Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

President Beep posted:

it’s like when trump had that scaramucci guy on his team that looked like the one bit character from futurama.

and then The Mooch quit not long after joining

because Team Trump was too corrupt and incompetent for a wannabe mobster whose nickname is “The Mooch”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
he did the mooch scoochin boogie and got outta there

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

President Beep posted:

he did the mooch scoochin boogie and got outta there

Lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/flangy/status/1312596245928579072?s=21

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

donald trump...treats businesses like government, man...

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ganonline_/status/1312472309337268224

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

woah that’s the goon bathroom with the cut joists! :monocle:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

he hates being in there

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Conley acknowledged leaving out important information from Saturday’s briefing in order to convey an "upbeat" picture.

congratulations on pissing away any credibility you may have had

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
the implied corollary of 'do no harm' is 'stay up-beat and on-message' obviously

and that's before getting into the ethics of 'are you really doing no harm if you let the guy who runs concentration camps get back to running concentration camps'

whatever happened to medical professionals being able to conscientiously object to providing medical treatment to folks whose lifestyles they disagreed with??? republicans valued that i thought

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

woah that’s the goon bathroom with the cut joists! :monocle:
cut engineered i-beam, even. what a shithead that guy was

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

i forgot that bathroom had the layer of piss pebbles in a moat around the tub. bet they're super gross by now

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

psiox posted:

the implied corollary of 'do no harm' is 'stay up-beat and on-message' obviously

and that's before getting into the ethics of 'are you really doing no harm if you let the guy who runs concentration camps get back to running concentration camps'

whatever happened to medical professionals being able to conscientiously object to providing medical treatment to folks whose lifestyles they disagreed with??? republicans valued that i thought

every american is complicit tho

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
kellyanne conway may have murdered her daughter claudia to own the libs

https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1312847754889052160

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

i don't think it's fake.

https://twitter.com/meenaharris/status/1312212550499536899

lmao plague white house

that music

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

LastInLine posted:

some of us have been warning people about this for years and trying to avoid it only to be told we were overreacting every step of the way

oh well maybe when some chud mows me down because i live in the ~liberal~ part of town there will finally be some release

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

LastInLine posted:

but everybody outside of our borders (and a bunch of succ libs) keep telling us we shouldn't buy guns or shoot people so idk how this tracks because that's literally the only way to slow, let alone stop, our decline

We're literally out of options

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if yall think this can be resolved with some '65 lunch counter sit in or peaceful protest poo poo you have been asleep for 45 years

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
roddy piper knows my rage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXAR-EI9cMI

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's the US's problem I don't care

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

SmokaDustbowl posted:

future annexee of the christian states of america says what

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

psiox posted:

future annexee of the christian states of america says what

knew that was coming, americans can only think like that

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

SmokaDustbowl posted:

This is a good bit considering the US already dictates canada's border policies.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
americans can only think like this isn't an isolated issue? pretty sure the opposite of that is true

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This is a good bit considering the US already dictates canada's border policies.

how'd vietnam work out for america

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Great? We never declared defeat but gained a shitload of media and movies about it as well as super wild far right poo poo like the POW-MIA conspiracy theories? Also vietnam was a big motivator to shift us away from ground battles and lean heavier on bombs from the sky and ultimately goons in air conditioned nevada trailers drone bombing weddings

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
if the us tried anything with canada it'd be an immediate excuse for action from china and russia

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
we don't care about consequences down here

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

we don't care about consequences down here

russia could come down from alaska through the yukon and northwest territories lol

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

canada is just going to get in line to become a us state one province at a time

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

canada is just going to get in line to become a us state one province at a time

that's just copying quebec and nobody actually wants that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

SmokaDustbowl posted:

russia could come down from alaska through the yukon and northwest territories lol

Yep that's exactly why we allow Canada to continue to exist as a separate nation. You host the radar stations we use to detect nukes over the pole, but we don't have to actually govern or administrate anything in your country.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

Yep that's exactly why we allow Canada to continue to exist as a separate nation. You host the radar stations we use to detect nukes over the pole, but we don't have to actually govern or administrate anything in your country.

lol typical american talk

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm saying that's what the hegemony of the american government and capitalist system uses Canada for.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm saying that's what the hegemony of the american government and capitalist system uses Canada for.

so how does the USA allow mexico to exist as a seperate nation?

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

SmokaDustbowl posted:

that's just copying quebec and nobody actually wants that

“lol nobody wants that” is exactly what i said when trump ran for president and time makes assholes of us all

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

“lol nobody wants that” is exactly what i said when trump ran for president and time makes assholes of us all

it's poo poo memes from montana based militia groups

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

SmokaDustbowl posted:

an endless firehose of virtually free farm labor. the "build the wall" is bullshit pol posturing. american ag would die if we actually built a working one

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

SmokaDustbowl posted:

its a labor pool op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the usa can't do poo poo to anyone lol