Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Oscar Wild posted:

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/status/1311330285636612096?s=19

Here's some good news. This rear end in a top hat is from Texas and routinely comes to Oregon to start poo poo. Finally he's been arrested. Here's hoping g the felonies stick.

They won't but hope is hard to come by.

Took them long enough. Portland cops will rush you as a gang and beat the crap out of you within seconds if you silently hold a protest sign. Guy running through the streets shooting people with a paintball gun and pointing an actual revolver at citizens? Ahhhhhhhh they'll get to it someday, maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Another Bill posted:

The best comedy of the 2010s is On Cinema, hosted by Tim Heidecker and featuring the movie expertise of Gregg Turkington

While I agree, it's a TV show not a movie. If you mean Mr. America that requires you watch the TV show before it's funny.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Pence loving sucks and is evil and deserves to be punched in the face over and over again until the end of time, but he's able to handle himself in a debate. I feel like he'll probably reinvigorate the GOP base after the VP debate cause they'll latch on to him as the "stable adult in the room" with Trump.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah because he has really reigned in Trump so far

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

duck trucker posted:

Pence loving sucks and is evil and deserves to be punched in the face over and over again until the end of time, but he's able to handle himself in a debate. I feel like he'll probably reinvigorate the GOP base after the VP debate cause they'll latch on to him as the "stable adult in the room" with Trump.

He deserves the Catherine the Great treatment

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Made America Garbage Again more like

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

LifeSunDeath posted:

Make pence Catherine again

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

pixaal posted:

While I agree, it's a TV show not a movie. If you mean Mr. America that requires you watch the TV show before it's funny.

It's a movie, its 2 tv shows, it's three musical projects, its a music festival.... On Cinema is everything and appeals to everyone

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

I once bonded with a 'nam vet over the best ways to kill Dick Cheney. Dude's favorite method was burying him up to his neck in an ant bed with feathers in his nose, native American style

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311402331934605312?s=19

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

just watching TV at 4:30 in the afternoon on a wednesday.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Maybe they'll pull Wallace and let Laura Ingram do the debate, and her and trump will just nazi salute at each other time while biden chuckles and calls them clowns.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Another Bill posted:

It's a movie, its 2 tv shows, it's three musical projects, its a music festival.... On Cinema is everything and appeals to everyone

Three music projects? I thought Too Dumb for Suicide was by the real life Tim Heidecker and not the fictional character he plays by the same name.

Which would actually put this on topic if it is.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

WTF are you talking about old man

Edit: oh, he’s just live-blogging his “executive time” (staring at Fox News and angrily punching his Android with his little sausage fingers), as usual.

Chicken Butt fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Sep 30, 2020

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Chicken Butt posted:

He's angry that Fox News isn't openly kissing his rear end 100% anymore. He's also pretty clearly rattled after last night (mostly the latter).

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Chicken Butt posted:

Fox News Man was mean to him. Friendship ended with Fox News.

Looking forward to seeing where he'll get his talking points for the next debate.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

LifeSunDeath posted:

I don't know man, doesn't seem like much of a punishment as far as Pence is concerned. It's what he does on the weekends.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

hawowanlawow posted:

yeah because he has really reigned in Trump so far

They don't need to it be real, they need it to be a thing they can point to to feel better about supporting the fascist

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
where's that picture of trump that looks like he's stealing a jack o lantern...

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

I said come in! posted:

The next debate is Harris and Pence right?

Has his mother allowed him to be on stage alone with a woman? Her reproductive system might attack him!

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

This thread moves fast, but I didn't notice this posted yet

https://twitter.com/KazakhstanGovt/status/1311096859142664193

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

omg

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

watch trump suggest Tucker Carlson anchor a debate (and somehow get it)

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
rear end in a top hat Uzbekistan!!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Shanghaied posted:

I don't know man, doesn't seem like much of a punishment as far as Pence is concerned. It's what he does on the weekends.

I meant terminally

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

https://twitter.com/NorahODonnell/status/1311402410422816768?s=20

Think hes going to bail?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah I already bet my buddy he is gonna bail

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

loving :lol:

Think hes going to bail?

Nah, thanks to Fox News he's under the impression that he kicked the poo poo out of Biden last night. I imagine he's just going to stay in his bubble and he will continue to think he's doing a good job so why would he bail now?

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

big nipples big life posted:

just watching TV at 4:30 in the afternoon on a wednesday.

Working hard! Thank you!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I might have to watch the next debate just to see Trump's reaction when they cut his mic the first time.

SuperMarrio
Mar 26, 2005

Those who live by capitalism must be prepared to die by it.

nooneofconsequence posted:

I might have to watch the next debate just to see Trump's reaction when they cut his mic the first time.

Save your brain, im sure his fugly mug will be memed to death anyway lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

They cut his mic immediately because he just starts screaming the n-word, it stays off the whole time but he's in chris wallace's face screaming it, and it's bleeding into other mics.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

LifeSunDeath posted:

I meant terminally

You'll like this then:

Wikipedia posted:

Another story claiming that she died on the toilet when her seat broke under her is true only in small part; she did collapse in a bathroom from a stroke, but after that she died while being cared for in her bed. This tale was widely circulated and even jokingly referred to by Aleksandr Pushkin in one of his untitled poems. ("Наказ писала, флоты жгла, / И умерла, садясь на судно."—literal translation: "Decreed the orders, burned the fleets / And died boarding a vessel," the last line can also be translated as "And died sitting down on the toilet.") There existed also a version on alleged assassination, by spring blades hidden in a toilet seat.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

And next debate is townhall which Trump is TERRIBLE

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

veni veni veni posted:

LOL!!!

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

And next debate is townhall which Trump is TERRIBLE

where are they holding it? it should be in philly.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

This is basically me vs 2020 at this point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEK97bSz6LQ

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

nooneofconsequence posted:

It'll be extra funny because it won't stop him from talking over everything, but it'll be this barely audible whine in the background that the internet will have to decipher after the fact.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

just imagining him mugging for the camera in the background with that poo poo eating grin he does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

GABA ghoul posted:

Something like 140 mio people voted in the last presidential election and all those ballots were counted in a single evening. I have no idea what that idiot is rambling on about

No, it took weeks for the final results to come in. And that's fine, the real election is in December, after all.