Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

muscles like this! posted:

If you want a trick question you could always ask them to name the Smith children.

Oh, that's a dark one.

Steve, Hayley, and Bailey....who was never vaccinated :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
She’s been pregnant 4 times.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

muscles like this! posted:

If you want a trick question you could always ask them to name the Smith children.

Steve, Steverino, Hayley, and Bailey.

edit:

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Oh, that's a dark one.

Steve, Hayley, and Bailey....who was never vaccinated :smith:

You forgot one. :colbert:

The_Doctor posted:

I remember one of them was “What date does Mitch Lemon believe it is?” December 7, 1985

I didn't even know that Mitch Lemon existed. I watched the show plenty, but maybe I missed all of his episodes or something.

The_Doctor posted:

American Dad:

What was the department store Judy worked at?

C.J. Neppey's

Brawnfire posted:

In the episode "Haylias", what was the unlikely phrase to deactivate Hayley's assassin programming?

I'm getting fed up with this orgasm.

Wasn't there a gosh, that Italian family sure is quiet deprogramming phrase in a Seth MacFarlane show? Or was it a regular programming phrase?

edit2:

Zero One posted:

I’m getting fed up with this orgasm!

But I don't know the answer to your question.

drat, beaten. And so much more cleverly.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Sep 25, 2020

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

YeahTubaMike posted:

Wasn't there a gosh, that Italian family sure is quiet deprogramming phrase in a Seth MacFarlane show? Or was it a regular programming phrase?

That was a family guy episode, see the season 8 episode "Spies Reminiscent of Us" for more details.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

That was a family guy episode, see the season 8 episode "Spies Reminiscent of Us" for more details.

Not that you actually should watch it since like most Family Guy episodes after a certain point it's bad

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

drrockso20 posted:

Not that you actually should watch it since like most Family Guy episodes after a certain point it's bad

Aaaaah right. The one where Meg speaks Ukrainian/Russian (I don't know) at the end. I haven't seen that episode in a while but I remember it being decent.

Anyway, I'll offer up my own questions.
1) How many toilets has Sgt. Pepper cleaned?
2) What did Stan do with the $20k that he got from his great-grandfather's estate?
3) What does Stan tear up instead of the CIA cyborg program contract to convince Francine that he'll be laid to rest in her couple's coffin?
4) What's the name of the space camp employee that trips while walking across the stage?
5) What's Steve's first meal when Stan decides to let him be raised completely by Francine?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Whenever I watch Family Guy I see at least one joke that I remember American Dad also doing.

However American Dad would rightly treat something as a throwaway and move on, whereas Family Guy would turn to the audience, wink, and explain it to another level

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

YeahTubaMike posted:

Aaaaah right. The one where Meg speaks Ukrainian/Russian (I don't know) at the end. I haven't seen that episode in a while but I remember it being decent.

Anyway, I'll offer up my own questions.
1) How many toilets has Sgt. Pepper cleaned?
2) What did Stan do with the $20k that he got from his great-grandfather's estate?
3) What does Stan tear up instead of the CIA cyborg program contract to convince Francine that he'll be laid to rest in her couple's coffin?
4) What's the name of the space camp employee that trips while walking across the stage?
5) What's Steve's first meal when Stan decides to let him be raised completely by Francine?

The ones I can answer off the top of my head are:

2) He left it on the bus.

3) The Manuel for the dishwasher, which then breaks down

5) chocolate chip pancakes and chardonnay, the Delta Burke breakfast!

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
One day I'll be asked "what's Roger's favorite movie" and I'm going to answer "White Chicks" and feel absolutely no remorse.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

It makes a lot of sense that Roger loves a movie where the main characters adopt absurd personas

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

What is the name of the sex move Principal Lewis came up with? For what reason did Principal Lewis assert the students would be unable to perform said maneuver?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Brawnfire posted:

What is the name of the sex move Principal Lewis came up with? For what reason did Principal Lewis assert the students would be unable to perform said maneuver?

The Warm Welcome and "Y'all ain't long enough"

What was the name of the cat who was constantly attacking Steve in Choosy Wives Choose Smith, and in what other episode did that cat appear?

