Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Yesterdays Bob was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Great snipe

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Catastrophe posted:

gently caress this man.

Grondoth posted:

I've never hated anyone like I hate him.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Zurtilik posted:

Is Andy Ngo threatening an unhinged spree on Antifa? Or just more poo poo reporting?

He's too cowardly to do any violence himself, but he doxxes leftists and sends their information to Atomwaffen.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

unrelated but am I the only person who gets this banner ad

and then instinctively clicks off in the grayspace of the page because I thought I had accidentally selected some text or something?

related:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=336935900403568

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

He's too cowardly to do any violence himself, but he doxxes leftists and sends their information to Atomwaffen.

Maybe he can affect a hosed-up British accent again and try to grift both sides of the pond at the same time. I'm sure they won't see through it in an instant or anything. I do genuinely think he might be one of the most incompetent, tirelessly shameless examples of Babby's First Con Job, though, just trying and failing over ad over again right out of the gate. Can't keep a terrible scammer down, I guess?

[edit] I just realized he's the proto-Jacob Whol. Maybe just a touch better at it, yet still abysmally, obviously inept from the jump.

SamBishop fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Sep 26, 2020

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

sarcastx posted:

unrelated but am I the only person who gets this banner ad

and then instinctively clicks off in the grayspace of the page because I thought I had accidentally selected some text or something?

:same:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

SamBishop posted:

Maybe he can affect a hosed-up British accent again and try to grift both sides of the pond at the same time. I'm sure they won't see through it in an instant or anything. I do genuinely think he might be one of the most incompetent, tirelessly shameless examples of Babby's First Con Job, though, just trying and failing over ad over again right out of the gate. Can't keep a terrible scammer down, I guess?

[edit] I just realized he's the proto-Jacob Whol. Maybe just a touch better at it, yet still abysmally, obviously inept from the jump.

Scamming and grifting aside, Ngo's method of crying fowl and sending his followers out to stalk and attack people is far worse than anything Jacob Wohl has done

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jose posted:

this really would be the perfect ending to the american experiment

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1309526023478874114

Wow Jose I didn't know you were racist and misogynist

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

mono posted:

Scamming and grifting aside, Ngo's method of crying fowl and sending his followers out to stalk and attack people is far worse than anything Jacob Wohl has done

That's literally only because he doesn't have the base he desperately seeks to try to legitimize the absolutely craven bullshit he's trying to peddle. If he had any semblance of credibility or pull, he would do the exact same cash grab - and is likely trying as hard as he can to try to get there, forgetting only that nobody can or should believe stuff he just invents whole cloth while attempting to attack any popular figurehead. Jakie-boy is like six steps removed from being able to try to make this work, but boy is he gonna keep playing in his sandbox, daddy and Unkie Lawyer-Guy giving him all the Good Boy Points they can along the way.

[edit] It's honestly pretty hosed up to watch a pair of lifelong fourth-rate con men trying to bait people into netting just one successful score on the back of someone they clearly groomed from birth to carry on the tradition of being outwardly terrible at trying to defame prominent figures, but is so fresh-faced that those in the know can't catch on yet. I mean, they all have by now, but imagine raising a child with the faultiest tools and lack of understanding of how to do anything as poorly as they do. It'd end up with the Statue of David looking like that Melania matchstick. Also, like the replacement.

Ngo's faux martyrdom poo poo is infinitely more cancerous and evil, though, I fully admit. He at least gained an audience early enough that he can drag a collective attention span toward whatever bullshit he's trying to pull next, so he's both terrible at it, and successful enough to keep running the grift.

SamBishop fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Sep 26, 2020

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bird with big dick posted:

Wow Jose I didn't know you were racist and misogynist

listen we just had 4 years of Republicans wanting to gently caress the prez, it's our turn for horny

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

TheAardvark posted:

listen we just had 4 years of Republicans wanting to gently caress the prez, it's our turn for horny

Dude, I'll take President Candi Bimboslammers over an aborted, sweaty failure of a human meat golem made of carrot any day.

Meghen, though, is brown, female, and possesses enough talent to appear to hold her own against the kind of guys he thinks he could pal around with on the very teevee that our resident dotard watches constantly. She's kinda everything that would destroy him - especially if she actually pulls a Correspondents' Dinner-style roasting of just how bad he did these last four years. And she'd probably pull in a lot of people that knew what they were doing to fill in all the gaps where she didn't. It could conceivably be the most adept, apolitical cabinet in decades. Yeah, gently caress it, I'm down.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I base my presidential vote on the number of viewers of the candidate's last season of their current show. It's just how democracy should work.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

Outrail posted:

I base my presidential vote on the number of viewers of the candidate's last season of their current show. It's just how democracy should work.

No lie, it seems like that just how it works with us governors and presidents

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
There's going to be a presidential debate (lol) soon?

