Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Anti-WWE Cancel Brigade haaaaa

ROH-Fueled!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I thought Retribution was supposed to be anti WWE

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Gumball Gumption posted:

Of course Chuck is a Rosenstock fan

he and Trent used to wear Against Me shirts as basically their entrance gear all the time too

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Draxion posted:

he and Trent used to wear Against Me shirts as basically their entrance gear all the time too

Chuck wore Andrew Jackson Jihad and Lucero shirts a lot in Chikara.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Chuck and Trent and I are going to skate smoke weed and cry.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Mod Edit: thumbnailed the image, it was pretty big.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Sep 27, 2020

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i'm in favor of a moratorium on rightwing copypasta posts

flip gordon is an idiot but that's not even an interesting thing to dunk on, it's just the same old depressing pandemic denialism that's making thousands more people die every day

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

flatluigi posted:

i'm in favor of a moratorium on rightwing copypasta posts

flip gordon is an idiot but that's not even an interesting thing to dunk on, it's just the same old depressing pandemic denialism that's making thousands more people die every day

Yea the past few years have taught me all attention is good attention for the worst ideas, the worst people. gently caress Flip though big time that entire list is some 1984 level war is peace insanity.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's just sad and pathetic, really. At most he comes across like a low-rent Colby Covington, who is himself a low-rent Chael Sonnen.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Even if he's doing it for heat it isn't working. I don't want to see him get beat up and I definitely don't want to pay to see it. I just want him to go away forever.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

It's just sad and pathetic, really. At most he comes across like a low-rent Colby Covington, who is himself a low-rent Chael Sonnen.

I was confused as to why he was so featured on BTE forever but not involved in AEW and it’s apparent why now. Not that I ever wanted him around or anything.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

ROH-Fueled Anti-WWE Cancel Brigade? Isn't that exactly what Retribution is? They are Anti-WWE, and Dijakovic himself spent like 3 years in ROH. So he is using his own group as an insult? This is all so loving stupid.

Neodoomium posted:

Even if he's doing it for heat it isn't working. I don't want to see him get beat up and I definitely don't want to pay to see it. I just want him to go away forever.

Personally, I definitely want to see him get beat up more and more the more often he tweets stuff like this. But less in a "annoyed co-worker shoots on him" way, more in a "New Jack throws him off a scaffold" way.

Germansimp fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Sep 27, 2020

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I feel like "ROH Fueled" is so weird that it borders on anachronistic. ROH? What year is this?

Like it makes it seem like Dijack has the weirdest tunnel-vision and narcissism about any wrestling he's not a part of.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Like it makes it seem like Dijack has the weirdest tunnel-vision and narcissism about any wrestling he's not a part of.
Sounds like he knows how to work the bosses at least

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

STAC Goat posted:

I feel like "ROH Fueled" is so weird that it borders on anachronistic. ROH? What year is this?

Trying to rip off Baron Corbin smdh

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

I was confused as to why he was so featured on BTE forever but not involved in AEW and it’s apparent why now. Not that I ever wanted him around or anything.

He's also just not that good. Like he's a decent flier, but they have significantly better ones on the roster.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Rock, having previously given a public rimjob to the architect of the genocide of Yemen, has now publicly endorsed Biden, who as head of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee, championed a war which slaughtered over two million innocent Muslims in Iraq.

I won't link to his tweet because I don't believe endorsing the mass slaughter of innocent Muslims is something worth sharing.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

you obviously do lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dwayne's always sucked poo poo. at least he admits he's endorsing a Republican this time

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

The Rock, having previously given a public rimjob to the architect of the genocide of Yemen, has now publicly endorsed Biden, who as head of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee, championed a war which slaughtered over two million innocent Muslims in Iraq.

I won't link to his tweet because I don't believe endorsing the mass slaughter of innocent Muslims is something worth sharing.

I'm guessing the original cropper was mocking his ignorance of norms?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson go on Chapo

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

im glad the rock endorsed joe biden

vote for joe biden on november 3, 2020

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JUNGLE BOY posted:

im glad the rock endorsed joe biden

vote for joe biden on november 3, 2020

Yeah maybe he can champion another idiotic war based on obvious lies to slaughter a couple million more innocent Muslims, really make his legacy known as the hero of the opposition party.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!
a wrestler with incorrect politics???

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

gently caress yeah. Hell yeah. Discourse time.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
do you think the rock would endorse JDPON if i explained it to him and said his tequila was nice

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!
this is good wrestler politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4PMTT2ArgU

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Rock is definitely running someday.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Taintrunner posted:

Yeah maybe he can champion another idiotic war based on obvious lies to slaughter a couple million more innocent Muslims, really make his legacy known as the hero of the opposition party.

Or maybe he just wants our current terrible racist narcissistic compulsive liar of a president out of office. I’d endorse and vote for a moldy sack of donuts over Trump

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

terrible narcissistic compulsive liar

He is all of these himself, hth

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!
do u think trump will catch joe in a camel clutch on tuesday

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

do u think trump will catch joe in a camel clutch on tuesday

Rogan or Biden

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/ll88M3PTHmA

https://youtu.be/79DijItQXMM

https://youtu.be/V9O94UTDAJQ

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
https://twitter.com/TBARRetribution/status/1310210161152327680?s=20

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!

Orange Carlisle posted:

Rogan or Biden

who's rogan

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I don’t think WCW was ever a billion dollar company.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I like that he's taking every comment about a storyline he didn't write personally

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

so like the best case scenario if wwe actually wants to build on t-bar twitterfingers, they're going to make a recurring sami zayn style "electric chair" comedy segment where t-bar roasts people and everyone overreacts to it and the commentators fake laugh but the segment only happens for one week and we never see any of the retribution members on tv ever again

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

He needs to stop his bullshit and keep his head down, play his part and hope he's got a chance in TNA when he's released from WWE after this awful angle is over and they have nothing else for him

He's only further damaging his future chances but making himself look more like a total idiot when anyone with two eyes can tell his current angle and group are garbage and will never get over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

so in the late 90s until he walked out with Kat did lawler ever say anything or was his “commentary” entirely squealing