Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Electric Zine Maker is a free graphic design program for making and distributing zines.

Let's make some quality zines, GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

drat that's a cool mouse cursor

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
One star.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

do propaganda pamphlets count?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Op you're making good stuff here imo, and it is very much appreciated by me, the only reason I have not stuck it is because I don't know if that software is legit.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Op you're making good stuff here imo, and it is very much appreciated by me, the only reason I have not stuck it is because I don't know if that software is legit.

It's been around for months with no issues, it's still in beta but the developer AlienMelon is a known itch.io person who has been making games and videos for years. It's not a fly-by-night attempt at installing malware and it's freeware so it's not like I'm soliciting money for a commercial product either. I just think it's a really cool tool and I love seeing what goons have done with similar art programs and sites in the past.

http://unicornycopia.com/ezm/

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Sleeveless posted:

It's been around for months with no issues, it's still in beta but the developer AlienMelon is a known itch.io person who has been making games and videos for years. It's not a fly-by-night attempt at installing malware and it's freeware so it's not like I'm soliciting money for a commercial product either. I just think it's a really cool tool and I love seeing what goons have done with similar art programs and sites in the past.

http://unicornycopia.com/ezm/

Stuck my friend. Namaste.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

If I make a zine is there a free zine hosting website or will I need to purchase a domain

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

If I make an AsA zine, will my indie high school crush suddenly notice me 20 years later?

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Throwing some mp3s in an app to make them sound like a worn-out Walkman, streaming some HD videos with VHS filters on them for ambience, and firing up my Macbook to make zines online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

can you post gifs and videos on a web zine this is a legitimate question I actually want to start a webzine with my goon friends