Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
amazing camera work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Randy is so brave overcoming all this outside interference

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
What a Shane McMahon esque fall for Drew

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

kitten emergency posted:

there's companies that rent out ambulances and cars and poo poo to film production companies for stunts or whatever

i had not even considered that they could probably get a prop ambulance

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lmao hbk

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
lmao what the gently caress is this

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

o k

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I mean, I enjoy the Orton's victims revenge tour, but this kinda makes Drew look bad.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
lol gently caress HBK but lol

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
how did he get there

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

this is the dumbest loving match i've ever seen

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
ah yes that classic line we all know and associate with HBK "we got two words for you"

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I like this match, but it has Paris, Texas pacing

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
drew mcintyre is a weak loser

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Is Randy orton the face?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
this is making orton look like a beast lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

when is stone cold going to stun randy

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
All it took for Drew to beat Orton was like 5 guys to interfere. The face of the company. God bless.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
it's eddie guerrero, and he's mad that orton said he was in hell, even though he was

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

The Pic posted:

Nice they did Trent?'s windshield spot

Thought the exact same thing

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Why aren't HBK, The Giant, and Christian helping coward Drew here anyways if they're going to cheat during the match but not the end :shrug:

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
I can't get over Drew falling into the abyss despite him being able to just stand up and reach the top of the ambulance.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Drew has a cut on his back that will probably have been filmed after what we're seeing "live"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh my god dude close the fuckin door already

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this is the dumbest match on earth

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Sir Tonk posted:

Thought the exact same thing

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This booking is completely backward

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

god randy matches take for loving ever to get to the point

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
hahahahaha this is awful

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Drew has a cut on his back that will probably have been filmed after what we're seeing "live"
As I was posting this the cut was gone while Orton tried to shove Drew into the ambulance

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this is so bad

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

BABYFACES ARE IDIOTS

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

drew you buffoon

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I'm the cheering for live murder in THE THUNDERDOME

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
drew mcintyre sucks

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That punt loving sucked lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lmao that looked so bad, what a truly terrible match

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The ghosts of christmas past whipped orton’s rear end

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Wow that was boring af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001