Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
new Izakaya Nobu
Grilled rice balls and some backstory on the Doctor's apprentice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
A new izakaya series is getting translated (although only one chapter translated so far), it has some nice art!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new cooking sisters

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://mangadex.org/title/24661/isekai-izakaya-gen It looks like another group picked up Izakaya Gen (same universe as Nobu). We'll see if they make it farther than the two chapters the last one did.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Maiko-san

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Suito-to

When you put pizza on an oyster, you can have pizza anytime!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Misoshiru de Kanpai has started updating again, in case anyone besides me was missing it

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

DoubleDonut posted:

Misoshiru de Kanpai has started updating again, in case anyone besides me was missing it

Nice, I was wondering what happened to that.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

an update to both Tondemo Skill and Sui-chan's Big Adventure I guess minor nws warning of a couple pages of dude taking a bath in Tondemo.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

several updates, two new Sui's Big Adventure

three new Maiko-san

and new series Happy Meals with Aikagi-kun
Basically, its like Yakumo-san wants to feed but instead of a highschool student, the dude is a 20 something long-distance truck driver. only two chapters are out but looks cute.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I like this, putting it on the pile. Trucker dude is getting enough money to ask her to marry him isn't he?'

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

several more Maiko-san chapters out.

and new :shroom: Izakaya Nobu :shroom:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
new Suito-to

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I found a series called Hokusai to Meshi Saeareba; this one is about a poor college student who comes up with creative ways to make food.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Mad Max Beyond Sandwiches (Crazy Food Truck)
It's :nws:

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
New (4 days old) Nobu, https://mangadex.org/chapter/1061217/1

And new Maiko-san (today) https://mangadex.org/chapter/1063772/1

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
That CSD-3 manga is made of seriously old-fashioned fan service. Could have been made 30 years ago.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

sinky posted:

Mad Max Beyond Sandwiches (Crazy Food Truck)
It's :nws:

I loved that Gordon pulled a Steven Segal and started owning those military mooks despite being "the cook". Also 2nd chapter has some crazy implications for this setting if ocean life lives under the sand. That means I can fully expect land sharks down the line.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much
Several new Maiko-san chapters are out. Prepare for drama

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
He ded.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://twitter.com/hectNishi/status/766739097671000065?s=20

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mikl posted:

He ded.
Just his arm, probably a UCL tear which can ruin a pitcher, requires Tommy John surgery

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Drinking Girls

Micchan does her best.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
New Crazy Food Truck

What I love is that this isn't even the reason he's about to go on a rampage. Also, I've been waiting for this particular line.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
Crazy food truck is a cooking manga :v:

A couple new suito-to dropped this week. I can't help but feel this is some paid advertisement for irl places, but I keep reading it anyways

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Found a new series called Lazy Cooking.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Two new chapters of Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan!

:crabcourse:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

a new series A Rare Marriage: How to Grill Our Love
Well, as the title suggests, its a newly wed couple and they grill some foods.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
They do not eat burgers with the clearly superior first two over / back two under grip that I just found out about from the Komi Can't Communicate thread. Well, one day they may learn.

And :yeeclaw:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Flashback chapter of Nomi Joshi

A rare marriage continues to be a wholesome treat

Or rather a filling one

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I read through Dungeon Meshi in less than a day and I'm fuckin mad I wasn't already reading it, goddamn it's good.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Catching up on A Rare Marriage and Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan makes me happy.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/MWDanvers/status/1402016469559480320

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
....huh

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
After the sheer amount of doujins that came out of Kodoku no Gourmet featuring characters like Guts, Solid Snake, and I think even Kenshiro. Superman eating foot around the world isn't really that surprising. What I'm really more interested in is Spiderman's personal rating of every hotdog vendor around New York.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Huzzah! posted:

new Samenai Machi
time for persimmon cheesecake.

I do not for the life of me remember what chapter I was up to so now I get to re-read it all like it was new :toot:

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
I am necroing this lovely thread to say there's been some new chapters of Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan! I love food manga, give me the chill food manga.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
It took 52 chapters, but Isekai Izakaya Nobu finally got around to the most important part of any isekai story

the fantasy medieval people being extremely into soy sauce

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
It is only in retrospect that I appreciate what a good job the voice director for the Nobu anime did. (Specifically Gernot) I still hear those voices, even if everything else about it was lackluster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Picked up a series recently called By the Furnace of Miss Alice. Dude living out in the country has his childhood friend/older friend move back in town into her grandmother's house after a funeral and it's a mix between slice-of-life dealing with the house, a budding romance, and cooking food over an open fire.