Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

DorkusMalorkus posted:

:nws: cause there's no nudity or anything but you probably don't want to be looking at this where anyone else can see
https://i.imgur.com/rBjxFg6.jpg

So.... Liberals are NOT wanted, despite them likely being far, far more accepting of his... stuff, than Conservatives/Republicans.

:hmmno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

conservatives are huge pervs

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DorkusMalorkus posted:

:nws: cause there's no nudity or anything but you probably don't want to be looking at this where anyone else can see
https://i.imgur.com/rBjxFg6.jpg

Pee-pee, poo-poo, he is a good president.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

hawowanlawow posted:

conservatives are huge pervs

conpervatives

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

So.... Liberals are NOT wanted, despite them likely being far, far more accepting of his... stuff, than Conservatives/Republicans.

I envy deeply his comfort with his own horrifying self.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk7s3tx_wRI

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

George Miller's Cars

I would pay any amount of money to watch that movie

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Tubgoat posted:

I envy deeply his comfort with his own horrifying self.

Or he's wrapped up in self loathing and will blow his brains out eventually. Either or really.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://hw-videos.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2020/09/4cNPMxQwXAPb.mp4

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Ah poo poo.

I guess I'm not welcome.

Was really hoping to find a grown man wearing diapers and it's so hard now that Craigslist's casual encounters has been gutted.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

up until the last couple panels I was 100% sure those images were from a gooncamp

actually, they might still be from a gooncamp

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

When this country goes full fash, it will be a small consolation that that freak gets the oven too.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Hmm that's not on

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

They are in a forest, there are plenty of trees to piss on. Why are they keeping it in bottles?

Edit: Whilst there are lotsa pervert brony drawings of the ponies with realistic human vaginas, what about the gay male bronies and straight bronettes? Why aren't there as many perverted drawings of ponies with penises to satisfy that market share?

BrigadierSensible has a new favorite as of 01:15 on Oct 1, 2020

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

BrigadierSensible posted:

They are in a forest, there are plenty of trees to piss on. Why are they keeping it in bottles?

I think those are two liter bottles of malt liquor that you can get in Russia

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

World War Mammories posted:

up until the last couple panels I was 100% sure those images were from a gooncamp

actually, they might still be from a gooncamp

I was thinking Gathering of the Juggalos, but then the last picture made it clear that was not Faygo.

Edit: Whilst there are lotsa pervert brony drawings of the ponies with realistic human vaginas, what about the gay male bronies and straight bronettes? Why aren't there as many perverted drawings of ponies with penises to satisfy that market share?

Because they get badly harassed by the straight ones, presumably.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

It's definitely in russia. there's a large brony following there.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Don't worry there's plenty of art of the main characters with all of the genitals at the same time

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Somewhere a caveman lets a tear fall from his eye.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

It's definitely in russia. there's a large brony following there.

Explains why everyone's jumping off roofs all the time

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ziv Zulander posted:

I think those are two liter bottles of malt liquor that you can get in Russia

Could be kvass

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

The Bloop posted:

Explains why everyone's jumping off roofs all the time

Yo, these people have a parody religion based on worship of Gadget Hackwrench from Rescue Rangers, available in three flavours: traditional, progressive, and apocalyptic. 8yo me would have totally been down. 35yo me still is. Bring on the vodka, guitars, and tiny little sausages.

If the joke about Germans is that two make a club, then two Russians make a religion.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm already a level six Hackwrench acolyte, actually

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Miss posted:

Don't worry there's plenty of art of the main characters with all of the genitals at the same time

Including kinds that don't exist in nature!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Be the AUG you want to see in the world, friend!

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

DicktheCat posted:

Including kinds that don't exist in nature!

You say that like cartoon horses (of any genital combination) exist in nature to begin with.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Wow that made me very uncomfortable.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Typical rich kid, buying all the sweets so nobody else can have any because the train doesn't restock until the next station.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Took me a minute, I thought this was one of those 90s British traveling cooking shows

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Those little shits buying all the goddamn food

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Are those sodas or Colt 45’s?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Those are for sure sodas, alcohol doesn't come in 20 oz (or metric equivalent) plastic bottles.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Yes they do and asidef rom that those are clearly way more than 20oz. More like 1.5-2L

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Also you can google the brand

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ror posted:

Ugh, more like Gold Yours Beer, amiright?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Oh, okay.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ror posted:

oh poo poo check this out:

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 03:39 on Oct 2, 2020

Adbot