Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Waffleman_ posted:

Gunpla building streams

Miniature painting streams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Waiting on the Madden VTuber.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I could be the first Vtuber to stream corruptions. :v:

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
haachama cooking but you're building the gunpla wrong

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Point and clicks

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Jerkface posted:

haachama cooking but you're building the gunpla wrong

Twisting all the pieces off the runners with your hands

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Tangents posted:

Twisting all the pieces off the runners with your hands

I guess I'm halfway there, then. Muahahaha.

Veris
Jul 5, 2007

I dont think there's anyone out there playing web browser Girl Games like Elsa Dentist

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice

cogito ergo incommo posted:

Layla Alstroemeria from Nijisanji Indonesia played Darkest Hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS6KRubmne4&t=353s

Man I'd love to see more of this from more vtubers!

Especially now that Crusader Kings III is a thing which I'm sure would lead to a HUGE amount of content.

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

I really want a V tuber that’s just a dumb looking animal that’s animated all goofy. Like, not an animal person, just like a doofy looking cartoon bipedal crocodile with some awful accent

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ah, debidebi

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Justus posted:

I really want a V tuber that’s just a dumb looking animal that’s animated all goofy. Like, not an animal person, just like a doofy looking cartoon bipedal crocodile with some awful accent

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

NO HOTLINKS

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

College Slice
e to add ^^: Yeah only reasonably achievable attractive Links are allowed!

Justus posted:

I said something along these lines earlier, like a muppet vtuber would be cool. Watame with the hand movements is pretty close.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Justus posted:

ah, virtual gorilla

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ah, Kuroi Shiba

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ah, Snail

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

Gunpla building streams

Oga's done a couple along with Zoids, no camera though so you just get to hear him narrate putting together a Gundam with satisfying clicks in the background. He has a very soothing voice at least.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://twitter.com/Zeroblade/status/1311862120527491072

Out of curiosity, are the HLers using Minecraft Java or did everyone move to uh..Bedrock? I'm very out of the loop with MC.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Pretty sure its Java.

Speaking of minecraft it would be cool if Niji and Hololive could save the current state of their world and upload it for us to run around it. Nijisanji already sort of did with their Nijisanji Day temp server, though it's only a small area they built in.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Overbite posted:

Pretty sure its Java.

Speaking of minecraft it would be cool if Niji and Hololive could save the current state of their world and upload it for us to run around it. Nijisanji already sort of did with their Nijisanji Day temp server, though it's only a small area they built in.

Yeaaah that would be real cool..

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Justus posted:

Nijisanji have a very cute dog.
https://youtu.be/xQySuWeRWbc

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I want to see if there's an English translated clip of Shiba explaining how she knows about the specifics of mating for all kinds of different species but I am not willing to type "Shiba mating" into Youtube

*edit* Turns out it was on the Puchisanji English playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y8DvPTh25c

OnimaruXLR fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Oct 2, 2020

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

I wonder what Callie's "big announcement" will be tomorrow? The only thing I can remotely think of is that she's dropping another track.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Save the Date with Kiara

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Hoping WoD campaign myself.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Lots of people floating vague ideas to be a vtuber here. Maybe y'all should compare notes and write up a how-to guide.

Personally, I can wrap my head around the technical stuff and the streaming behaviors, but I can't even imagine how the heck a new indie vtuber gets the word out and markets themselves starting from zero.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lyer posted:

I wonder what Callie's "big announcement" will be tomorrow? The only thing I can remotely think of is that she's dropping another track.

She has mentioned that she's been working on more tracks but I don't think she'd have something ready so soon.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Maybe a Bandcamp/Spotify/other release of her EP, since people have been asking for one.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Maybe her new PC?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I finished Outer Wilds recently and now I want a vtuber to play that game. Please tell me if this has happened already.

Well, bye

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

SpartanIvy posted:

I assume your partner is learning rigging to do it for commissions? Do you happen to know how much these independent vtubers are typically spending on their custom avatars? I've been curious how much they spend on it for art+rigging.

He said it can be in the range of $100-200.

I actually streamed for the first time today’s just because I was kind of fantasizing about vtubing some day and I think I’ve got the bug. It would be even more fun with a cute anime avatar.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

I finished Outer Wilds recently and now I want a vtuber to play that game. Please tell me if this has happened already.

Well, bye

Jerma

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

Lyer posted:

Is her membership open yet?

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Yeah, and all the ranks are named after cheap wines :v:

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Is there like a godsheet excel thing that has all the streamer schedules? I feel like there is some kind of gap in my subscriptions since it seems like no one is streaming right now.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Marin Karin posted:

Yeah, and all the ranks are named after cheap wines :v:

takin' a sippy

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Raenir Salazar posted:

Is there like a godsheet excel thing that has all the streamer schedules? I feel like there is some kind of gap in my subscriptions since it seems like no one is streaming right now.

i think you're best off just checking individual twitters, tbh

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i'm sure it's great for euros but i wish calli didn't stream at butt o clock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/CarolineDirectr/status/1311886863049736192?s=19