Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
it still makes me lol/despair even four years later that so many idiot dupes voted for this piece of human garbage. wow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
like, I’d spent a number of years working on my anger issues and misanthropy and then 2016 happened and i was like welp.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

President Beep posted:

like, I’d spent a number of years working on my anger issues and misanthropy and then 2016 happened and i was like welp.

same, it's validated every opinion i had of confederates/conservatives/boomers/etc. while yanking away so much hope that it's been hard to look forward to anything at all

this is like when someone tackles a gunman that's already killed 200,000 people. a breath of fresh air.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

President Beep posted:

the only reason i don't hate humanity is i honestly feel sorry for us

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
I too spent years working on my anger.

Then 2016 happened and it just lost the edge. It's just all anger, and thus it's pointless and useless. Anger's only good when you can skewer someone with it.

Well poot.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/SheaSerrano/status/1312487111652564993

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

If Donald trump got a bunch of billionaire shitheads sick with a deadly disease I’m going to have to mark him down as one of our best residents over.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If Donald trump got a bunch of billionaire shitheads sick with a deadly disease I’m going to have to mark him down as one of our best presidents over.

Apr 7, 2003

Car by my house today with a valknut sticker when I got home. Cool!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

chris christie got it too? excellent.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
ronna mcdaniel lookin like an animorph halfway into becoming an owl

Apr 7, 2003

You know the prez is hosed because they’re doing experimental treatments on him. Lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
normally i'd agree, but he's dumb as poo poo and might have just insisted on it because some fuckwit in his entourage told him about it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

infernal machines posted:

normally i'd agree, but he's dumb as poo poo and might have just insisted on it because some fuckwit in his entourage told him about it

They're not going to pump experimental poo poo into him just because he yells at them to do it. At best they'd give him a nice impressive saline shot or something

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

You know the prez is hosed because they’re doing experimental treatments on him. Lol

yeah at first i was like oh, duh, of course he gets the best medicine, he's the president

but then i was like hmm. if it wasn't hitting him hard they'd just be keeping him at the white house drinking tea pepsi with doctors in the next room 24/7. jumping right to antivirals and experimental monoclonal antibodies, woof

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
one could easily start an IV saline drip in him and say "feel that cold feeling in your arm? That's the medicine" because he hasn't had an IV in his life and doesnt know that usually happens

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
However i DO think they'd give him fringe untested poo poo if he really was deteriorating

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/1312442681662926850

He really is going to get them all killed. That owns, he's like a dumb joker.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i am not going to post the "it's happening" gif just yet, but i've got it on my clipboard

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

god if he goes before the election this is going to be the spiciest fuckin october surprise

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

i am not going to post the "it's happening" gif just yet, but i've got it on my clipboard

you have to post the version where he’s having a stroke tho

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

what are the chances that suicide rates among chuds spike in the wake of trump's death?

Apr 7, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

what are the chances that suicide rates among chuds spike in the wake of trump's death?

Chud suicide rate is already pretty high

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

they’d better be careful if they try trepanation. otherwise they’ll get poo poo on everything.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

he’s feeling better now so onward to the second term :chord:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/1312528536377282561

is it too late to move up my death pool guess

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

if he appoints ivanka it's specifically to spite hillary

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i don't think the 25th amendment provides for the president to assign a successor (since the whole point is that he's incapacitated or dead) but lol sure why not

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
well they propped him up to make a speech. good job buddy. now that you have we all have to pull together eh?

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

infernal machines posted:

it's even better:

The guy who runs Regeneron knows Trump because he's a member of his Westchester Country Club.

oh, I've got a guy for that but instead of drywall it's experimental retrovirals.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jimmy Carter posted:

it's even better:

The guy who runs Regeneron knows Trump because he's a member of his Westchester Country Club.

oh, I've got a guy for that but instead of drywall it's experimental retrovirals.

yup

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Jonny 290 posted:

one could easily start an IV saline drip in him and say "feel that cold feeling in your arm? That's the medicine" because he hasn't had an IV in his life and doesnt know that usually happens

do you really want to be the doctor who did this if he ends up dying and this information becomes public?

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1312525833505058816

check out the coughing fit they edited out at 1:04

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lol that they apparently couldn't just re-record it.

or, everyone in this is just ed wood level incompetent

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

PIZZA.BAT posted:

and this information becomes public?

Without intending to dismiss you as a Poster (of which you are the top tier) - lol.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the United States of America will cease to exist before we get any documented, corroborated, or confirmed information as to what the gently caress they did to donald trump in his stay at walter reed

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

he looks and sounds like an old log of dog poop that's been sitting on the lawn for so long that it gets that crusty white stuff on it

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Jonny 290 posted:

Without intending to dismiss you as a Poster (of which you are the top tier) - lol.

in the normal universe i'd agree with you but we know for a fact that he has sycophant docs with him as well. hell even just suggesting that plan could put you on a hit list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

he looks and sounds like an old log of dog poop that's been sitting on the lawn for so long that it gets that crusty white stuff on it

ah, flavor crystals