Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

lmao people out here shooting from the hip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I mean, where’s the lie?

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

it's one of those things that are probably true but not easily proven and of really no use knowing

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
also comes across as a roundabout way of blaming fascism on women for not wanting to gently caress racist losers

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Maybe they’re having trouble establishing relationships because they’re violent losers and not the other way around

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

A bunch of Elliot Rodgers-like idiots. Great.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

General Dog posted:

Maybe they’re having trouble establishing relationships because they’re violent losers and not the other way around

who can say certainly not henry abbott

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

General Dog posted:

This is a weirdly non gimmick post from you

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'd just hate to see all white adult male virgins painted with the same brush

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

17776 SEQUEL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
https://twitter.com/MacAree/status/1310664973719404545

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

No lie I saw the slightest bit of a green satellite at the bottom as I was scrolling and teared up a bit.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I was wondering what new Jontent Secret Base would bring and YES MOTHERFUCKING YES

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress YES :f5:

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

I just finished another watch/read of 17776 so this is everything I need right now.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Fist pumping IRL at the reveal in the video

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

xbilkis posted:

Fist pumping IRL at the reveal in the video

It was such a good twist and I can't wait for the chaos to unfold. Also jesus christ 17776 was 3 years ago now.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo that video was incredible and the write up was amazing. I am so amped.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1312884727217487872?s=21

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
that account sucks real bad

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
This is something this forum has talked about several times in the last few years. It is better in pretty much every way for kids that want to play sports, to play as many sports as they can safely enjoy:

https://twitter.com/jefftaylorhaas/status/1313194291217543168?s=20

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
So after giving it a month, I'm killing my defector sub. Its a neat site, but I am not a big fan of the layout, there's still a lot of Warby Parker ads for a paid site, and the content has been generally pretty light. It's not a bad site or anything for $80/yr or $8 a month I'm just not there on the value (not to mention the extra "DLC" you need for comments, though I wouldn't comment anyway).

I wish them the best of luck and hope there is a wide audience outside of me.

As an aside, I bounced off the Athletic a couple years ago and after getting the free year from TMobile this year I am way more into that site and will probably resub when my free year is up. So maybe defector will just need time like the Athletic did.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
If The Athletic wasn't so cheap I would have quit them by now, they've completely nuked their Hornets coverage and don't have a full- or part-time beat writer. I know they've done the same with a few other NBA markets as well. Can't blame them if they aren't seeing a return but it still sucks

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

morestuff posted:

If The Athletic wasn't so cheap I would have quit them by now, they've completely nuked their Hornets coverage and don't have a full- or part-time beat writer. I know they've done the same with a few other NBA markets as well. Can't blame them if they aren't seeing a return but it still sucks

Their MN coverage is good but honestly I mostly read their longish form national stuff the most. Personally I think there's more to that than the "every team has a beat" stuff.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Lockback posted:

Their MN coverage is good but honestly I mostly read their longish form national stuff the most. Personally I think there's more to that than the "every team has a beat" stuff.

That's true, their national NBA coverage is very good.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

???

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1314764808122773504?s=20

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Reading some tweets in that thread and he supposedly posted:

quote:

If your boyfriend

-has 0 playoff wins
-has 53 fumbles
-is 7-24 vs teams over 500
-has no heart and no desire to win
-has started 5-6 in 3 of his first 4 seasons
-has the IQ of a potato
-ignores open recievers and makes everyone around him worse

Then you’re dating Carson Wentz

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
NFL Network got mad he posted an ad for a razor to shave your pubes.

https://twitter.com/AndrewMarchand/status/1314782941633970179?s=20

Edit: "got nicked"

The X-man cometh fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Oct 11, 2020

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

The X-man cometh posted:

NFL Network got mad he posted an ad for a razor to shave your pubes.

https://twitter.com/AndrewMarchand/status/1314782941633970179?s=20

That is the dumbest reason to get basically two weeks off TV. In a year, Manscape is gonna be an official league sponsor.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

skaboomizzy posted:

In a year, Manscape is gonna be an official league sponsor.

Funny you say that

https://twitter.com/49ers/status/1314356371437936640?s=19

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

lol, they sponsor certified old tech man leo laporte. guess nfl is in too deep with gillette

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

skaboomizzy posted:

That is the dumbest reason to get basically two weeks off TV. In a year, Manscape is gonna be an official league sponsor.

loving with the money will always get you in trouble, even if it’s rappo’s own personal endorsement independent of the nfl

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/1315477474449465346?s=21

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

He just cannot at all help himself, can he

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Darren...

Got em

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Anything can be fast-growing if you weren't worth a poo poo before and you pay to shove it into people's hands.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Wonder how Deadspin's going…

Did not click

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i see they're picking fights with trevor bauer to stay relevant

not working

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Deadspin is really bad now.