Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

The antibody cocktail he received should really be considered in his prognosis. It’s generally considered a safe therapeutic that essentially halves the disease duration in a non-hospitalized population. There is still the question on its impact in a hospitalized population. I suspect they will find it still helps. Really the biggest risk Trump has is overwhelming himself. In a sense, I think he would garner more favor by treating it extremely seriously and demonstrating gratitude and gravity, especially recognizing the level of care he’s receiving is rare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Zugzwang posted:

Him getting rushed back to the hospital via helicopter would be :discourse:

If last time is any indication they could skip the chopper and just angle trump so the diarroeah propels him into the air and straight back through the window of his Walter Reed suite like one of those water based jet packs

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Hobo Clown posted:

Now that Trump thinks he's immune and over it he's going to demand they all be in person and there's no need for them to be socially distant and wow I can believe Sleepy Joe wouldn't shake my hand, what a sore loser, SAD!

The stage lights are going to be too much, the entire country is going to watch him overheat pass out and die on live TV. This could have been prevented if he'd stayed in his hospital bed and waited to die in a few more weeks (or possibly recover)

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

A Fancy Hat posted:

"My net worth is many, many, many times Mitt Romney" Donald "I am the only person who immediately walked out of my 'Ali G' interview" Trump starts punching walls in the White House while screaming "Yes yes yes yes! I can WIN I feel great I can DO THIS! YES! I'm home, I'm alive! THIS IS ALL A MIRACLE! I'm awake, I'm WIDE AWAKE!"

How loving dare you!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

milkman dad posted:

recognizing

I found the flaw in your logic.

schmug
May 20, 2007

milkman dad posted:

The antibody cocktail he received should really be considered in his prognosis. It’s generally considered a safe therapeutic that essentially halves the disease duration in a non-hospitalized population. There is still the question on its impact in a hospitalized population. I suspect they will find it still helps. Really the biggest risk Trump has is overwhelming himself. In a sense, I think he would garner more favor by treating it extremely seriously and demonstrating gratitude and gravity, especially recognizing the level of care he’s receiving is rare.

lmao

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

milkman dad posted:

I would also guess that folks who are trying to recover from Covid aren't talking/yelling/gallivanting/dancing in the hallways with their pants pulled down around their ankles screaming about liberals/etc.

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

How loving dare you!
Mitt Romney has way more money than Trump does, lol.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Nocheez posted:

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

The odds are pretty good someone who got it from Trump's shenanigans will die and I can't wait to see him spin that assuming he lives.

Until every last one of them walks away without crippling issues for the rest of their lives, I will just lol.

Enjoy your heart damage you fucks.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

milkman dad posted:

I don't think there is a lot of danger of him overwhelming himself. Dude spends 90% of his waking hour watching TV and twitting. I don't think he worked a single 8h work day in his life

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I don't get how anyone becomes president and then wants to actually do anything at all with the role. It seems like its just a free pass to get paid for doing gently caress all, you get free unlimited vacation time, and can just gently caress off to anywhere in the world and hangout with people. You don't even need to win a popularity contest to get the role.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The end of that press conference was a nightmare and the doctor bailed the gently caress out when he got cornered.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

milkman dad posted:

In a sense, I think he would garner more favor by treating it extremely seriously and demonstrating gratitude and gravity, especially recognizing the level of care he’s receiving is rare.

Dolan Trent is absolutely incapable of any/all of those things so

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
These "I'm doing great, Covid Schmovid" tweets are just gonna make it extra funny when the people he's personally infected take Herman Cain's exit.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Zugzwang posted:

Mitt Romney has way more money than Trump does, lol.

I like the thought that I actually have more money than Trump does. He does have way more in assets though, by hundreds of millions of dollars, but as far as cold hard cash sitting in his bank account, I am wealthier than he is.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
high energy. SAD!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Fat and Useless posted:

The odds are pretty good someone who got it from Trump's shenanigans will die and I can't wait to see him spin that assuming he lives.
you're not naming people LIKE YOURSELF, that the president HASN'T killed. why should we listen to someone so biased? :smuggo:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

This whole thing is bonkers. I never expected him to actually die but the pivot to "he's totally cured and no one should be worried about covid" still caught me off guard.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Nocheez posted:

The point being everyone is hyping the corticosteroid and generally passing on the regeneron medication. I fully understand what I suggested would not be expected based on past behavior.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Play posted:

old enough to remember september 11th, 2001. truly a wise and worthy elder

they're pretty weird man, I challenge you to find a series of tweets like those ones.

regardless, this is the trump presidency right here. this is what he is always going to be remembered for for the rest of history. doesn't really matter if he gets better, dies, or otherwise

I remember earlier this year Trump just tweeted the word CHINA. Just like that, that one word in all caps.

