Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

A Fancy Hat posted:

Trump's A-team is:

Rudy Giuliani - has basically torpedoed his entire life over the last 15 years. Is so incredibly dumb that he continues to reveal crimes on live TV, to the point that you'd almost imagine he's the world's most obvious mole.

Jared Kushner - when he killed your brother, Eddie, he talked JUST... LIKE....THIS!!!!

Ivanka Trump: made super flammable scarfs and is Donald Trump's #1 office crush

Ben Carson: Trump still thinks he died after catching Covid at a rally

That guy who gets hit with the radioactive waste in Robocop and then hit by Boddicker and he explodes all over the windshield: the most competent member of the administration by far

Mike Pence: believes women are possessed by "The Spirit of the Jezebel" and wants to try and seal himself in a horses' womb to be "reborn in the image of the Horse Christ"

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Regrettable posted:

For fucks sake guys, Brad Parscale tried to kill himself within hours of this poo poo coming out. And I can't see someone like that trying to kill themselves unless they know they are well and truly hosed. That's the type of poo poo you'd do if you thought your life was completely over. Like, life in prison over.

Well sure that’s one possible reason he snapped.

It could also be a common ( :( ) case of untreated mental illness coupled with the stress of losing a job and one’s standing.

I’m not defending this shitfucker, I just highly doubt it’s Trump’s financials that would make Parscale decide it’s Day of the Rope.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

drat, this is his A-Team?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

ElGroucho posted:

drat, this is his A-Team?

It's a team.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Not that pointing out lies matters, but Trump is the third president to donate his total salary to charity, and all modern presidents have donate hundreds of thousands over their terms.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

madmatt112 posted:

Well sure that’s one possible reason he snapped.

It could also be a common ( :( ) case of untreated mental illness coupled with the stress of losing a job and one’s standing.

I’m not defending this shitfucker, I just highly doubt it’s Trump’s financials that would make Parscale decide it’s Day of the Rope.

Isn't there a lot of speculation that Parscale was stealing from Trump which is why Trump had to pull out of advertising in states like PA and WI? Maybe that whole thing is about to hit the fan.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

A presidential campaign manager just got baker acted and we're all just gonna roll right past it

Lol

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Guze posted:

A presidential campaign manager just got baker acted and we're all just gonna roll right past it

Lol

parscale really puts the 'presidential' into 'presidential campaign manager', huh

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

When I checked in on The Donald shortly after the story broke many were saying "so he paid 0 taxes on 0 income what exactly is the problem" not realizing that making zero income for nearly 15 years straight proves one (or both, tbh) of the above.

This poo poo is so infuriating. Don't read this article:
https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/eitc-audit

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/PolitiFact/status/1310589457217859585?s=20

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

An insane mind posted:

Remember when Ivanka told this story about how she and her father were walking near a homless man and Trump pointed at the homeless man and said: "He has more money than me." And she saw this as some great story about the power of family and not an indictment of how rich people work, her father was still walking around in a suit and being driven everywhere while that man was dying in the gutter.

e-LIFESUNDEATH YOU ARE NOW MY POSTING ENEMY >: (

Oh dear, wasn't expecting to be at war with anyone this morning :(

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

What are taxes, folks? What are they? You finish the year, you've celebrated another year and then you go to the man... you go to and say "Okay, what do I owe" and he says a number and you say "Say it again" and he says the same number. And then, perhaps, you make a few phone calls and they do what we call "the numbers magic" and the number drops tremendously.

And they.... they're making a big deal. The liberal media is making a big deal about the $750. The average American, okay, we looked at the taxes. We looked at the breakdown of the monies. Let's say... let's.... you make $500,000 at your job. You work at the grocery store or perhaps you make shoes and that's your pay. And then you have an investment firm and make about the same. So that's... you're making about a million dollars a year. And you're able to buy the things, then, but then it's taxes.

And you gotta... they say you owe a lot. The million is gone TREMENDOUSLY quick, possibly... possibly faster than you imagined. You pay a woman, okay, you pay her to get rid of a little something, a little bundle they call it. So that's gone. And then you pay her again to not talk about it, not to say to the press about the thing... because the evangelicals would eat you alive, wouldn't they?

