I just bought the Nolan Batman trilogy on SD dvd at the 7/11

Evil Bob

owlhawk911 posted:

the 420 drug, weed.

:hmmyes:

nut

ya hey is that little rascals poster for sale no no the yellower one behind it that’s cracked ya that one

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
no grape swisher? what do you mean "state law"???? no more flavored wraps? what about a pineapple game? what the gently caress

Prof. Crocodile

barnold posted:

no grape swisher? what do you mean "state law"???? no more flavored wraps? what about a pineapple game? what the gently caress

:911:

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
every day i drive to new hampshire with the windows down extremely angry, listening to limp bizkit the entire way, to buy grape swishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i am that one weird old guy buys phillie blunts and actually smokes them like cigars, as in without gutting them and filling them with weed, just straight up puffing on that phillie blunt tobacco cigar.

ama

haha, what? you can do that?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant