Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
j.k. rowling:
sucks
sucks rear end
sucks balls
sucks taint
not so bad - j/k all of the above
View Results

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't give a lot of credence to the unverifiable track claim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

Biaga posted:

Well, that leaves taste, voodoo and sandfly (I will also acknowledge that this itself could be a really good misdirect - though I feel it highly unlikely).

Well, what I'm hoping for is that a watcher or another cop or some other town role can confirm some part of what i'm saying, or that you can confirm you don't have a role that would contradict it (saying, for example, that you *did* go somewhere night 1 or something).

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Spokes posted:

Well, what I'm hoping for is that a watcher or another cop or some other town role can confirm some part of what i'm saying, or that you can confirm you don't have a role that would contradict it (saying, for example, that you *did* go somewhere night 1 or something).

I think this is scum trying to make sure no one is going to counterclaim them

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

I think this is scum trying to make sure no one is going to counterclaim them

It's the opposite, actually. I'm looking for people to either support my claim or contest it, outing them as scum to me. So, yeah, counterclaim away

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Spokes posted:

It's the opposite, actually. I'm looking for people to either support my claim or contest it, outing them as scum to me. So, yeah, counterclaim away

this is a weird way to put it, to me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

One at a time, everyone

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Talk about a low energy game, whew

Hey taste, what do you think about voting sandwolf

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Biaga? Voodoofly?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Spokes posted:

Talk about a low energy game, whew

Hey taste, what do you think about voting sandwolf

Not my preference

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

Biaga? Voodoofly?

Honestly, spokes threw a wrench in my ideas of scum targets. I got massive vibes off him - but, if he is truthful over the tracker role (which I am tempted to believe him) it would explain his suspicion of me. His posts on day 2 mentioned my guilt off the bat - but I never really understood why he accused me but didn't vote for me. Even when I was acusatory toward him and overly aggressive, he delfected on to someone else and never pointed back at me - which struck me as strange, but is explained perfectly if he tracked me N1.

Now we are at an impass. There is a 1 in 3 chance that we lose this on N3. Granted, the odds a decent, but it is a toss up.

I think Taste has been avoiding attention throughout this game. His actions have been overly distant but I think it has been a pretty strong case of lurky scum. His absence on day 2 was questionable - but, part of me tied him with chic after his statement of their exclusive chat. Yet she gets merced and he is left - and that I find interesting. If I was a scum I woulf have killed off one of them (taste or chic) and left the other to draw attention away from themselves. But, again that is assuming he is a villager. He has become increasingly active this game D3 - and the fact that he is asking me to declare my suspicion on voodoo and sands, and not including himself is very noteworthy.

Sands and voodoo, they have been too consitent. Sands has stood out more than voodoo but I that is based on nothing more than a gut feeling - so I can't really point to anything specific. This is my second game, and my first was about a decade ago, so I am very new here.

That is my 2 cents.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
gently caress this phone forum posting - just realized that sands is the person I quoted. And that throws out my taste ending arguement. But even more - taste is doing a great job of shuffling the discussion away from himself.

I will follow my gut and put my money where my mouth is.
##vote taste

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

If we lose this because we got tricked, good game. if we lose it because voodoo is afk until deadline that would also be very funny, so...I'm with biaga here.

##vote taste

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
The odds are on our side, that being said - my gambling history is less then stellar.

Regardless, we are here to the end.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Spokes posted:

If we lose this because we got tricked, good game. if we lose it because voodoo is afk until deadline that would also be very funny, so...I'm with biaga here.

##vote taste

Wait, you think voodoo is the last townie?

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Biaga posted:

Wait, you think voodoo is the last townie?

Not necessarily, I'm just saying if he is and we don't get the third vote it would be very unfortunate lol

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Not going to lie it was first night without kid and we stayed up to late and just walked on the beach all day and I forgot all about this game. Trying to catch up now.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah I’ll vote sand or taste. I believe spokes and biaga I’m less inclined on. Also taste has been at -1 for a bit so either both scum are voting him or he is scum.

Anyone want to weigh in before I vote?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Actually whatever sand and taste are my top two suspects so don’t really need to hear from them.

##vote Taste

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

t a s t e (3): Biaga, Spokes, Voodoofly

Not Voting (2): Sandwolf, t a s t e

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 03rd, 2020 at midnight CDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 25 minutes.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
You apathetically, without great energy, kind of ambivalently prod t a s t e into a waiting guillotine.

t a s t e (FLESHO, Vanilla Town) was beheaded!

Except, when you bother to give the head a second look, that's not your beloved FLESHO at all, but instead HERMIONE GRANGER!

t a s t e (FLESHO, Vanilla Town) (HERMIONE GRANGER, Scum Ninja/Mason) was beheaded!

Night 3 begins!

also I forgot to mark Chic as a mason on their flip, sorry, sorry, sorry

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Ah God there's bits of Voodoofly everywhere.

Voodoofly (MOTHER DEAR, Vanilla Town) got hella murdered!

Day 4 begins!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (3): Biaga, Sandwolf, Spokes

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
Amazed I made it this far. Spokes, ready to end it?
## vote sandwolf

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I gotta say spokes, the fakeclaim and bus your teammate at lylo is good with your back up against the wall, no way a newbie sees past that

##vote spokes

it’s a learning experience Biaga don’t worry too much about it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I really have no idea what argument to provide you to show you that it’s spokes other than he has a power role and didn’t get NKed lol

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

If Biaga is a second ninja or some other undetectable, they got me lol

##vote sandwolf

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

You immediately set on Sandwolf in an orgy of violence.

Sandwolf (FLEECIMUS CROW, Vanilla Town) was beaten to death!

But then you realize that FLEECIMUS CROW's on vacation in the Florida Keys, you've seen pictures and everything so this must be... RON WEASLEY!

Sandwolf (FLEECIMUS CROW, Vanilla Town) (RON WEASLEY, Scum Godfather) was beaten to death!

Game over, town wins!

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

I really have no idea what argument to provide you to show you that it’s spokes other than he has a power role and didn’t get NKed lol

He was consitent with his claims on D3. To vote against him seems disingenuous.

Good try though.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
PROST, spokes.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

blegh

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Biaga posted:

PROST, spokes.

ayyyy, nicely done.

good game all

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't believe you took my d1 cop claim seriously smdh

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

thank you all for giving me some more practice modding and I hope you had fun!

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Epsilon Plus posted:

thank you all for giving me some more practice modding and I hope you had fun!

Enjoyed it thoroughly!

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Epsilon Plus posted:

thank you all for giving me some more practice modding

Thank you! It's a thankless job and you did great

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
I floop the pig and note that I randomly picked Sandy D1 before heading off to record stuff

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ty Spoonsy for flooping the pig

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
GGGGGGGGGGGG

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hey sorry, real life got in the way

Lurking scum is no way to play, apologies to sandwolf and mod especially