Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ya don't say

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Sep 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Yeah sorry, I didn't mean for that to come of antagonistic. It's just, the dude literally loving over everyone who wants to give him a chance.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/mateagold/status/1310524589387255808

quote:

“I think it should be Ivanka. What about Ivanka as my VP?” Trump asked the assembled group, according to a new book by his former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates set to be published Oct. 13. “Ivanka should be vice president,” he added.

In Gates’s telling, Trump’s suggestion of naming to the ticket his then-34-year-old daughter — a fashion and real estate executive who had never held elected office — was no passing fancy.

Instead, he brought up the idea repeatedly over the following weeks, trying to sell his campaign staff on the idea, insisting she would be embraced by the Republican base, Gates writes.

Trump was so taken with the concept of his eldest daughter as his vice president — and so cool to other options, including his eventual selection, then-Indiana Gov. Mike Pence — that his team polled the idea twice, according to Gates.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
There's always a god drat tweet.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/190866856624668672?s=20

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Man if Trump really wanted Hillary Clinton in prison, he could've just hired her.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lol ok yeah

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

There's nothing in the book that says your veep can't also be first lady.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I'm thinking about operating on my own insides without an anesthetic

e: oops wrong thread

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

in awe at the size of that forehead

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

i love the idea that the appeal of Trump's persona is that he's some extremely fancy rich guy and not that he's the one oligarch who most resembles an extremely large example of his constituency of timeshare grifters and used car salesmen. It's definitely going to shatter someone's image of this slovenly boob who shits on a gold toilet and gets on WWE to learn that he's up to his eyeballs in debt as he jets between the White House and his private golf course, and NOT merely that way five years ago as once imagined!

They see him as that , but somehow also an outlaw renegade that is ‘telling politicians how it is’. It’s baffling.

I live in the reddest part of my state and to watch in real-time as ‘I don’t like him, but let’s give him a chance’ voters turned into full-blooded Trumpsters was bizarre. At this point I’m convinced a good portion of these people now see this as a Boomers (and boomer ideals) vs everyone else.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Tace Vim posted:

I'm thinking about operating on my own insides without an anesthetic

e: oops wrong thread

Is it though?

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

what is 'Constitutionally eligible' Alex?

what is 'the 12th amendment'?

lmao laws womp womp :matters:

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Maybe they’ll bring some fire to the debate after all.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

There's a concept out there, okay, a concept that they call the Vice President, the person who's the... you're kind of like the Junior President, I suppose, or the Associate President. But a lot of things happen between the President and Vice President, you're in a lot of what they call private meetings, where it's.... where it's just the two of you. Perhaps you're in a very tiny room and the lights go out. Or you're trapped in an elevator of some sort and it's... elevators fail tremendously at times, and you get stuck between the floors.

And, listen.... I love... Mike Pence is a great guy. Good guy and even great in most cases. But we got... we got stuck in an elevator once, okay, nobody knows this but it happened. We got stuck and it was just us. And Mike, he gets.... he goes into the coat pocket, okay? He goes in and he pulls out a little tiny book, a little Bible. And he starts reading and chanting in fact, and he turns around.

But then Mike is very scared at this point, he puts the Bible away and gets out a little photo. And I go "Mike, is that.... that's the wife, right? That's your wife.... Cara, right? Is that a photo of her? Your wife?" and he very quickly moves the photo, puts it back in the jacket so I didn't see it at the time. Didn't know what it was.

But I.... we get out of the elevator, it's a little while later. And after the secret service cleans me up I say "Excuse me, but the photo, Mike has a photo. Get me the photo." And they say "No problem, SIR, we'll get the photo" and then they finish with the diaper, you know, the.... for the other guy. Not me.

But then they bring me the photo and I look at it, and it's a very powerful looking horse, incredible horse. And that's.... that's Mike. What a guy. Loves the horses, perhaps as much as I would love Vice President Ivanka. Maybe. Perhaps even.... in.... maybe even a little more, in his way.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I'm the CU nipple

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Born to ride Donald J. Trump :barf:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I'm the CU nipple

Initially read that as CACA.

