Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

What the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Leon Sumbitches posted:

What the gently caress?
:whoptc:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qG2dmi2aqw

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I love how some birds are implausibly dumb and other birds are implausibly smart

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
Crows are extremely social animals that pass on information via complex vocalizations, them being able to learn snippets of human language makes sense.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Pooping with your shirt off feels good, man.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I routinely take my poop off for a poop. Ripped one shirt to shreds turning super saiyan while forcing a turd out once. Never again.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I routinely take my poop off for a poop.

New thread title plz

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Also, even if you end up as a parent with a child that doesn't poo poo on the ceiling, you'll end up with a dog smart enough to open the diaper genie and fling poo poo diapers EVERYWHERE.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Also, even if you end up as a parent with a child that doesn't poo poo on the ceiling, you'll end up with a dog smart enough to open the diaper genie and fling poo poo diapers EVERYWHERE.

The dog does this because he thinks everyone loves poop as much as he does and he is a very good boy, after all. The cat does this because gently caress you.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The arcane and eldritch sorceries at work in infants are not for us to know because the knowing would destroy us. Don't you think I begged God for answers he could not bestow, howling my pain to an uncaring heavens, the first time my infant son poo poo around a wall? Be grateful for your ignorance, you buffoons, you happy morons.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

this is just me making spaghetti on a normal day

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah, what kind of lovely recipe has any less than a dozen cloves of garlic.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

My puppy has taken to digging at a small hole in the yard. It's a real struggle. I definitely understand your pain and struggle.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

Yeah, what kind of lovely recipe has any less than a dozen cloves bulbs of garlic.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

too bad that jar of peeled garlic cloves next to that tray is empty or they could have just used those instead

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Jeez, you people and your loving garlic. It's a seasoning, not an ingredient. We get it, you like to smell bad, leave us alone.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
When you've got that many just treat them like roast potatoes

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

Cocaine Bear posted:

My puppy has taken to digging at a small hole in the yard. It's a real struggle. I definitely understand your pain and struggle.

We have a Dachshund puppy so my backyard looks like Verdun

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lincoln posted:

Jeez, you people and your loving garlic. It's a seasoning, not an ingredient. We get it, you like to smell bad, leave us alone.

It absolutely can be an ingredient

They are just tiny better-tasting onions I'll have you know

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Lincoln posted:

This post brought to you by, The Actually a Vampire Gang.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

A gross!??

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

The Bloop posted:

It absolutely can be an ingredient

They are just tiny better-tasting onions I'll have you know

"when in doubt, add more onion", I always say

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Guy has obviously never had a slow roasted garlic bulb spread on a cracker with some nice soft cheese. :discourse:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

If you’ve never had a proper pork cassoulet you’ve never lived. At a minimum that has about 20 cloves of garlic in.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
The "Morning Glory Spillway"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Oops.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

That took an unexpected turn, but it’s true.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Turn left Oedipus

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Again, some strong parrot language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRRIjOkzHPM

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Eric the Legend is magnificent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkvf-RZLneA

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

This somehow has the exact opposite energy of those online recipes that start with a long unrelated anecdote about their grandmother growing up poor in rural Wisconsin or whatever.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

quote:

me: *googles how to mash potatoes*

some food blogger: My childhood home was full of wind and light. On a brisk Autumn evening, it often felt as if the outside was in. My younger sister, my mother, our favourite cousin, our dog, our other dog, our dog’s sister, and I would sit on the floor in the living room for hours, lit only by the moon and candlelight

me: *scrolls for several minutes*

some food blogger: It was at that moment, with my tiny hands clasped tightly around a mason jar filled with fireflies, that I realised the true value of family. My dog and my dog’s sister came and sat quietly at my feet. We stared up at the sky together, and I felt truly connected to both the Earth at my feet and the ancestors who shared the blood that ran through them, for the first time realising that

me: *scrolls for several minutes*

some food blogger: and when we finally made it home, our cheeks flushed with laughter and cold, there were warm mashed potatoes waiting for us. I will always remember their fluffiness, perfectly mirroring the light feeling I carried with me for the entire next week. This is my favourite cousin’s recipe from that very day, modified slightly to not be loving awful. Boil an potato and smush it up with fork and botter. NOT A RAW, Salt, pepepr. In it

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

On Garlic chat: Best garlic is black garlic. The little island off the coast of Korea on which I used to live was famous for it's black garlic. They would even make Garlic Juice from it. And every year during the Garlic festival, you could go up one of the hills on the island to the German Village and have Garlic Beer, (which was beer with the garlic juice put in it.). Tasted like soup.

BrigadierSensible has a new favorite as of 06:19 on Sep 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

On Garlic chat: Best garlic is black garlic. The little island off the coast of Korea on which I used to live was famous for it's black garlic. They would even make Garlic Juice from it. And every year during the Garlic festival, you could go up one of the hills on the island to the German Village and have Garlic Beer, (which was beer with the garlic juice put in it.). Tasted like soup.

Miss me with the gross garlic beer but otherwise yes black garlic is amazing