Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I'm glad gordo came back or I would be kinda bummed by this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Kemba should've came to Lakers, just throw the ball to Anthony Davis, zone over.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I guess that was a euro step or something

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
Theis's effort on rebounds is just hilarious

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Go Heat

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

wtf is group economics

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Such great D spoiled by a bad decision at the end. you hate to see it

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Smothering defense by the Celtics but Miami still finding spots

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

This Tatum guy needs to take a Chill Pill.

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
Hot drat that Duncan 3 nearly went in

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Celtics are still trying really hard they have just been completely taken out of what they want to do .

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Playing grant with Theis seems weird but whatever at least he's getting minutes this time

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Moving Duncan Robinson up my list of best Heat players, sending Jimmy Butler into fifth place

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
The Celtics making a run, but losing to Miami with Walker being the goat is the worst-case scenario as a Hornets/Kemba fan

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

weird how Brad Stevens seems perfectly okay with whites crushing his team.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Brutal shooting

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Rick posted:

The Celtics are still trying really hard they have just been completely taken out of what they want to do .

It's funny because I'm pretty sure the zone was just spo throwing poo poo against the wall to try to hide robinson and herro on D and it completely hosed the celtics up

propyleneglycol
Jan 11, 2019

MourningView posted:

It's funny because I'm pretty sure the zone was just spo throwing poo poo against the wall to try to hide robinson and herro on D and it completely hosed the celtics up

The Heat were also the first team to throw a zone at the Sixers this season and it broke their brain as well and made them lose their first home game

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Its weird, they were so good against the zone Game 3 then forgot how

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Salvor_Hardin posted:

A lot of it is just shots not falling but yeah they have been way too passive

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

honky heaven right now

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Theis falling straight backwards because Olynyk's hand lightly grazed his face is so stupid. Robot anti flopping refs are never coming because Mark Cuban has embraced the value of the flop. It will fall to the human mind

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Kanter sub could work here. get rutty in the garbage

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Salvor_Hardin posted:

They were attacking and attacking and the zone collapsed, Miami adjusted how they were zoning up, but I don't know what's going on

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Hayward always looks weird to me and this isn't a mustache joke or anything. Like if I could just see his silhouette he'd still look strange, odd proportions and dribbling style or something

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Someone’s dad got on the court again

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Jimmy, you;re a bitch

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Has Kanter always been so tan

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Poor Solomon Hill every time there's a break in action he's instantly looking at the bench thinking he's about to go there

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I was gonna say Kanter when Olynyk is out there is smart but he might also be able to get another foul on Bam which would be big

e: on the other hand if he's gonna keep letting offensive rebounds go through his hands he's a lot less useful

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I'm late but let's go heat

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Marcus Smart is Marcus Smarting it up out there

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

celtics rolling over, i love it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
These basketball men are very good at basketball

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
this is just painful to watch

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I have a lot of questions to ask and I am trying so very hard to save them for the second half.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm so pissed off that the bulls just didn't build around Butler with a bunch of try-hard guys and an rear end in a top hat coach, but given that the disastrous chain of events led to 18 months of jim boylen jokes and eventually firing GarPax and hiring what appears to be at least a replacement-level front office, i guess i can deal

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
Heat with the clamps tonight, they're not loving around

propyleneglycol
Jan 11, 2019
Would it be bold to say that the Heat are the best team left in the playoffs or is it a common thought that they’re better than LA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

propyleneglycol posted:

Would it be bold to say that the Heat are the best team left in the playoffs or is it a common thought that they’re better than LA

lucky us we will find out the truth shortly