Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
35 reviews a game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The call was made, the fix has been put in.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Hostile act

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
lmao

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Kemba is Shawn Michales selling for Hogan

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I’m starting to get hostile tbh

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Kemba is embarrassing himself.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
JVG is such a boomer brained moron but yeah, this was a bad review

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Limit the number or reviews allowed in a game

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
impossible to believe anyone actually thinks replay is good

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
Lmao what hostile act

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I’ll be honest it’s a power move to get hit once and fall twice

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

the only hostile act is against the viewer

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This is an awful review, but I really think it would be useful to have the analysts ready to analyze a play from the basketball game during a replay rather than having them actively yelling WHY ISN'T ANYTHING HAPPENING???

propyleneglycol
Jan 11, 2019
Duncan Robinson is the best 2 way player in the NBA

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Wiltsghost posted:

Kemba is embarrassing himself.

literally would be ashamed of myself if I were him. Christ

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
"The Bubble Got Me" was kinda funny

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
The JVG Podcast should be allowed during these reviews but he has to talk about anything other than complaining about how much he hates these reviews

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

xbilkis posted:

This is an awful review, but I really think it would be useful to have the analysts ready to analyze a play from the basketball game during a replay rather than having them actively yelling WHY ISN'T ANYTHING HAPPENING???

Yes

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Genuinely good color commentary for that wait imo

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Bip Roberts posted:

Genuinely good color commentary for that wait imo

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If that three didn't go in jimmy would have been angry at jae for passing on the dime

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

kingcobweb posted:

The JVG Podcast should be allowed during these reviews but he has to talk about anything other than complaining about how much he hates these reviews

they're all really bad!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

What if he lived in the snow and his name was Andre Igloo-adala

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

xbilkis posted:

Listen, I got the game on mute, and I'm listening to Manners by Passion Pit instead of the commentators, and even with this sensitive-souled man with his nuts in a vise whispering in my ear, my thoughts are only of how much I hate replays and how I just want to watch some loving basketball get played

(Of course, the reason I mute the games in the first place is that JVG's whining is too irritating, but he's always whining about SOMETHING)

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

this is like the fourth time Derrick Jones Jr. has been called for a foul after being subbed in only for defense.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

What do you think the players say to the refs all the time why don’t we get that mic’d up

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1309671795805564929?s=21

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

MourningView posted:

they're all really bad!

I agree but also like...football is like 15 minutes of active playtime and they manage to keep a broadcast relatively engaging the entire time. At a certain point a broadcast should probably have a contingency plan for 90+ seconds of stoppages beyond "tell everyone watching this poo poo sucks to watch"

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I can become certified in only 5 months at 49 dollars a month to become an IT professional????

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

xbilkis posted:

I agree but also like...football is like 15 minutes of active playtime and they manage to keep a broadcast relatively engaging the entire time. At a certain point a broadcast should probably have a contingency plan for 90+ seconds of stoppages beyond "tell everyone watching this poo poo sucks to watch"

they're all on their phones anyway

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I'm petitioning espn redo the shot chart graphic so that there's a little silhouette instead of a trajectory starting at the feet of the shooter. Fix it now. Fix it for me now ESPN

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Should’ve kept Kyrie 😔

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

de curry GOAT posted:

Should’ve kept Kyrie 😔

They could have had Kyrie and Tony Snell instead of Gordo and Kemba. They would lose anyway

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1309673893398032385

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Brown looks like the only one that cares

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I have zero doubt that Kemba cares, he just is hitting the ceiling of what his toolbag can do at the moment

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Brown might just save this series

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Dejan Bimble posted:

Brown might just save this series

i hope not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Love that they immediately attack the zone. Also this being a non shooting foul is horse poo poo