I’m gonna stick with that.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Lodin posted:

Literally pulling a Steve Buscemi, lol.

designing the perfect undercover cop in the tony hawk pro skater character creator

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Lodin posted:

Literally pulling a Steve Buscemi, lol.

the Woke Mob strikes again

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I just woke up from a dream in which there was a televised fight instead of a debate and I'm so proud of the footage my brain made for me. Trump got pummeled and crumpled to the floor, he got up and tried to escape but kept getting punched in the face. There were lots of zoom ins and the audience was like roaring with laughter whenever Trump got hurt.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Man if Trump really wanted Hillary Clinton in prison, he could've just hired her.

lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1310557709901668358?s=20

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Stoatbringer posted:

Doesn't it depend if he crosses the line from legal-but-dubious tax avoidance into actually-criminal tax evasion?

Trump has committed enough tax fraud to give him 100 years in prison but, as the IRS has admitted, they don't have the resources to prosecute these people because these things are complex and difficult to prove.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Regrettable posted:

Basically, you have to admit that he's either a lying conman or a lying conman. Either he's a successful businessman who cheats on his taxes or he's one of if not the worst businessman to ever live.

When I checked in on The Donald shortly after the story broke many were saying "so he paid 0 taxes on 0 income what exactly is the problem" not realizing that making zero income for nearly 15 years straight proves one (or both, tbh) of the above.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

bird with big dick posted:

Trump has committed enough tax fraud to give him 100 years in prison but, as the IRS has admitted, they don't have the resources to prosecute these people because these things are complex and difficult to prove.

That's a great loophole.

"Look, we know he's the Masked Strangler. He's confessed and has been caught on camera. But he strangled so many people we just don't know where to start. It really feels like a lot of hassle, you know?"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

@RealDonaldTrump: Very sad to hear about the "Great" Brad Parscale, who tried to "Blow His Brains Out" this weekend. He was a very good Campaign Manager (until he was not) and this is "Absolutely Not" related in any way to the Fake News regarding My taxes...

@RealDonaldTrump: .. Brad has always been a Great Fighter, even when he "Screwed Up Big" and I fired him - like a dog. Sounds like his life has been "Falling Apart" for a while, and this seemed like the Best Way to end things. Although suicide (Self-Murder) is always bad, sometimes it can help Tie Up Loose Ends. Think about it, Brad!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/prettyuglyart/status/1310554977992138754?s=21

I’m gonna have to check out of Trump news for a little bit I think. Trying to make us care about his taxes when we don’t care about his rapes and all the people he murdered is just so gross, even for the Prog Libs. I hate America, I hate Trump, and I hate anyone who thinks his taxes are important.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

anyone who actually likes Trump formulates some Q-grade theory about how of course he's too clever to let the IRS see his REAL wealth

You will, obviously, never get The_Donald caliber Qanon loving turbo chuds to do anything but endlessly suck Trumps dick. That's about 25 or 30% of the population. What poo poo like this does is, sometimes, get some of the lesser chuds to say "gently caress it, it's probably not worth going out in the middle of a plague to vote for this dude he probably is a piece of poo poo."

netBuff
Nov 7, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m gonna have to check out of Trump news for a little bit I think. Trying to make us care about his taxes when we don’t care about his rapes and all the people he murdered is just so gross, even for the Prog Libs. I hate America, I hate Trump, and I hate anyone who thinks his taxes are important.

Yes, please check out of politics for as long as possible so we no longer have to read your dumbfuck takes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Stoatbringer posted:

That's a great loophole.

"Look, we know he's the Masked Strangler. He's confessed and has been caught on camera. But he strangled so many people we just don't know where to start. It really feels like a lot of hassle, you know?"

thats a really bad analogy.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

He hasn't "confessed and has been caught on camera" in fact it's the exact opposite he pays tax attorneys millions of dollars to obscure his crimes as much as possible.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Surprised anyone posting in this thread has never heard of O'Keefe he's notorious for every one of his "exposes" being fraudulent. One of the most notorious ones he had to get a guarantee of immunity before handing over the unedited tapes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8buQLy1dWD8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJU0kheesnc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66T-CQPhUJ4

This guy also has a great series on Dave Rubin.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I just like strangler analogies. :colbert:

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
An awe of the size of that debt.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
The only thing rich people care about is how rich/poor other people are, not what crimes they've done. Trump being exposed as poor/in debt 1.1 billion dollars will probably have more impact on things than any of his actual crimes.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/ScottHech/status/1310565338455699464

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

https://twitter.com/prettyuglyart/status/1310554977992138754?s=21

Good to know that there is a priority list

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Piss tape is most certainly real and we will see if before November book it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bernie Madoff only got the book thrown at him because he stole from rich people.