Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Diarrhea is a symptom of the 'roni?

So there's still hope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Has Trump tweeted at all?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Philthy posted:

Has Trump tweeted at all?

No, and he hasnt shown up to any meetings. I kinda wonder if he's dead. Maybe he killed himself.

How awesome would it be for Donald J Trump to be the first president in history to commit suicide in office

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Someone not too long ago said Trump sounded sick in MN, and with the stuff coming out of the whitehouse that he has a fever and has been coughing, this means he's had it for awhile. And with daily testing he has to have known he had it. He was spreading the poo poo around banking on the hope he'd be asymptomatic and now that he's getting too sick to pretend he doesn't have it anymore he admitted it and went into quarantine, then pinned Hope Hicks as the source to make it look like he got it recently. He probably gave it to Hicks.

I thought it was really weird for him to test positive and out and say he has it because it doesn't work with what we know about him, he'd try and keep it secret at least to the public for as long as he could. But he did do this, thing is he just did it a few weeks ago and now the worst case is playing out where he's now becoming symptomatic.

So the dude got the virus, knew he got it, didn't even tell his staff and spread it like a motherfucker among them and a bunch of donors, a shitload of his people at rallies, probably gave it to his family, and did all of this knowingly. This makes way more sense to me than just out and saying he tested positive and going into quarantine to protect the people around him, because he would never, ever do that.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Theres no way Trump would go this long without tweetin'. Even if he had the flu x 2 he'd still find a way to poo poo post.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/inside-the-white-house-cavalier-disregard-created-a-covid-petri-dish

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

vaginite posted:

Someone not too long ago said Trump sounded sick in MN, and with the stuff coming out of the whitehouse that he has a fever and has been coughing, this means he's had it for awhile. And with daily testing he has to have known he had it. He was spreading the poo poo around banking on the hope he'd be asymptomatic and now that he's getting too sick to pretend he doesn't have it anymore he admitted it and went into quarantine, then pinned Hope Hicks as the source to make it look like he got it recently. He probably gave it to Hicks.

I thought it was really weird for him to test positive and out and say he has it because it doesn't work with what we know about him, he'd try and keep it secret at least to the public for as long as he could. But he did do this, thing is he just did it a few weeks ago and now the worst case is playing out where he's now becoming symptomatic.

So the dude got the virus, knew he got it, didn't even tell his staff and spread it like a motherfucker among them and a bunch of donors, a shitload of his people at rallies, probably gave it to his family, and did all of this knowingly. This makes way more sense to me than just out and saying he tested positive and going into quarantine to protect the people around him, because he would never, ever do that.

I posted a similar theory a couple weeks ago in my Trump chat:

I would not be surprised at all.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Philthy posted:

Theres no way Trump would go this long without tweetin'. Even if he had the flu x 2 he'd still find a way to poo poo post.

Then what are you saying?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/ZeeZeeMooMoo/status/1312090498111340546?s=20

Papa Nurgle blessed us this day.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

smoobles posted:

How awesome would it be for Donald J Trump to be the first president in history to commit suicide die choking on a fish delight in office

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
I am in Canada and our media is using the word "obese" a lot today to describe one of the presidents underlying conditions.

Is your media using the word obese to describe Trump?

Just curious.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Just thinking for no reason that PULL THE PLUG works in place of LOCK HER UP

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

jet sanchEz posted:

I am in Canada and our media is using the word "obese" a lot today to describe one of the presidents underlying conditions.

Just curious.

yes. fox news is telling trump he's obese cause his BMI is over 30

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Then what are you saying?

No more poo poo.. post?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/DotardPlump/status/1312004209470914561

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I assume because being medically obese is a problem with Covid so it's relevant. It's pretty much the only time the news is going to call the president fat while still in office.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

jet sanchEz posted:

Just curious.

Yes. You can see the CNN anchors biting the insides of their cheeks to keep from grinning.

Normally fat shaming is bad, but I do not care. I am joining them. gently caress that guy.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Guze posted:

Just thinking for no reason that PULL THE PLUG works in place of LOCK HER UP

Works for both Trump and the nation as a whole.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

smoobles posted:

No, and he hasnt shown up to any meetings. I kinda wonder if he's dead. Maybe he killed himself.

How awesome would it be for Donald J Trump to be the first president in history to commit suicide in office

One might argue hes been trying since at least May.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Imagine if he's on a ventilator with Fox News going. He just stroked out.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
The Q Anon lady at work who thinks POTUS broke into her apartment booked a one way flight to Texas for the day after the election. She’s meeting a “doctor” at the border who can remove any government tracking devices and/or demons from her body.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

The Q Anon lady at work who thinks POTUS broke into her apartment booked a one way flight to Texas for the day after the election. She’s meeting a “doctor” at the border who can remove any government tracking devices and/or demons from her body.

i can also do this and i am certified fresh to death

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Uh oh

https://twitter.com/SVNewsAlerts/status/1312112873154379776?s=19

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Wow less than 2 hours later? He has to be swimming in it by now

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Strong Sauce posted:

yes. fox news is telling trump he's obese cause his BMI is over 30

And that BMI is based on 6'3", 244lbs. Wet boy got a BMI closer to 40.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

jet sanchEz posted:

Just curious.

I think MSNBC has been using the alternative term “fat tub of poo poo.”

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Lt. Cock posted:

Marking you in the Awful app 'cause I want to see where this goes.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lt. Cock posted:

Lol sorry you work with a literal insane person.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Lt. Cock posted:

Keep us posted on whether or not the demon removal is successful.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I hope he's getting a lot of soup.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

does mcdonalds make soup?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Isn't this still too early for the really bad symptoms to start? If his this bad this early he's either had it for awhile and they've been hiding it (huge no-no) or he's going to have one hell of a fight for his life in the next few weeks.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just stuff his order in a blender. two fish delites, two big macs, and a chocolate shake to bind it all together :thumbsup:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Oscar Wild posted:

found the antifa

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

pixaal posted:

I assume because being medically obese is a problem with Covid so it's relevant. It's pretty much the only time the news is going to call the president fat while still in office.

Uh, nah, lol, there's a bunch from his obese physical.

At 243 Pounds, Trump Tips the Scale Into Obesity

Trump technically obese, despite doctor's clean bill of health

And of course the whole string of articles after Pelosi called him morbidly obese.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Maggie Fletcher posted:

Yes. You can see the CNN anchors biting the insides of their cheeks to keep from grinning.

Normally fat shaming is bad, but I do not care. I am joining them. gently caress that guy.

It's fine to fat shame a fat shamer, and Trump fat shames people all the time. Go nuts

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

Harveygod posted:

Marking you in the Awful app 'cause I want to see where this goes.

Oh poo poo, I haven't been on SA since about 2010, are there apps?!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

74 year olds have a 94% survival rate ON AVERAGE, everyone keeps forgetting that Trump is massively obese, and that's the primary factor in dying

covid is a heart & vascular disease

he is going to die

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
He's a pill head, obese as poo poo, has never exercised, has only eaten McDonalds and trump tower food his whole life, probably has a whole bunch of undisclosed medical conditions, and a total oval office. Roni gonna run this dude ragged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Breaking: President Trump has been relocated to a very nice farm, upstate where he is free to run and play all day long with a nice, new family. A replacement President will be here shortly, won't that be nice? No we can't go see him.