Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

wow lucky kid then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Rofl, they're all going to catch covid.

https://twitter.com/schwartzbCNBC/status/1312044438429073408

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.
assuming he actually has it, a lot of people at the debate were exposed too

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lost in the news of covid trump but uh

According to a dozen well-informed sources familiar with her complaints, the assistant alleged that Guilfoyle, her direct supervisor, subjected her frequently to degrading, abusive, and sexually inappropriate behavior; among other things, she said that she was frequently required to work at Guilfoyle’s New York apartment while the Fox host displayed herself naked, and was shown photographs of the genitalia of men with whom Guilfoyle had had sexual relations. The draft complaint also alleged that Guilfoyle spoke incessantly and luridly about her sex life, and on one occasion demanded a massage of her bare thighs; other times, she said, Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
like that joke about neolibs wanting more women cops crushing black peeps throats but w women sex pests

bob dobbs is dead fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Oct 2, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”

bump_fn posted:

lost in the news of covid trump but uh

According to a dozen well-informed sources familiar with her complaints, the assistant alleged that Guilfoyle, her direct supervisor, subjected her frequently to degrading, abusive, and sexually inappropriate behavior; among other things, she said that she was frequently required to work at Guilfoyle’s New York apartment while the Fox host displayed herself naked, and was shown photographs of the genitalia of men with whom Guilfoyle had had sexual relations. The draft complaint also alleged that Guilfoyle spoke incessantly and luridly about her sex life, and on one occasion demanded a massage of her bare thighs; other times, she said, Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable.

queue a million bad facial hair reply guys saying "WOW SO LUCKY"

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

kimberly is a year older than melania lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Roosevelt posted:

kimberly is a year older than melania lol

trump's eldest son is only 8 years younger than his current wife, lol and :barf:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

this will also be used as another example of "those puritanical libs!" when the vast majority of conservatives have never been in a room alone with a woman who wasn't their mom

Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”

Cold on a Cob posted:

trump's eldest son is only 8 years younger than his current wife, lol and :barf:

Authoritarian pissbrains see other people as status symbols to be swapped out as necessary, see also Bezos’s and Musk’s first wives.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

also got proud boys showing up at bars in my town

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Cat Face Joe posted:

also got proud boys showing up at bars in my town

my bars literally started educating bartenders on how to spot them and made it policy to kick them out lol

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

lmao at going to bars in this entire scenario

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.

Share Bear posted:

lmao at going to bars in this entire scenario

what, am i going to drink alone at home, in the dark, like some kind of alcoholic?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1312138608367656960

Dead by Halloween

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

okay, we've got jonny with the 31st, who else is getting in on this deadpool?

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

columbus day

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
oct 19

determine winner by nearest neighbor?

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

bob dobbs is dead posted:

oct 19

determine winner by nearest neighbor?

price is right closest without going over

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Share Bear posted:

price is right closest without going over

sgtm

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

infernal machines posted:

okay, we've got jonny with the 31st, who else is getting in on this deadpool?

Oct 28

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

oct 20 12:01

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i call Halloween eve (30th)

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

you guys are way overestimating this

october 16

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

on the one hand you have the president of the united states of america, the person with access to literally the best health care on the planet, bar none. no expense will be spared.

on the other hand, you have the president of the united states of america, donald j. trump, a partially deflated balloon animal filled with ground beef and bronzer

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Uptime Sinclair posted:

i call Halloween eve (30th)

johnny already took halloween

e: ah sorry misread

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

that said, i don't want this guy to die. it'll fuel way too many conspiracy theories. it'll be better if he's just incredibly hosed up, like permanently on oxygen and can't walk unaided cause then he'll pretend that he's fine and all his supporters will have to also

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

infernal machines posted:

on the one hand you have the president of the united states of america, the person with access to literally the best health care on the planet, bar none. no expense will be spared.

on the other hand, you have the president of the united states of america, donald j. trump, a partially deflated balloon animal filled with ground beef and bronzer

there is such a thing as overtreatment and rich americans have it real bad

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

bob dobbs is dead posted:

johnny already took halloween
jonny has the 31st i have the 30th

which time zone? EST?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

he'll be fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tszIXno2Q8

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

that said, i don't want this guy to die. it'll fuel way too many conspiracy theories. it'll be better if he's just incredibly hosed up, like permanently on oxygen and can't walk unaided cause then he'll pretend that he's fine and all his supporters will have to also
i would settle for him having permanent lung damage and inability to speak for the rest of his minecraft life

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Uptime Sinclair posted:

jonny has the 31st i have the 30th

which time zone? EST?

there's others?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

one of those “best drat assassin” cartoons but with the 🦠

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

the Michigan Supreme Court struck down Whitmer’s executive order so rip Michigan

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

there's others?
the only ones that matter are est and the earliest nz one

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

the Michigan Supreme Court struck down Whitmer’s executive order so rip Michigan

he'll yeah babby let'er rip

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/caitiedelaney/status/1312141214389420032?s=21

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

https://twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1312136996286996480

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

October 9th.

Ron Paul stroked out barely a week ago. Amazing.