Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Moon Slayer posted:

Very much so. I thought banning politics chat would help, and maybe it has a little, but some people still are just looking for a chance to jump down someone's throat.

PYF imitates Life.

Therefore PYF is art.

In collective art, none of the artists may know the course the art will take.

Also I think everyone's just on edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Elviscat posted:

Also I think everyone's just on edge.

Almost certainly, and for good reasons, but that's not an excuse to treat others poorly.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

r/comedyheaven collects I guess what you would call unintentional memes

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

NOOO, I need that for partying!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Moon Slayer posted:

Very much so. I thought banning politics chat would help, and maybe it has a little, but some people still are just looking for a chance to jump down someone's throat.

Well yeah, saying to not talk about the dystopian hellworld doesn't make it not have an effect on discourse anyway...

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Chitin posted:

People are super on edge lately here in PYF.

Post, You Fuckers

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Fister Roboto posted:

Post, You Fuckers

Persecute Your Fellows

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I know that my bloody valentine is a thing that exists but other than that I have literally no reference for anything on that chart, it's like being stuck on a tiny island in an ocean except I have a vague sense that the ocean is wearing skinny jeans and smoking.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

listen to shoegaze

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm looking at my shoes right now and I've held one of them up to my ear and I'm not seeing the appeal.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

I made this bigger on phone and still couldn't tell what the gently caress

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Moon Slayer posted:

:ironicat:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Love it! Thanks.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Thanks, Satan.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There should be a smaller satan sitting on the forked cheese who is holding a platter in one hand and in his other hand a small wedge and on that smaller wedge,

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

PYF Droste Image

E:

Slowflake has a new favorite as of 00:28 on Sep 27, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
How many devils can sit on a wheel of cheese

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Moon Slayer posted:

Maybe try taking a look at Sleeveless' posting and think about whether it offers anything to the thread, and in fact why a banned poster gets to post here at all.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I'm deeply offended by how far out Jesus and Mary chain are in that web of shoe gaze and I can only assume that was the entire point of making a stupid meme like that

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

There's nothing stopping banned posters from getting new accounts, you're thinking of permabans.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

How many devils can sit on a wheel of cheese

I love that devil. He's so jaunty.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Permaprobe Sleeveless 2020

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LifeSunDeath posted:

I love that devil. He's so jaunty.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Moon Slayer posted:

There's nothing stopping banned posters from getting new accounts, you're thinking of permabans.

and the content of Sleeveless' posting...?

You seem to be tacitly OK with them coming in here and making GBS threads on everyone because they also post some low-effort front-page-of-imgur memes at the same time.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The onyl reason i know who sleeveless is is because he's that guy that uses the dumb image hosting site that makes me click through to copy it.

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Let's be real, if low effort was punished how many of you would still be here?

Plus, every time he pisses someone off too much he has to pay $10 more to post here

Overly threatening stepdad / maga shirts is a meme, yeah?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

There should be a smaller satan sitting on the forked cheese who is holding a platter in one hand and in his other hand a small wedge and on that smaller wedge,

Just because I love you. And hate your bandwidth.

Transparent versions are a bit mucky but have fun.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Who did sleeveless used to be and why do people hate them so much that they won't shut the gently caress up whenever he makes a post.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

tithin posted:

Who did sleeveless used to be and why do people hate them so much that they won't shut the gently caress up whenever he makes a post.

Guy Mann. One of the two Guys to avoid along with Guy Goodbody.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

tithin posted:

His posts aren't nearly as bad as the pages of post from others who complain endlessly about him.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

oldsleeveless

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Alaois posted:

listen to shoegaze

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Sleeveless has bad takes but at least he posts content unlike all the people complaining about him.

In summary:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Can we just stay with most silly stupid pictures or should I dump a bunch of old Confession Bear and Dolan and similar poo poo here as well?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I used to think it was a Japanese word, shoh-eh-gah-dze. Don't think I ever said it out loud like that, though.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

shugazi

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Paladinus posted:

I used to think it was a Japanese word, shoh-eh-gah-dze.

This is an incredible confession. It’s like finding out that an otherwise ordinary person owns a poop-knife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Hillary did Shoegaze.