Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Molten Llama posted:

It's probably for the better. Costco cheese is the path to unrestrained gluttony. My partner picked up a brick of cheddar the last time we went to church, and now I'm permanently afflicted with the knowledge that he's the kind of man who will single-handedly eat two pounds of cheese in a week.

Um, how much were the wizard robes?

Everything from 32 degrees is ridiculously cheap, so probably not much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
This stuff is awesome btw and seems to have vanished from my local Costco; it’s some kind of low-sodium lightly fermented veggie and olive combo. I love pickled vegetables but this is a unique spin in that the low sodium and not-really-acidic solution means that these are a lot more flexible in how you use them:

SA Forums Poster
Oct 13, 2018

You have to PAY to post on that forum?!?
https://www.costco.com/.product.100401363.html?&EMID=B2C_2020_0925_Grocery

6.6 lbs tub of Nutella

I'm going to buy 5 of them and fill the bathtub.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
...I am continually disturbed by how much that 'tar looks like me.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Postin from the Costco gasoline line. FRIDAY NIGHTTT YEAAAHH!!

number 1 snake fan
Jul 16, 2018

We just bought a trash can on the website bc ours is falling apart after being used for thirty years

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Please throw the new one out in the old and complete the circle of life.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Today I have learned that the tortilla encrusted tilapia in the frozen section makes really good fish tacos.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:siren: COSTCO PNW HAS KIWI BERRIES :siren:

not kiwis, "kiwi berries", aka "hardy kiwis". these are loving incredible.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

it's a small form of kiwi that has edible skin with no fuzz and a sweeter flavor

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
all kiwi skin is edible hth

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The yellow kiwi they carry are amazing, and we buy a box every single visit.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Enos Cabell posted:

Today I have learned that the tortilla encrusted tilapia in the frozen section makes really good fish tacos.

Indeed they do! Pair it with the hatch chilis for a set bonus

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Wait, what's this about the hot dog price?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Wait, what's this about the hot dog price?
CEO pushed back against board of directors moneymaking bullshit

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Chinatown posted:

Postin from the Costco gasoline line. FRIDAY NIGHTTT YEAAAHH!!

EV life, yo. Fuel up at home!

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Will Costco ever bring the combo pizza slices back? The world wonders

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nfcknblvbl posted:

EV life, yo. Fuel up at home!

I love my giant idiotic V8 though.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

This was an impulse buy, now what do I do with it! Can I slice it and throw it in an omelette?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Well, you can snack on it.

Its essentially a feta-like cheese. Feta is good in scrumbled eggs.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Cartoon Man posted:

This was an impulse buy, now what do I do with it! Can I slice it and throw it in an omelette?
You can do a thick slice. Place a tortilla on a griddle or pan, flip once, then add the cheese. Cover with a lid for 2 minutes or so and it'll be nice. Not melty but warm.

It can also be crumbled over beans and cheese or meats

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Brought two buckets of Costco wings to a party. Came home with a leftover bucket. They reheat beautifully with six minutes in the air fryer.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Everything from 32 degrees is ridiculously cheap, so probably not much.

I've been wearing a 32 degrees article of clothing 90% of the time ever since discovery of the brand tbh

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I've been wearing a 32 degrees article of clothing 90% of the time ever since discovery of the brand tbh

They have good boxer briefs but only one version of them that are more mesh textured. The others while soft suck tremendous rear end.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
loving SHARE holders

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
I saw an almost-fight at church in Concord, CA today. I was in the section with the standing coolers containing cheese and dips and whatnot and then I heard some guy yelling at the guy standing next to me. I have no idea what happened, except that Aggressor Dude was going "I'll gently caress you up motherfucker!" into Apologetic Dude's face, who was fortunately de-escalating by backing away and going "Sorry man, sorry."

This was happening approximately 2 feet from me because the cooler sections don't exactly have lots of aisle space. So the way these two dudes were standing, if Aggressor had shoved or otherwise knocked over Apologetic, then Apologetic would have crashed right into me. Fortunately Aggressor decided against further violence and walked away, and everyone dispersed. Tillamook cheese makin' white people crazy.

I don't even know what the etiquette is in a situation like that. Like, I had to quickly prepare myself for being collateral in a fight, or pulling Aggressor off of Apologetic, the latter of which seems extremely hazardous considering I am definitely not a badass (though I am big), but I wouldn't have been able to just stand there with Aggressor ground-and-pounding another dude or something. Fortunately it didn't come to that.

But hey, I got dried mango and hand-pulled rotisserie chicken so it was a great trip overall!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I usually pull my gun and start waving it around after firing a couple warning shots

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

The Tapatio mixed nuts are legit. I may have could eat the entire bag whist watching my stupid football team tie with an even stupider football team.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Eh, not surprised that happened at Concord. Used to get some very interesting characters at the library there. Best thing to do is just forget about it and grab some tortillas and mexican food up Monument at El Molino afterwards. Oh, and some chicharron (the kind with the strip of meat still attached)

astral
Apr 26, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

I usually pull my gun and start waving it around after firing a couple warning shots

Whipping it out at Costco is usually ill-advised to begin with.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

RoastBeef posted:

The Tapatio mixed nuts are legit.

Tell me more. Like photographic evidence of their existence.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Eh, not surprised that happened at Concord. Used to get some very interesting characters at the library there. Best thing to do is just forget about it and grab some tortillas and mexican food up Monument at El Molino afterwards. Oh, and some chicharron (the kind with the strip of meat still attached)
el molino is so good

i need to go back

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:goonsay:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Zugzwang posted:

I saw an almost-fight at church in Concord, CA today. I was in the section with the standing coolers containing cheese and dips and whatnot and then I heard some guy yelling at the guy standing next to me. I have no idea what happened, except that Aggressor Dude was going "I'll gently caress you up motherfucker!" into Apologetic Dude's face, who was fortunately de-escalating by backing away and going "Sorry man, sorry."

This was happening approximately 2 feet from me because the cooler sections don't exactly have lots of aisle space. So the way these two dudes were standing, if Aggressor had shoved or otherwise knocked over Apologetic, then Apologetic would have crashed right into me. Fortunately Aggressor decided against further violence and walked away, and everyone dispersed. Tillamook cheese makin' white people crazy.

I don't even know what the etiquette is in a situation like that. Like, I had to quickly prepare myself for being collateral in a fight, or pulling Aggressor off of Apologetic, the latter of which seems extremely hazardous considering I am definitely not a badass (though I am big), but I wouldn't have been able to just stand there with Aggressor ground-and-pounding another dude or something. Fortunately it didn't come to that.

But hey, I got dried mango and hand-pulled rotisserie chicken so it was a great trip overall!

i had some lady scream and swear at me because she propped a little food box against a freezer door and it fell over when i opened it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

RoastBeef posted:

The Tapatio mixed nuts

I'm very interested in this.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

pacerhimself posted:

Tell me more. Like photographic evidence of their existence.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Siiiick

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:aaaaa:

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

grab some tortillas and mexican food up Monument at El Molino afterwards. Oh, and some chicharron (the kind with the strip of meat still attached)
This place looks great; thanks for the tip :buddy:

Fallom posted:

i had some lady scream and swear at me because she propped a little food box against a freezer door and it fell over when i opened it
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
It's not Costco but Tapatio makes decently tasty ramen bowls so I'm willing to believe in their mixed nuts.