Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Methanar posted:

lmao if trump's last words are

i cant breathe

It's 2020. Anything is possible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Well-placed GOP source tells me Trump's hospital bed had been turned to the west, he is focusing his energy toward the crown of his head and asking Amitabha for refuge. Source has been right before. Trump is not long for this world but in two months he will come back as bodhisattva.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6G-joZFJDQ

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This was a plot from Vince McMahon as revenge for Wrestlemania 23.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/tacticaldipshit/status/1312185707784359936

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

:laffo: Kojima, loving Kojima

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LOL!!!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

I hope this fucker gets sued and loses his F350. He can keep the trucknutz though.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312525833505058816?s=19

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

"I wont wear a mask because I believe in Jesus"
Okay lady well he helps thought that help themselves. His help is the mask you dipshit.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

Lol at 1:03 he gags/almost throws up/stifles a cough or something.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
He's pissed about masks, yet that guy in the background is literally the first trump supporter in texas I've seen wearing one, wtf.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Did they wash his fake tan off?

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!

What's the over/under on this being prerecorded?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Did they wash his fake tan off?

he's literally that sick lol, he never takes it off.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

I miss the video updates that made him look like an eight-year-old wearing a business suit due to the angle.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

welp the hope was nice while it lasted. At least we got over 24 hours of him not posting pure bullshit all over twitter.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

more like what are the odds that Chris Christie dies with Jared standing over him laughing and spitting on him?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

COVID doesn't usually resolve that fast. That's one of the reasons they were worried about running out of hospital space, it takes patients weeks to die.

Yeah the mean time from infection to death is like 4 weeks. 2 weeks is on the low end of that curve. The source is just speculating

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

BrigadierSensible posted:

What about his 'friends'? I truly can't see him making any sort of deep personal connection to anybody. Sure he has sychophants in awe of his power begging to lick his arse. And there is probably a crew of super rich/super powerful psychopaths he hung out with Epstein style. But do they give a poo poo about him, or were they just circle jerking about how powerful they all were.

On Wednesday MSNBC had a panel on made up of former friends and employees of Trump to talk about the debate and it somehow turned into a group therapy session where they talked about how their deep seated insecurities and broken relationships with their fathers drew them to Trump and once they were out of his circle they realized he was incapable of caring about anyone other than himself and how pathetic their loyalty had been lol

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Intensive Cake Unit?

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

I asked this in the other Trump thread, but they are currently having a slapfight between "wishing people death, no matter how bad they are is bad" and "gently caress you, Trump is very very bad so I will revel in my ghoulishness." I kinda agree with both.

Here is my serious question about Trump and his kids/grandkids:

Do you think he is beloved by ANY of them?

I think Ivanka is genuinely traumatized in a bad way. I've seen this in my work with kids that have been (sexually) abused by their father/parents, especially from a young age. This kind of trauma is complicated as gently caress because there's this conflict between who the abuser is on their good days and the horrible poo poo they did to you, which you might not even have realized was bad until you grew up. There's a warped loyalty because they're your parent, your caregiver, so you love them, but also you hate them. It's bad, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. She never had a chance to be anything different than what she is now.

Eric and Don jr. probably genuinely love and idolize their dad, and desperately want that love to be returned. They've also got a very warped relationship with him, but in a different way. It's pretty cliche in that the result of this kind of absentee rich father figure can be seen in tons of media nowadays, and the hosed up kind of kid that produces. They're amoral, pathetic little shits.

Tiffany never really had a relationship with him, I think, because all his attention was focused on Ivanka. She's been a prop her whole life to be trotted out when useful or out of obligation but ignored as much as possible otherwise. This is still the case. I'm sure there's a bunch of (maybe even guilt based) trauma there too, especially considering what happened to Ivanka.

Barron is probably treated the same way. I think Melania genuinely loves him and he her, but Trump never played a big role in his life other than him occasionally having to show his face at a function or whatever. I'm genuinely curious to see what will become of him because I don't think he'll have the same desperation for daddy's love like Eric and Don jr. have.

Of them all I feel most sorry for Ivanka, because I genuinely think that she has been abused and became a hosed up person as a result. Eric and Don jr. can go gently caress themselves, they've become irredeemable shitheads and while part of that can be blamed on their supremely hosed up upbringing, they've had plenty of opportunities to turn it around and become better people. Tiffany is the lucky one in that she escaped the worst of it and seems to have been enjoying the extremely rich and (relatively) carefree lifestyle. Barron I really have no idea on how he'll turn out. Could go either way. Maybe he'll turn into a worse version of Eric and Don jr. but it also wouldn't surprise me when he's the one to expose all the hosed up poo poo in a couple of years after Trump croaks.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

I said come in! posted:

welp the hope was nice while it lasted. At least we got over 24 hours of him not posting pure bullshit all over twitter.

The illness comes in waves dont despair yet

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Fallows posted:

There is also the possibility of a sudden stroke that just straight up kills him. COVID-19 causes a lot of post recovery issues to the human body.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I really hope they didn't have a person in that room with him recording. He's not wearing a mask, so that person would have been getting lungfulls of virus-laden air.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

I'm going with he faked getting Rona for the sympathy bump

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Fallows posted:

if he dies that won't be the only thing coming in waves

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Naked from the waist down.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/blainecapatch/status/1312512766863843328?s=20

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Diggus Bickus posted:

What's the over/under on this being prerecorded?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/richard680news/status/1312413225061961728

Look at this hell Trump is enduring at his hospital. Can you imagine if you had to endure this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmao god drat

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I just finshed watching this whole thing, he says Melanie is just a tiny bit younger than him. My dude, there is a 24 year age difference between you two.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Nvm

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

I said come in! posted:

I just finshed watching this whole thing, he says Melanie is just a tiny bit younger than him. My dude, there is a 24 year age difference between you two.

:downsrim:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Wrap it up Bidenailures, Trump posted proof of life

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

What do you think he'll charge for rambling Cameos after the election?

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
I need a car parade for my balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1312530983996989441?s=20