Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Darth TNT posted:

It looks incredibly silly when you see Megaman running around with a fairly large chaingun.

I can't believe they've finally done it: made Mega Man and his universe look silly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

ALFbrot posted:

I can't believe they've finally done it: made Mega Man and his universe look silly

Nah, Brazil beat them to that.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth

Darth TNT posted:

It looks incredibly silly when you see Megaman running around with a fairly large chaingun.

It's all about how you use it.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i have continued to be insanely busy at work and had no days off but the next page is not forgotten!!! and will not be what anybody will expect.

...hopefully

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Just going to drop this here for reasons that will become apparent in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QKFXnMjhvA

Thank god someone else is insane enough to do this because I took a swing and this poo poo is hard.

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time
Impossible task, of course, but could someone give a summary of the story, characters and arcs so far? 😂

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
We're close enough to the sale that I'll do a page. Gimme a bit though, I'm kinda rusty. Gotta go back and read the previous pages again and see how things stand.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

kjetting posted:

Impossible task, of course, but could someone give a summary of the story, characters and arcs so far? 😂
You mean from the point we goon'd it or from, like, the start of the series?

Because either way, the TRUE reason for everyth-- :asoiaf:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

First page of three that I'm* working on are done, I'll see about getting the rest to a state to post today

They're better as a set than one at a time so I wanna post em all together

*I may have gotten a ringer because I'm working all the time

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
This is going to kick so much rear end

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Miss posted:

First page of three that I'm* working on are done, I'll see about getting the rest to a state to post today

They're better as a set than one at a time so I wanna post em all together

*I may have gotten a ringer because I'm working all the time

Waiting on baited breath

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

alright this is a collaboration between myself, my long-suffering housemate, and who what now

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Thread continues to deliver

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Miss posted:

alright this is a collaboration between myself, my long-suffering housemate, and who what now

So many good avatars. The sale cannot be done soon enough.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Fukkin 14/10 Miss, that’s better than what I could have imagined

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo those nipples

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Holy poo poo.

that setup and those callbacks.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

hell yeah

Warbird
May 23, 2012

The Roll Goose mustache tease and reveal are so drat good, topped only by X having his balls crushed as per thread rules.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Nov 9, 2020

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Miss posted:

I gave you straw and you spun gold

Warbird
May 23, 2012

So I gotta ask Miss, what was the process of explaining this to and onboarding your roommate?

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

:piss:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I just woke up and my day's been made.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
My balls! :piss:

Miss posted:

Dude were you trying to make a pixel-art match initially? :eyepop:

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Oct 6, 2020

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Warbird posted:

So I gotta ask Miss, what was the process of explaining this to and onboarding your roommate?

I sent him a link to the Imgur album a while ago and he loved it

Last week I was like "housemaaaaate im tired draw a comic for me" and here we are

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
perfect way to revive the thread, holy poo poo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ok I finally have an idea. I'll take the next page.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
Can we include this in the story somehow?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Sorry, page is still in progress. Script is done and sketches in progress. Art has been slow lately but I'm plugging away at it.

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Sale is official, the new masters have taken the helm and the old ones have left in a huff.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Our tyrannical overlords have been overthrown! All hail our new tyrannical overlords!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The forums have been saved from Dr. Wily! Everyone is certain the new management of Mysterious Mr. X will be an improvement.

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Elfface posted:

The forums have been saved from Dr. Wily! Everyone is certain the new management of Mysterious Mr. X will be an improvement.

Oh my god we haven't even touched Dr. Wily's insatiable fetish in the games for disguising himself over and over and pretending to be someone new

... Have we?

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Our only hope is that he is as funny as we are.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
We found dat meteor, we found doctor wawee

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I spent the weekend with my fam and didn't draw at all I'm sorry I'll get back to it.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Kiddo’s cat princess drawing was sick af so I’ll allow it.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Applewhite posted:

I spent the weekend with my fam and didn't draw at all I'm sorry I'll get back to it.

Take your time! Enjoy spooktober.

I'll add Miss' masterpiece to the imgur album.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I hope you weren't expecting something amazing just because it took forever for me to do it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Get your 3-D shades ready, boyzz!