Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he's going to get retrovirals and plasma therapy very early so his odds are good even with his various comordbidies but, you know. we'll see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

If you want to overdose on :decorum:

I always assumed with was basically that 'The American President' movie made into a TV show.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

DickParasite posted:

It's all he can write. He's been doing the same hacky poo poo since Sports Night. Two or three standin characters for his audience that just relentlessly dunk on the rest of the slack jawed cast, and Hollywood treats him like he's loving Cormac McCarthy.

gently caress you Sorkin.

exposition time
come walk with me, dickparasite.
and without looking

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1312010736604979201?s=21

:decorum:

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

As Iron Maiden said

Only the Good Die Young
Only Evil Seems to Live Forever

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

He'll recover because he'll have immediately accessible round the clock healthcare that he doesn't have to pay out of pocket to use or sit in crowded hospitals and will come out the other side talking about how not bad it is.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
I had to go digging for gold to find the source of lols and it all started near the end of page 198. Bless this thread for lolling my balls clean off the map.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
yeah best case scenario is he gets sick enough that he has to admit it's a serious and scary virus

actually scratch that best case scenario is aliens come down and ascend me and me alone to higher dimensions of cosmic bliss

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

I'm actually a little afraid of him dying. Not because of Pence necessarily.

But I could see the Senate and SCOTUS cooking up some evil poo poo for this wacky constitutional crisis.

With all the mailed ballots you can't really just say we'll redo the candidates or whatever.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
watch Q claim that Biden weaponized the virus to kill trimp

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Hope Hicks the manifestation of Obama campaigns leftover Hope and Change.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

I'm praying too. :pray:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
As expected, chuds on my feed want to be the victims so bad. Leave poor tumb alone. Why is everyone so meanie to him :( My feed of people who absolutely hate Trump are just posting about all his racist poo poo still. No one cares this dude got the roni, it was only a matter of time.

Just like when the statues started to be torn down they were decrying Jesus was going to be removed from all the churches.

I'd expect it here for comedy and the pits of hell that is Twitter. But mostly everywhere no one cares.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Oct 2, 2020

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

@RealDonaldTrump: Herman Cain, who has been floating above my Bed and speaking With Me for several hours, is a Great Black Friend of Mine. Thank you, I am Not a Racist!

@RealDonaldTrump: Did you Know that when you close your Eyes you can see Incredible Things? Try it! We

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
yeah, he's definitely lying for the sympathy and to get out of the debates. This is the new bone spurs.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Sorkin's also one of the worst self-plagiarists of all time. There are supercuts of him using the exact same lines over and over and over again.

I think Steve Jobs is the only thing he's written I've enjoyed because his writing works perfectly for a know it all rear end in a top hat like that.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

A Fancy Hat posted:

@RealDonaldTrump: Herman Cain, who has been floating above my Bed and speaking With Me for several hours, is a Great Black Friend of Mine. Thank you, I am Not a Racist!

@RealDonaldTrump: Did you Know that when you close your Eyes you can see Incredible Things? Try it! We

Covfefe. Man. Camera. Bigly...

Man door hand hook car door.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Ashmole posted:

Making Biden seem like a badass to own the libs

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mozi posted:

yeah best case scenario is he gets sick enough that he has to admit it's a serious and scary virus

actually scratch that best case scenario is aliens come down and ascend me and me alone to higher dimensions of cosmic bliss

When you pass my balls on your journey with the aliens, please clap.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

The right is getting better at comedy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ashmole posted:

They already have.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

When you pass my balls on your journey with the aliens, please clap.

*ball hairs ruffle mysteriously*

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

On one hand I can totally see president Bone Spurs faking the 'rona to get out of the debates.

But I also agree partially with someone who posted several pages back now. This dude loves being on TV and screaming at crowds. With this story he has to actually hide for a bit, seems unlike Trump. Idk. Guess we'll see how it plays out.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

A Fancy Hat posted:

Just wanna tell you, you brighten each day with lols. Thanks, AFH :tipshat:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Zurtilik posted:

But I could see the Senate and SCOTUS cooking up some evil poo poo for this wacky constitutional crisis.

With all the mailed ballots you can't really just say we'll redo the candidates or whatever.

They can’t do poo poo. Trump and Pence are both on the ballot together, if people choose “Trump/Pence” and Trump dies then they effectively still voted for Pence.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Zurtilik posted:

On one hand I can totally see president Bone Spurs faking the 'rona to get out of the debates.

But I also agree partially with someone who posted several pages back now. This dude loves being on TV and screaming at crowds. With this story he has to actually hide for a bit, seems unlike Trump. Idk. Guess we'll see how it plays out.

It's a ploy to get him out of the debates, but by his handlers who poo poo themselves after the first debate.

Jam a q-tip up his nose, hand him a paper with a frowny face sticker and "Coronavirus = Very" written on it.

Easy peasy.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1311985085810380800?s=20
https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1311996132453691396?s=20

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Zurtilik posted:

I don’t know, a cadaver synod style swearing in where they wheel Trump’s bloated, rotting corpse into a room to have the New Cultist Judge swear him in by placing his lifeless hands on a Bible while Lindsey Graham hides behind the wheelchair and talks on behalf of trump sounds like some pretty 2020/2021 hell world poo poo.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I don't get the "he's faking it to garner sympathy and get out of the debates" angle, dude's never given a single poo poo about what people think about him and he was already having a million excuses being worked on yesterday as to why he wouldn't do the next debate.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1312009038775955457?s=20

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Hope spreads internal

lollin'

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i'm surprised he already has symptoms

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Big deal. I feel lethargic everyday.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

When he could only eat one and a half fish delights we knew something was wrong.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/1312016797663522817?s=20

hillaryous clinton
May 11, 2003

super dynamic
Taco Defender
Has anyone said "like a dog" yet?

LIKE A DOG

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

DickParasite posted:

It's all he can write. He's been doing the same hacky poo poo since Sports Night. Two or three standin characters for his audience that just relentlessly dunk on the rest of the slack jawed cast, and Hollywood treats him like he's loving Cormac McCarthy.

gently caress you Sorkin.

The best / worst thing was that episode of Studio 60 where they did that insanely masturbatory bit about how comedians are the TRUE HEROES and how going out to perform was like going on patrol in Afghanistan.

Although tbh that whole show was one long masturbatory bit about how comedians are the TRUE HEROES.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Idk. I'd probably stick to the :decorum: too if I were a legit politician. Especially since I need to have normies like me enough to go out and vote.

I'm sure Bernie would release an equally 'nice' statement if he were front runner. Hell, they do that poo poo in dictatorships.

Until we can all accept :decorum: is dumb, a certain amount is needed.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Wow, low energy Trump? I'm shocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Is LIKE A DOG something he says a lot or was there one particularly bad instance of it being used? I feel like the memory is tickling my brain but I can't quite remember.