So that's... it's about half a million just to kill the... to abort.... to... well... bye bye to the bundle. The little bundle. And you can't write it off, that's the problem, it's a business expense but they tell you it's not. A cost of doing business.

But then you say "Okay, can we write off the hair?" and they say it's a business expense, so that's good. And if you're not doing this, you need to look in to doing it. We've often said you can do the taxes on the postage stamp now, I made them soooo easy for people. And even with the hair it's.... it's maybe 3 postage stamps. And you can write them off as well, how much is a postage stamp? Okay. Okay. So you can write off the 19 dollars for the stamps, as well.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

I know the tax stuff is fun, but I really REALLY don't want this to get lost in the cracks. This is such a disingenuous, bullshit narrative that they're going to push. Saying she's "just a Catholic" is like saying Warren Jeffs is "just a Mormon".

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1310584937356103686?s=20

https://twitter.com/travisakers/status/1310594642627432449

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Guze posted:

Lol

The least surprising thing in the world is that a dude who worked around Trump for years would wanna kill himself.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

Ben Carson: Trump still thinks he died after catching Covid at a rally

They were all funny but this one made me actually :lol:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

:shepface:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Weird that they would be so racist behind the scenes, and in front of the scenes.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Roblo posted:

An awe of the size of that debt.

Its small at the short end but quickly grows into a toad shaped dick of debt.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Nah he just really hates Terrance. Dee Terrance.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1310573965316960256?s=20

Edit: Article is from July

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Sep 28, 2020

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Wait donald trump is racist, broke and the president of the united states? :wow:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Hm a woman abuser connected to low taxes you say? Yeah I've heard that befo- HE'S WHAT?!

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

LifeSunDeath posted:

Oh dear, wasn't expecting to be at war with anyone this morning :(

:( I can't stay mad at you. I'll bury the hatchet and we can remain at peace and then maybe A Fancy Hat can be put forth for the Nobel Peace Price since he can channel Trump best.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

LifeSunDeath posted:

Weird that they would be so racist behind the scenes, and in front of the scenes.
in 1972 he got in trouble because "Trump employees had secretly marked the applications of minorities with codes, such as “No. 9” and “C” for “colored,”"
this is more of a "carrying on a tradition" i guess

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Convex posted:

Wait donald trump is racist, broke and the president of the united states? :wow:

Tbh he is a good representation of the country

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lol imagine if that guy who is crazy in debt and has a bunch seedy past dealings were to try and get a secret clearance. He’d be instantly disqualified for being a security risk

Wait...he’s...president?!? LOL

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Archer666 posted:

Tbh he is a good representation of the country

gotta add fat to the description

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/VinceCoglianese/status/1310346419308552192

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
lol

Son of Rodney posted:

Beards are concidered very manly and attractive by a solid majority of woman in my experience. Though that's more about the stubble or shorter beards, not the weird hípster Santa beards.

But honestly I am 100 percent sure all of the chud with those beards got them as a result to seeing that one picture of the mercenary in front of a helicopter who was kittet out and had a huge, bushy beard. This one

Yeah I'm not talking about George Clooney and Bradley Cooper beards. I'm talking about the gross Unibomber beards Gavin McIness and Brad Parscale and virtually every Boogaloo Boy seems to sport because MANLY

frh fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Sep 28, 2020

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1310588453277650945

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

a fine morning lol

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

lol let’s try applying this logic to all the poo poo you won’t show us, fat dumbshit

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Did he just admit he didn't divest himself from his companies?

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020

Go to,work mr President

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

lol

Yeah I'm not talking about George Clooney and Bradley Cooper beards. I'm talking about the gross Unibomber beards Gavin McIness and Brad Parscale and virtually every Boogaloo Boy seems to sport because MANLY

I can't really grow one at all because it ends up so patchy. But I'm also really lazy so I'll sometimes end up with stupid patchwork of pubes on my face until my wife complains.

Pic of last time it happened (please don't doxx me):

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

An insane mind posted:

:( I can't stay mad at you. I'll bury the hatchet and we can remain at peace and then maybe A Fancy Hat can be put forth for the Nobel Peace Price since he can channel Trump best.

:D agreed

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

mono posted:

Did he just admit he didn't divest himself from his companies?

Sorry, the “We Got Him” gif just 404’d from DDOS of overuse

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Post itt every time you lol Trump is a poor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers and neutralize them