CHINA

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Idiot Kicker posted:

The end of that press conference was a nightmare and the doctor bailed the gently caress out when he got cornered.

He's a very unnerving doctor. His voice, lies and demeanor.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

bag em and tag em posted:

These "I'm doing great, Covid Schmovid" tweets are just gonna make it extra funny when the people he's personally infected take Herman Cain's exit.

The Cain Train comes for us all.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

I said come in! posted:

I like the thought that I actually have more money than Trump does. He does have way more in assets though, by hundreds of millions of dollars, but as far as cold hard cash sitting in his bank account, I am wealthier than he is.
You should also enjoy the thought that you are not Trump. In fact, so should everyone in this thread (I think)

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Exclusive video of trump leaving the hospital

https://youtu.be/c3Dz6FOE_Gk

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
HIPAA applies to any question I am not allowed to answer. All glory to the leader.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Philthy posted:

So did they push/cancel the second debate or move it virtual? It's a week away and there aint no loving way that is happening in person.

He's going to start testing negative starting tomorrow. Debate this Sleepy-J!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

yook posted:

Oh please god have another GOP fundraiser dinner right away.

Invite McConnell and rip the mask off his face if he wears one.

I need him to grab McConnell by the face and breath in the sickness like John Coffey does to Percy in The Green Mile.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Fat and Useless posted:

The odds are pretty good someone who got it from Trump's shenanigans will die

I get why Republicans forget he exists, but we should remember Herman Cain is in the ground already because of a Trump rally and that definitely counts.

edit: forgot this -> :lol:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

If he hasn’t had a fever in 72 hours he’s good to go and they found out if you combine everything it’s a cure, apparently. Trump beat covid and is now going to be 100x as reckless.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

I said come in! posted:

He technically owns those assets, but they are all used as collaterals for his $1+ billion debt.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

GABA ghoul posted:

I don't think there is a lot of danger of him overwhelming himself. Dude spends 90% of his waking hour watching TV and twitting. I don't think he worked a single 8h work day in his life

Well he is already quasi-immunocompromised due to the corticosteroids. If he isn’t careful and then picks up a secondary infection (influenza, pneumonia) it could be a major issue.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Shanghaied posted:

He technically owns those assets, but they are all used as collaterals for his $1+ billion debt.

If that poo poo can be repossessed then it's not yours. You just own a mortgage.

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen

Catastrophe posted:

Yeah seriously. It takes like 7-10 days for the actual bad symptoms to even begin to show, right? He's such massive idiot.

Also, his Trump Show display of this whole thing and his tweets about it encouraging people to stop caring and just don't be afraid anymore are SURELY going to get a LOT more people killed now. Their God King doing this will be their ONE talking point. They don't need masks. It's not even a big deal. Look at Trump! They're also going to get a lot more aggressive toward people like me who will still abide by safety precautions. I hate this.
One of the things they're trying to cover up is that Trump is probably patient zero (or close to) and he got infected in the days before the Barett ceremony. It's the only thing that makes sense with him crashing on friday.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

milkman dad posted:

Well he is already quasi-immunocompromised due to the corticosteroids. If he isn’t careful and then picks up a secondary infection (influenza, pneumonia) it could be a major issue.

He's gonna start coughing blood during a rally and it's going to be something to behold.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL when Chris Christie is the only one who dies.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

LifeSunDeath posted:

He's gonna start coughing blood during a rally and it's going to be something to behold.
they'll just declare that he wasn't bleeding but turning water into wine. and spitting it up.

Idiot Kicker posted:

HIPAA applies to any question I am not allowed to answer. All glory to the leader.
that's probably it.
"here is the list of things you're allowed to say, anything outside if this say 'hippa'"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LOL when Chris Christie is the only one who dies.

Helluva door prize though

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

InsertPotPun posted:

they'll just declare that he wasn't bleeding but turning water into wine. and spitting it up.

No no it's not blood in his mouth it's just victory wine

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

If Turmp is 6'3" then 14-year old Barron has to crouch to get through most doors.

By the time he 16, he's going to be climbing Trump Tower and swatting down Marine Force helicopters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

All these doctors they come up to me, tears in their eyes saying sir, sir we've never seen such beautiful lungs sir