Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
my polling location was just changed to the loving pig ward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

my polling location is the drop box the city plopped across the street from my new house. i'm dropping my ballot off tonight

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

graph posted:

my polling location was just changed to the loving pig ward
voting in america requires one to face pigwards

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

bob dobbs is dead posted:

canada has dutch disease w real estate exports

they cant have any industry because they have their own currency and too much real estate

should expropriate imo

most the resort cities for money launderers are tropical or mediterranean so I could see how vancouver would be a nice contrast

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It's kind of amazing how after successfully rolling the dice any million numbers of times on individual exposure events before this the entire White House and everyone around it gets COVID after just one failure.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Fabricated posted:

It's kind of amazing how after successfully rolling the dice any million numbers of times on individual exposure events before this the entire White House and everyone around it gets COVID after just one failure.
the problem with luck is that it runs out

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Uptime Sinclair posted:

the problem with luck is that it runs out

thats a logical fallacy

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Fabricated posted:

well yeah.... almost as if it’s a highly infectious disease or something

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

power botton posted:

thats a logical fallacy
nerd

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

three days eh

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313186529058136070

Our big boy is all hyped the gently caress up on steroids and checking himself out of the hospital lmaoooo

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313186529058136070

Our big boy is all hyped the gently caress up on steroids and checking himself out of the hospital lmaoooo

wouldn't this be a case where a competent doctor could say "actually no you're not" and lock him in his room

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol so many more people will die of covid because the most powerful man in the world has access to the best possible treatment and so thinks it’s no big deal

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

president stonks may well do a textbook dead cat bounce lol

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

wouldn't this be a case where a competent doctor could say "actually no you're not" and lock him in his room

He's like an elderly four year old, would you really want to try

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i paused on this thread for like twelve hours and boy loving howdy

i hope yall are ready for this week, in which the president drops dead on Thursday

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

i hope yall are ready for this week, in which the president drops dead on Thursday

there is no justice in this world

he will survive and hide the damage it did well enough (re: barely) to convince every chud its party time and all states will lose federal school funding if they dont OPENERUP right this moment

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

i sure hope so

but it's always the cockroaches that live the longest

Apr 7, 2003

He isn't making GBS threads about having the best genes, anyone else who subsisted on a diet of fast food garbage while constantly being hosed up on uppers wouldn't have made it past their forties.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

he will survive and hide the damage it did well enough (re: barely) to convince every chud its party time and all states will lose federal school funding if they dont OPENERUP right this moment

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

his doctors said he hasn’t had a fever in 72 hours so he’s probably ok thanks to all the drugs.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I'm not usually a holy type but I'm throwing out a few hail marys here

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jonny 290 posted:

aww thats nowhere near my pick in the pool but thats okay :munch:

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

he's going to be re-elected in a landslide and will serve the full term

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
based on what all the twitter doctors are saying he's either gonna be fine or he's gonna crash in like 3-4 days and die sometime after that

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

this might be a real weekend at Tiffanys situation during the election

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
https://twitter.com/TimOBrien/status/1313192280971452418?s=20
https://twitter.com/scottm00re/status/1313206568796606464?s=20

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

herman cain didnt have a double dose of experimental polyclonal antibodies floating around nor did he have blank documents to autograph to keep him busy

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
yeah don't get me wrong, he may survive. it wasn't 100% in the first place even with comorbidities, let alone after receiving treatments that weren't offered to cain and others in his cohort.

but we can pray and hope, can we not?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
herman cain wasn’t the president of the united states tho

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

im just wait for the 'oh wow oh wow oh wow' tweet now

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/kennethlogins/status/1312065211424178178?s=21

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i was literally just arguing with my brother that dexamethasone makes u dizzier than it does euphoric and obviously i was not given the goodgood

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

trump doing the dumbest thing imaginable as soon as he gets bored, right on schedule

Apr 7, 2003

I was taking a lot of corticosteroids last year up to and including a spinal injection and that’s some real “clean the oven at 3 AM” stuff.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 5, 2020

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

56K [VOTE!]

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

rip in peace barnacle jim