Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Dennis is a very bad kid. I know it. I saw him harassing the elderly Mr. Wilson, and yet the man's wife coddles this troublesome child! Something must be done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I'm pretty sure he committed insurance fraud. But I don't have the evidence yet. I have forbidden my children from spending time with that troublemaker

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
he's a lovely kid

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Ultimately the judge rules in favor of the defendant in the case of Wilson vs. Mitchell because he doesn't think it's fair to ruin the boy's "promising football career."

Escape From Noise

I once witnessed him spitting on the flag. When he saw me he just grinned at me narrow eyed until I backed away. The experience left me shaken.

Escape From Noise

Another time I witnessed this accursed child feeding the local dairy cows onions. I was behind him, well outside of his field of vision but he raised his middle finger to me without even looking back or stopping the onion feeding.

Joey McChrist

this kid i tell ya, he's a real troublemaker, a real bad seed

Joey McChrist

once i saw him cutting mr. wilsons brake lines and when i told him he couldn't do that he said a possessed dog in the neighborhood told him to do it. that boy ain't right!

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
that dennis kid was running a lemonade stand and im pretty sure he was peeing in the cups too

nut

dennis the very bad kid making substantial and immediate shorts before the 2008 financial crsis

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
Just a goold ole boy. Never meaning no harm.

"Mr. Wilson, will you please get my frisbee from off your roof?"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

mr wilson is justified in making use of the castle doctrine and his refusal to do so is unethical

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dennis the debate club captain

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Dennis the Mediocre Child, dumped a whole bunch of nuclear waste onto his own lawn and died horribly, may God rest his soul.

----------------

Escape From Noise

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Dennis the Mediocre Child, dumped a whole bunch of nuclear waste onto his own lawn and died horribly, may God rest his soul.

RIP in peace

Twenty Four

Dennis, the leader of his up to no good tricycle gang.

Escape From Noise

Dennis posts online about attacking public figures through non lethal means.

Joey McChrist

dennis is blackpilled

Stoner Sloth

a ruthless leader rises out of the ashes of civilization's collapse, a bloody despot ruling the wasteland with an iron fist and making all tremble at the name...

Dennis the Menace

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

"dennis, what is best in life?"

to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of mr wilson

Escape From Noise

sk posted:

to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of mr wilson

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’m calling his parents as we speak and telling them to send him to military school.

Escape From Noise

The_Rob posted:

I’m calling his parents as we speak and telling them to send him to military school.

They say that all the time. Dennis recognizes it as nothing but a hollow threat by now.

Stoner Sloth

sk posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Dennis the Mean-rear end, one serious hard cuss.

Escape From Noise

Dennis the Mean-rear end, one serious hard cuss.

A real tough customer

ChubbyChecker

sk posted:

lmao

FutonForensic

Dennis the Professional

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FutonForensic posted:

Dennis the Professional

nut

FutonForensic posted:

Dennis the Professional

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
That Mr. Wilson curses like a sailor though and I think he's part of the reason Dennis is so bad. I always hear him scream stuff like

MARTHA WHERE ARE THE GD GARDEN LATERENS.

Zurtilik

sk posted:

:hmmyes:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Dennis why did you do it, why did you wear Mr. Wilson down until we found his dead body in his study, with a single .45 round embedded in the rich mahogany of his window-frame directly behind his favorite reading chair? Why Dennis? Why did you do it to him?

----------------

Escape From Noise

Dennis why did you do it, why did you wear Mr. Wilson down until we found his dead body in his study, with a single .45 round embedded in the rich mahogany of his window-frame directly behind his favorite reading chair? Why Dennis? Why did you do it to him?

"I don't like Mondays"

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Zurtilik

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

"I don't like Mondays"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsmVgoXDq2w

Finger Prince

I saw him walk in the classroom cool and slow, then he called the English teacher daddy-o. Unless that was... No it was definitely Dennis.

Joey McChrist

age 7: Dennis The Menace
age12: Dennis The Malcontent
age 18: Dennis The Malicious
age 24: Dennis The Mankiller

mr. wilson was trying to warn us all

Lazyhound

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
dennis I don’t know where you found granite-working tools but please stop fashioning crude grave markers to remind mr wilson of his own mortality, I nearly broke my foot on one outside of the liquor store

alnilam

sk posted:

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Dennis peeing on a race car number. Edging out Calvin's territory like he's the only bad kid in the game, just shameful stuff.