If Biden doesn't incessantly mock and ridicule Trump, this is going to be a loving failure.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
The word presidential has now been forever spoiled for me. I don't think I can force my mind to see it the old way ever again

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Power Khan posted:

If Biden doesn't incessantly mock and ridicule Trump, this is going to be a loving failure.

I've been assured that there will be absolutely no malarkey.

But seriously, anyone who doesn't think it's going to be a giant wet fart with a few good lols is setting themselves up for dissapointment.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1309689509177708545?s=20

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Power Khan posted:

Trump's gonna Trump while Biden's going to stand there and try to appeal to bOtH sIdEs and common decency, and at one point he's going to use the pre-cooked line, "Dammit, this is America!"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Biden is going to pull out a hollow plastic weight and start doing arm curls while he talks about how he will protect America from leftists and anarchists. Afterwards Trump will tweet that Biden is on steroids and that he will begin taking even biglyer steroids.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I wonder if it would be possible to push Tupac’s death being a fed coverup into the Q cannon. That’s would about make it worth it.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwX-SnlzHPQ

All our tax dollars being spent on important things I see

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lodin posted:

Yesterdays Bob was good.

https://youtu.be/fbcFEsrGtg0

Mitch McConnells funeral.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

This shouldn’t even matter anymore. Trump has referred to long dead people as if they were still alive many times now lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dear Watson posted:

This shouldn’t even matter anymore. Trump has referred to long dead people as if they were still alive many times now lol

We should maybe hold people to a higher standard than a man who's brain is 95% fish delight

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwX-SnlzHPQ

All our tax dollars being spent on important things I see

It never amazes me how lame Crenshaw manages to look with that drat eyepatch. Like he thinks it looks bad rear end but the rest of him makes it just look like silly pirate cosplay.

Here's Odd Karsten Tveit, a Norwegian journalist who spent years reporting form warzones in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Now he loving rocks that poo poo and the one time I met him I complimented him on it.

Lodin fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Sep 26, 2020

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Who What Now posted:

We should maybe hold people to a higher standard than a man who's brain is 95% fish delight

You’ll never guess but lol he’s the president of the US!

It’s a presidential trait now

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/Zm60qMx.mp4

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Best part about this is it crashed in the Clint Eastwood Ravine

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who What Now posted:

She's a 55 year old woman being asked "best rapper" questions.

She could say Bob Marley. I don't care because I don't NEED her to know these things. I don't need her and Biden to have access to, and then never reveal the Wu Tang Secret. This is not what I'm looking to them for. Why are they even asking her these things?

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Big Beef City posted:

She could say Bob Marley. I don't care because I don't NEED her to know these things. I don't need her and Biden to have access to, and then never reveal the Wu Tang Secret. This is not what I'm looking to them for. Why are they even asking her these things?

On one hand I understand what you're saying. On the other hand I don't think it's totally unreasonable to expect my politicians to know the most base level of pop culture to prove their human beings who live in the same society as me.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
^^^^^^
Yeah, if she's gonna pander she should at least do it well.

Big Beef City posted:

A much better answer would have been to call the question stupid as poo poo. But you gotta try to get that youth vote by... appealing to their love of the rap music. Kids still like the hip hop, right?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Big Beef City posted:

Questions about tax policy make my brain hurt and feel stupid because I am a big dummy, what marvel movie do you most identify as?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Big Beef City posted:

Bringing the secret if Wu tang to the people would be pretty presidential.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Convex posted:

The word presidential has now been forever spoiled for me. I don't think I can force my mind to see it the old way ever again

Honestly like many I initially thought banning of the use of the r-word was dumb, even though I didn't use it much myself.

But now I'm glad that the words "president" and "presidential" have completely lost their sheen to me. Honestly one of the better things to have happened to me in the last year lol.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Who What Now posted:

Biden is going to pull out a hollow plastic weight and start doing arm curls while he talks about how he will protect America from leftists and anarchists. Afterwards Trump will tweet that Biden is on steroids and that he will begin taking even biglyer steroids.

Biden is so frail that I don't think he could even lift a hollow plastic weight without keeling over. I still fully expect Biden to die of natural causes before the election even happens.

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020

Zurtilik posted:

On one hand I understand what you're saying. On the other hand I don't think it's totally unreasonable to expect my politicians to know the most base level of pop culture to prove their human beings who live in the same society as me.

Why does “your” politician need to know about your preferred pop culture? Idgaf about rap. Now anime

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'm hoping Trump pull a Ron Paul soon. But probably no such luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

To give a serious answer to your question; because these questions are what make up America. This is what people want to know, is someone elses knowledge of capitalist consumption. Elected officials are not expected to know things like empathy, and how to best help the most people. American's largely don't care about any of that. In fact, you're far more likely to lose an election if you do know about this stuff and then talk about it; case in point, Bernie Sanders.