Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Butterfly Valley posted:

What was the big taff show

taff was an aggressive, selfcentred poster who made the thread all about himself and practically unreadable

clearly things are different now. he also never wanked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Cyril Sneeer posted:

sex was good. guilt or shame afterwoods not so good.

As long as you did your research and tried to make sure you were seeing independent, self-employed workers then there's nothing to ashamed IMHO.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Would you tell your mum about it?

Lol I suppose I wouldn't tell my mum about unpaid for sex either.

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotJustANumber99 posted:

So wanking but expensive

back when i was living at my parents, i got out of the shower n caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. is... is my right bicep slightly larger than my left bicep?? why would that be???

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

doing pressups in a circle?

apparently were gonna kill all the sharks to make covid cures. I'm totally cool with that. Two birds with one stone.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Just finished an entire 130g of WALKERS BAKED WOTSITS GIANTS FLAMIN' HOT how is the rest of the thread doing this fine Sunday evening?

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotJustANumber99 posted:

apparently were gonna kill all the sharks to make covid cures. I'm totally cool with that. Two birds with one stone.

sharks suck. even the baleen ones. I hope they all die.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

kecske posted:

last christmas I got a flat while borrowing the father-in-laws brand new XE HSE and had to return it in shame with the skinny tyre.

read this to the tune of the Wham! song

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

After watching 'The Meg' tonight, yea, gently caress sharks. I mean I wouldn't like to see them wiped from the face of the earth, some sharks are pretty cool.
But if we can cull some of the big man eating poo poo bags for the sake of a vaccine, guess it's a win.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

taff was an aggressive, selfcentred poster who made the thread all about himself and practically unreadable

clearly things are different now. he also never wanked

Was he Welsh and a bit fat and had poor taste in food

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Also don't watch The Meg unless you have a weird obsession with Jason Statham and really feel the need to watch his terrible acting.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Butterfly Valley posted:

Please stop doxxing me.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1310250674316292096?s=19

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

thats loving weird, line of weird aliens lined up being blue blood milked.

But you try doing that with sharks

Cyril Sneeer
Apr 4, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotJustANumber99 posted:

no. wanking. a massive amount of onanism

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Butterfly Valley posted:

imagine being called taff and not being welsh and a bit fat and had poor taste in food

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Welp, my brain's decided that 3 hours of sleep is enough for me for tonight.

Church Ladyboy
Oct 11, 2007

SQUAWK

Ohh the UK chat thread. I asked in a previous iteration 5 years ago whether I should take a job and move to Swindon from mainland Europe. They said yeah, not that bad, and off I went lol

I only managed to escape to sunny Oxfordshire this Feb right before lockdown (thank gently caress).

Now going to be getting my British passport (only because I can get dual citizenship, lol) so Boris and cronies can’t turf me out when Brexit goes even more tits up

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Sausageman days were good times for this thread.

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Church Ladyboy posted:

Ohh the UK chat thread. I asked in a previous iteration 5 years ago whether I should take a job and move to Swindon from mainland Europe. They said yeah, not that bad, and off I went lol

I only managed to escape to sunny Oxfordshire this Feb right before lockdown (thank gently caress).

Now going to be getting my British passport (only because I can get dual citizenship, lol) so Boris and cronies can’t turf me out when Brexit goes even more tits up

Good luck with the passport,

First time adult applications have an indefinite waiting time because they're not doing in person interviews. Basically, you can apply but you're probably not getting the passport until Rona is over

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Church Ladyboy posted:

whether I should take a job and move to Swindon

Church Ladyboy posted:

They said yeah, not that bad, and off I went lol

WHO TOLD YOU THAT

Church Ladyboy
Oct 11, 2007

SQUAWK

Natalie Fartman posted:

Good luck with the passport,

First time adult applications have an indefinite waiting time because they're not doing in person interviews. Basically, you can apply but you're probably not getting the passport until Rona is over

I might hang on submitting in that case, just in case they get the shredder out to clear the backlog when poo poo settles down..

Pistol_Pete posted:

WHO TOLD YOU THAT

The only good thing to come out of it is that I met my missus there (also not from Swindon lol)

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Pistol_Pete posted:

WHO TOLD YOU THAT

probably bobby, big fan apparently

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

bit nippy out this morning

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

it might be time to retire my shorts for another year

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Salisbury Snape posted:

After watching 'The Meg' tonight, yea, gently caress sharks. I mean I wouldn't like to see them wiped from the face of the earth, some sharks are pretty cool.
But if we can cull some of the big man eating poo poo bags for the sake of a vaccine, guess it's a win.

all sharks are cool and my friends

they only attack you if you go into their natural habitat dressed as their prey anyway. no one would want to kill lions if people habitually dressed as gazelles and went running round the lion enclosure at longleat

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Salisbury Snape posted:

unless you have a weird obsession with Jason Statham and really feel the need to watch his terrible acting.

greetings

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII

kecske posted:

Wear tassels?

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Church Ladyboy posted:

I might hang on submitting in that case, just in case they get the shredder out to clear the backlog when poo poo settles down..

Yeah for real, as you have to send off your other passport as well as naturalization certs etc, and no telling when you might see them again. If there's any change in the time I'll post in this thread and let you guys know

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

kecske posted:

free the nippy

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

NotJustANumber99 posted:

it might be time to retire my shorts for another year

'retire' is not a synonym of 'wash'

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

kecske posted:

not according to this one

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Fingerless Gloves posted:

Impromptu Among Us games in the discord at 8!

This looks like alien game but ramped up. Is it good?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it lasts 8 minutes, so :q:

everyone seems to say great things about it

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

kecske posted:

i'm resisting the urge to turn the heating on for the first time since spring

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it lasts 8 minutes, so :q:

everyone seems to say great things about it

£3.99 ... that's a meal deal and a box of jaffa cakes
or a pneumatic drill from Aldi

tough sell!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

don't think you need to own it to play, just to host

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

kecske posted:

I'm working from 7am in a field for the next month and it's making me miss being in the south west where I can wear shorts until November

Also for some reason there is a porta-loo in the middle of the field (Welsh law for contractors??!)

It's also directly between a cereal factory and a waste disposal plant, so depending on what way the wind blows its a different experience

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
greetings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Ratjaculation posted:

Also for some reason there is a porta-loo in the middle of the field (Welsh law for contractors??!)

Local art installation.