Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hope killed the POTUS

13 pages behind but this proves that “hope” was the biggest LOL of them all!

L O L

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

so I woke up, saw 660 posts since I clocked out from the posting mines overnight

went to twitter, noticed my balls had gone

blasted this poo poo at 5am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VajDdm6q_pw

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Wow lmao

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Our orbiting balls shall blot out the sun.

Then we shall lol in the shade.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

C2C - 2.0 posted:

This is just as likely a Hail Mary ploy to drum up sympathy in an election month.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

A Fancy Hat posted:

I've always been very good at the tests, okay, I got a LOT of postiives... lots of positives and lots of tests. And now? You might say I tested the most positive of all. The biggest positive I've... well....

*Snffffffffffffff*

*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

But the test, they take you into the room, and they give you the cup. And they say "Mr. President, SIR, you need to fill the cup." And I said, well... where's the... I need the magazine. I need the book. Where's the book? And then you blink, you close your eyes for a second, and you're in a different room. And they've got a stick, okay, they put a stick up your nose. They put the stick up and you feel it touch the brain, and then you.... that's how they do it.

So then somebody comes back, they come back with the results. And you've gotten tested 100 times, 108 times, 117 times maybe. And you're fine each time. And then somehow, like magic, you get the positive. And you say "Wow, another positive, that's good!" But then they come up to you, big guys, tears in their eyes. And they say "No, the positive is bad."

And it takes a while, but it's 3 hours later and you understand that the positive is bad. They really should call it a negative, we're thinking of renaming it that, but we....

*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

But Melania has it, too. And she starts crying, she's crying so much. They say we need to stay in a room together and she grabs the knife, she says she would rather die of the knife than stay in the room with me. And you... that's how it goes. It's... that's why we can't do the windmills, because your TV would never work, and you'd be talking to the wife. Or daughter, in some cases.

*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

But we're.... hello. I can see them a lot clearer now, of course, he's... he's in the corner now, getting much closer. It's incredible.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
/clears throat

“Ahem...”

“Lol”

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

How long from when Cain got it til he croaked?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Folks he does not miss and people are saying it more and more!

kru
Oct 5, 2003

He didn't Ron Paul like we all wanted, but he gave us the lols anyway

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The Bible posted:

This is 2020.

Trump has Corona and transmits it to Biden during the debate.

Biden dies and Trump makes a full recovery.

loving watch.
12D Chess

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Dynastocles posted:

How long from when Cain got it til he croaked?

A month, which would put us right at the election. :hmbol:

quote:

Cain opposed mask mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic. He attended the 2020 Trump Tulsa rally on June 20 and was photographed not wearing a face mask in a crowd who also were not wearing masks. On June 29, Cain tested positive for COVID-19 and was admitted to an Atlanta-area hospital two days later. On July 2, Cain's staff said there was "no way of knowing for sure how or where" he contracted the disease. Dan Calabrese, the editor of Cain's website, said, "I realize people will speculate about the Tulsa rally, but Herman did a lot of traveling [that] week, including to Arizona where cases [were] spiking."

After four weeks of hospitalization, Cain died from COVID-19 complications on July 30, 2020, at the age of 74.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.oann.com/
"Auto Draft"

lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Strong Sauce posted:

no way covid does poo poo to him. he would have already been dead by now if it was going to do anything serious

Covid doesn't kill people within 24 hours you boob.

It probably won't do poo poo to him because he gets literally the best medical care on the planet but its still days before you'd even expect him to show any symptoms.

But there's always the possibility that regardless of his Covid symptoms he might get pumped full of HCQ + A + Z + O and dies of a heart attack.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

If this ends up being some sort of supervillain origin story and we end up with SUPERMAGAKAGRONATRUMP I'm checking out.

In the meantime.

LOL

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

h3r0n posted:

If this ends up being some sort of supervillain origin story and we end up with SUPERMAGAKAGRONATRUMP I'm checking out.

In the meantime.

LOL

Nurgle, it's always been Nurgle.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Did we already laugh at this embarrassing dumb bitch?

https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1311931785685721089?s=20

edit: rip it's actually a parody.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

ugh this makes me embarrassed to admit I enjoyed Newsroom

quote:

edit: rip it's actually a parody.

still very believable

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

mono posted:

You should be.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Is the West Wing worth watching?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

mono posted:

still very believable

you should be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM8wv8QQ-u0

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Zurtilik posted:

If you want to understand why the Obama administration failed so thoroughly yeah.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

mono posted:

quote:

Trying to not lol at the feeble dumb old bitch doing a majestic self-own.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Zurtilik posted:

i mean i guess it's funny how corny it is, but i would say it's not worth watching because the funny parts are too few and the intentionally funny parts make me want to chowder my diaper iykwim

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

How many days ago was it when Trump say the virus affects virtually nobody?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Zurtilik posted:

If you want to overdose on :decorum:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

TK8325 posted:

lol, talk about an October surprise. lol
More like an October only-a-matter-of-time

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

mono posted:

still very believable

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

mods are really nailing it.

mono, watch gilmore girls instead, it's from the same era and even though it's about a small town and the gilmore women, it's more politically relevant today than loving west wing

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

West Wing mentality is how we got Trump so it's funny that articles will still quote Sorkin on this poo poo - he had I think a post-debate quote that was almost as stupid as that parody I posted.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

lol wtf is this poo poo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
aaron sorkin lives in the "and everyone clapped" universe

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

That Newsroom clip is hilarious, but let's face it - if I was on a plane when I heard Trump got Covid and we weren't in a pandemic, I'd be shaking hands and cheering like crazy.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Lol if just occurred to me that the last thing I watched before I saw the news was the new episode of Ted Lasso, appropriately titled The Hope That Kills You.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

mono, watch gilmore girls instead, it's from the same era and even though it's about a small town and the gilmore women, it's more politically relevant today than loving west wing

Backed. GG is awesome and fulfills all your fast paced crazy dialogue desires.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

TheAardvark posted:

aaron sorkin lives in the "and everyone clapped" universe

It's all he can write. He's been doing the same hacky poo poo since Sports Night. Two or three standin characters for his audience that just relentlessly dunk on the rest of the slack jawed cast, and Hollywood treats him like he's loving Cormac McCarthy.

gently caress you Sorkin.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Loling this morning

If things work out the way they do in my dreams, I’m going to get religion

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The Deep State finally got him.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!

HELLO, TODAY!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GEnkWLEtns

I dedicate this song to my balls which are probably somewhere in the Hubble deep field area of galaxies by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Wake up to a text from my friend "lol trump has Covid" but I just assumed he was saying that because Hope had it and there's no way he wouldn't get it. Then I saw 600 unread posts in the Trump thread :eyepop: