Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Drew's whole good covid-run has been tarnished by this bullshit match lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Seth Rollins posted:

drew mcintyre is a worse champ than seth rollins

Drew is cool. Rollins will never be

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

A huge accomplishment! An ambulance match victory over Randy Orton!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

RealFoxy posted:

As I was posting this the cut was gone while Orton tried to shove Drew into the ambulance
The cut was suddenly back!

Just a reminder, the only part cut out of the Parking Lot Fight in AEW was censoring profanity. This match had a handful of people gaining and losing cuts

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Hirez posted:

Drew's whole good covid-run has been tarnished by this bullshit match lol

but remember raw being bad was all heyman's fault

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

don't let flair get behind the wheel

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Where to, Randy? Woooooooooo!

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

ric i dont think you should be driving that ambulance without a door and busted windshield

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That is literally illegal

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hirez posted:

he's gonna be the ambulance driver and drive right into a wall

lmao

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
where are these people coming from

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Why...why bring that old man near when covid is breaking out.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Hirez posted:

he's gonna be the ambulance driver and drive right into a wall

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Looked like Orton completely dodged that last kick, amazing

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

First Becky, then Drew, and now Ric? I guess WWE people have to take part time employment as ambulance drivers to make up for the low pay

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
drew needed 5 old dorks to help him win what a weenie

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

The cut was suddenly back!

Just a reminder, the only part cut out of the Parking Lot Fight in AEW was censoring profanity. This match had a handful of people gaining and losing cuts

Not to mention multiple shots with crew and other cameramen in them.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
WWE had the option of pre-taping all their matches and couldn't even get continuity in a single match right, and it also took 3 different people interfering to end the match on behalf of their babyface champion.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why can't it ever be halloween havoc

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

a.lo posted:

because we can not have nice things

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

a.lo posted:

that will be a miserably boring NXT show probably

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i thought the elimination chamber was the single most sadistic structure in the wwe

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

THE BIG DOG CGI IS BACK

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

BIG DOG LETS GO URRAH URRAH URRAH

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

these short lovely loving ppvs are not my thing.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
reignsing

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
psyched to see shredded roman

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Thank god there's a full month before the next main roster WWE PPV and only one NXT between then.

The Pic
Nov 23, 2019
lets go uce

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Roman Reigns is the loving man

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Joe? I only know THE BIG DAWG

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

show me the shameful back

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That family produces some handsome people

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

show me the shameful back

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what happened to jimmy

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
they should keep cutting to a carpark where t-bar, slapjack and mace are impatiently waiting for their late uber

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

a.lo posted:

what happened to jimmy

jimmy and jey are now both playing the character of jey

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

uso theme slaps imo

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

a.lo posted:

what happened to jimmy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pic
Nov 23, 2019
That was a good promo package

in it for UCE