Unmature
May 9, 2008
My fiancée and I have recently become obsessed with this song, specifically Steve’s version. We sing it and pull up this video constantly. Between this, his other songs, and Scott’s character on The Orville Steve Smith is our new love language.
https://youtu.be/SXJCAzAZ6jI

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Whatcha gon whatcha gon do with that DESSERT?!?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

What was the name of the cat who was constantly attacking Steve in Choosy Wives Choose Smith, and in what other episode did that cat appear?

Simon and aaaaaaahhh I don't know how I forgot the name, but the episode where Stan clones Steve and accidentally causes him to become crazy & murderous

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Unmature posted:

My fiancée and I have recently become obsessed with this song, specifically Steve’s version. We sing it and pull up this video constantly. Between this, his other songs, and Scott’s character on The Orville Steve Smith is our new love language.

I've only seen one clip from The Orville and it was of Scott singing to an alien and like what the hell that man is entirely too adorable imo.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I've only seen one clip from The Orville and it was of Scott singing to an alien and like what the hell that man is entirely too adorable imo.

He sings twice on the show and it’s two of the best moments in the entire series

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Unmature posted:

I might be reading too much into things, but Steve really seems to have untoward feelings about his own mother every now and then!

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Mordja posted:

I might be reading too much into things, but Steve really seems to have untoward feelings about his own mother every now and then!

They’re not related in this continuity!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Finding out Grimes really sings like that is like finding out what Rick Astley looks like for the very first time

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

The ones I can answer off the top of my head are:

2) He left it on the bus.

3) The Manuel for the dishwasher, which then breaks down

5) chocolate chip pancakes and chardonnay, the Delta Burke breakfast!

I tried to make my questions difficult, but I ended up making them either easy or impossible. Great job, me. For the record, the answer to #1 is 873 and the answer to #4 is Karen Snerr.

It kills me that Art Fitzgerald-Yee's name is only listed as Art Fitzgerald on the American Dad fandom page, but I can't be bothered to create an account to change it. :effort:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
roger

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What size is Jenny's butt?

Jenny!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Milo and POTUS posted:

Jenny!

regular sized, but it made you look!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

What beverage did Patrick Nagel offer Steve in 1981, and what did he put in it?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Brawnfire posted:

.....New Coke?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Milo and POTUS posted:

Jenny!

[Ha ha, made you look, it's] normal.

Brawnfire posted:

I want to say it was cherry wine, but I have no idea what was put into it.

Okay, more questions -- I'll try to make them possible this time:
1) What's the name of the first family Roger gets caught cheating on the Smiths with?
2) What's the name of Stan's anorexia support group friend?
3) In Next of Pin, what's written on the cake that Stan eats to try to hide his crime from Steve? (edit: rewritten because my description was wonky)
4) How does Stan fill out his HR forms when Wheels & the Legman hire him?
5) How many pages are left over after Steve & his friends edit out the gay sex scenes in the new Fast & Furious script?

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Sep 28, 2020

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

You got it, cherry wine! And he put all sorts of illegal things in it!

Yours are crazy good, because I know the episodes, I even know the moments, but gently caress I can't answer a drat one of them. Well done!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Brawnfire posted:

You got it, cherry wine! And he put all sorts of illegal things in it!

drat it, so close!

quote:

Yours are crazy good, because I know the episodes, I even know the moments, but gently caress I can't answer a drat one of them. Well done!

Thank you, I do try. :smug:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

YeahTubaMike posted:

Okay, more questions -- I'll try to make them possible this time:
1) What's the name of the first family Roger gets caught cheating on the Smiths with?
2) What's the name of Stan's anorexia support group friend?
3) In Next of Pin, what's written on the cake that Stan eats to try to hide his crime from Steve? (edit: rewritten because my description was wonky)
4) How does Stan fill out his HR forms when Wheels & the Legman hire him?
5) How many pages are left over after Steve & his friends edit out the gay sex scenes in the new Fast & Furious script?

Alright, this time the only one I know right away is:

3) "Con-TAZ-ulations Steve!" and I remember it because later Stan tries to hide the evidence by eating the cake, except he starts by eating the edge pieces because they have the most icing so when Steve walks up that message is still clearly visible. Anyway, that was so stupid and so funny that I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Here's another one: How many pet dogs has the Smith family had?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Alright, this time the only one I know right away is:

3) "Con-TAZ-ulations Steve!" and I remember it because later Stan tries to hide the evidence by eating the cake, except he starts by eating the edge pieces because they have the most icing so when Steve walks up that message is still clearly visible. Anyway, that was so stupid and so funny that I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Bingo, and yeah, Next of Pin is probably in my top five favorite TBS-era episodes. So many great moments, like the "Acting weird? How?" "STABBING ME comes to mind!" exchange. Also, Stan stabbing himself repeatedly & falling over reminded me of the scene in Faking Bad where Kevin Ramage has his goons slit his throat & carry him away.

quote:

Here's another one: How many pet dogs has the Smith family had?

I believe it's three -- one named (iirc) Fussy, one that peed dust, and Kisses. Francine mentions them in Stan's Best Friend.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

YeahTubaMike posted:

Bingo, and yeah, Next of Pin is probably in my top five favorite TBS-era episodes. So many great moments, like the "Acting weird? How?" "STABBING ME comes to mind!" exchange. Also, Stan stabbing himself repeatedly & falling over reminded me of the scene in Faking Bad where Kevin Ramage has his goons slit his throat & carry him away.

I believe it's three -- one named (iirc) Fussy, one that peed dust, and Kisses. Francine mentions them in Stan's Best Friend.

Ooooo, so close. This one was kind of a trick question because while those are the three dogs that were involved in major storylines for an episode, Stan also briefly got a pitbull in "A Boy Called Michael" to annoy Roger when he moved in with Greg and Terry. So the number of dogs is four.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Some of those are clearly dreams. :colbert:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Roger has also been a dog.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

The_Doctor posted:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Ooooo, so close. This one was kind of a trick question because while those are the three dogs that were involved in major storylines for an episode, Stan also briefly got a pitbull in "A Boy Called Michael" to annoy Roger when he moved in with Greg and Terry. So the number of dogs is four.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh god drat it. I've only seen that episode like two or three times, not because I dislike it, just because I keep forgetting that it exists. It's in that weird season that has only three episodes, so it just never really occurs to me.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Zero One posted:

Oh Crap you're right, I completely forgot about Ryan and Fleabiscuit! And Fleabiscuit counts as a Smith dog since Jeff is married to Hayley and took her name when they got hitched.

So I guess that brings the total number of dogs up to six.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh god drat it. I've only seen that episode like two or three times, not because I dislike it, just because I keep forgetting that it exists. It's in that weird season that has only three episodes, so it just never really occurs to me.

Don't feel too bad about not getting this one, I got it wrong too and it was my question.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Sep 28, 2020

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

The_Doctor posted:

I refuse to discuss your dreams in the daytime!

Zero One posted:

Oh Crap you're right, I completely forgot about Ryan and Fleabiscuit! And Fleabiscuit counts as a Smith dog since Jeff is married to Hayley and took her name when they got hitched.

So I guess that brings the total number of dogs up to six.

I never really thought of Ryan & Fleabiscuit as FAMILY pets, probably because Hayley & Jeff were the only ones responsible for caring for them. I suppose they were pets of members of the Smith family though.

That said, there's also the fact that Hayley knows that Ryan is Roger. If the question were "how many pets does Francine's birth family have?" I would be inclined to answer "one" because even though Roger is their cat, they still don't know that and so they treat him like they would treat a pet.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Heard an amazing Roger name on The Good Place. Scarlett Pakistan. I'm picturing a middle eastern woman that dresses and acts like she is in the antebellum south.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

Heard an amazing Roger name on The Good Place. Scarlett Pakistan. I'm picturing a middle eastern woman that dresses and acts like she is in the antebellum south.

That’s a season 2-3 persona where they were still working them out.